• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Dabs vs. Herb

Salutations,

My opinion is that dabbing substance is great for those who could make better use of it, though the suggested consumption method plain sucks.

Good day, have fun!! =D

Dabs are certainly a "flatter" less nuanced buzz

I 100% disagree. In many ways it's a much more subtle and nuanced high, since you're not combusting, you're just vaporizing. Well made BHO still has all the terpenes and flavonoids that you really can't get out of burnt flower.

I do find dabs more relaxing in a sense. It's more of a clean and clear-headed high.

What makes people say that hash oil has less other cannabinoids than normal weed? At least CBD should be as soluble as thc.

Dabs>herb

Wax has forever changed the way I get high. I agree that the high is more clear headed and a bit different in and of itself. Flowers are always so unpredictable in their profile, wax is fairly consistent.

Last edited:
dabs are a treat to me. wouldn't consume them weekly. a delicacy if you will.

i rather smoke a joint of some fire a day ;).

I 100% disagree. In many ways it's a much more subtle and nuanced high, since you're not combusting, you're just vaporizing. Well made BHO still has all the terpenes and flavonoids that you really can't get out of burnt flower.
I actually use a heavy duty plug in vaporizer. I very rarely combust herb anymore. I find smoked cannabis to be flatter than both vaping flowers and dabbing concentrates, so I suppose you're correct as well XD. Have you tried the Plenty? It's the cousin of the volcano vaporizer and by far my favorite cannabis vape. It delivers vapor from fresh cannabis that delivers a high as powerful as any dab I have taken its just spaced out like a joint rather than in a rush like a bong style oil rig. I haven't looked back to smoking since I got it.

On the original topic, I do highly suspect I have yet to obtain some really nice concentrates, full of terpenes and made with love lol. I live in the deep south so it's mostly a flower using world. Wax is big but it's still kinda generic and a little pricey unless you know someone really nice who isn't trying to take advantage

I just smoked wax today for the first time and it was horrible... i thought it was gonna feel just like regular weed only stronger but it ended up feeling like a fucking spice trip or some shit... i was borderline about to lash out in rage but was able to contain myself barely and i would forget that i did certain things...

i felt like i was in a dream and felt all stupid and could barely move.

I havent smoked in years due to the last few times i did, i had really bad anxiety and panic attacks. I do however know many people who smoke dabs and they say it is way more intense and is a rush. That being said, I would assume it would make me go straight into panic attack or anxiety attack sure to the high potency it has.

I find dabs to be so intense when smoked, that it usually gives me no time to be anxious as I'm busy being floored. That's just me though, I'm usually rocking a high tolerance.