• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cyclazodone Megathread

A vendor I know of is selling a 20mg/ml solution of N-Methyl-Cyclazodone. I'm thinking of picking some up to supplement my Vyvanse soon.
Curious to know how that went. Cyclazodone (and probably NMC too--coming up on my first dose rn) are basically unsheduled equivalents to amphetamine. Have you tried out other ADHD meds besides Vyvanse? I'd imagine you might do better on a higher dosage or something with a bit of levo-amphetamine like Adderall or Adzenys.

I really liked Vyvanse because of how smooth the release mechanism was, but I would always reach for caffeine, modafinil, propylhexedrine, etc. simply because I was seeking something more noradrenergic and physically activating. I ended up getting the sharper headspace I was after, but the massive waves of anxiety and bone-crackling muscular tension brought on by my 'supplementation' would counteract a lot of the focus improvement I got from the Vyvanse.

Basically, stacking stimulant meds with powerful non-rx stims is a sign that you should either up your dosage or look into different compounds + formulations. But I'm not a doctor.

Curious to know how that went. Cyclazodone (and probably NMC too--coming up on my first dose rn) are basically unsheduled equivalents to amphetamine. Have you tried out other ADHD meds besides Vyvanse? I'd imagine you might do better on a higher dosage or something with a bit of levo-amphetamine like Adderall or Adzenys.

I really liked Vyvanse because of how smooth the release mechanism was, but I would always reach for caffeine, modafinil, propylhexedrine, etc. simply because I was seeking something more noradrenergic and physically activating. I ended up getting the sharper headspace I was after, but the massive waves of anxiety and bone-crackling muscular tension brought on by my 'supplementation' would counteract a lot of the focus improvement I got from the Vyvanse.

Basically, stacking stimulant meds with powerful non-rx stims is a sign that you should either up your dosage or look into different compounds + formulations. But I'm not a doctor.
Yeah, fair enough. Cyclazadone worked better for this purpose than NMC, as it's just smoother in general. I got to the point where I was taking it pretty regularly. It helped but got me too jittery and it eventually got tossed along with a bunch of my other drugs.

I take 60mg Vyvanse now, but have been on Dexedrine IR and Adderall IR 20mg daily before this. I definitely prefer the Vyvanse since it's just smoother and Iess jittery than straight Adderall. I still reach for energy drinks and stuff like that, but honestly I think I'm on the perfect dose for now. It could maybe be upped to 70mg and I might be happier. At the time I had the cyclazadone I believe I was only on like 40-50mg Vyvanse, so the increase definitely helped.

I have seen many anecdotal reports that NMC has the potential to be more euphoric than Cyclazodone. I found the opposite to be true. NMC is much more functional and makes me emotionally flat (I suppose this is what others refer to as 'robotic'). Cyclazodone is much more euphoric.* YMMV as with most things.

I much prefer both NMC/C over Adderall. Cleaner and smoother onset and drop off. As others have said, NMC has a very long duration.

Plus, at least with NMC, no noticeable tolerance build up. I haven't really tried Cyclazodone daily to see if there is tolerance.

* NMC @ 20mg vs C @ 15mg

Has anyone supplemented this with low dose (~200mg) Phenibut? I find that they are quite synergistic with each other.

(Note not F-Phenibut. Dosing with that is finicky. I prefer Phenibut FAA because it is slower and not as intense. Thus far managed to keep it under 700mg per day with weekends for breaks. No tolerance build up yet. )

Has anyone supplemented this with low dose (~200mg) Phenibut? I find that they are quite synergistic with each other.

(Note not F-Phenibut. Dosing with that is finicky. I prefer Phenibut FAA because it is slower and not as intense. Thus far managed to keep it under 700mg per day with weekends for breaks. No tolerance build up yet. )
I have before, and yes they do work well together.

Anyone have any info on the solubility of Cyclazodone? I know it's not really water soluble, but I would hope that it would dissolve alright in some propylene glycol. My plan is not to make something I can vape, but just to have something easier to dose and measure, like liquid volumetric dosing.

Anyone have any info on the solubility of Cyclazodone? I know it's not really water soluble, but I would hope that it would dissolve alright in some propylene glycol. My plan is not to make something I can vape, but just to have something easier to dose and measure, like liquid volumetric dosing.
The formulations I have seen out there typically have Cyclazodone in a solution of propylene glycol. Check out ** NO SOURCING** (thought apparently they are now closing.)

Last edited by a moderator:
The formulations I have seen out there typically have Cyclazodone in a solution of propylene glycol. Check out ** NO SOURCING** (thought apparently they are now closing.)
Thank you for the information, but don't forget we don't allow sourcing on this forum so please don't post vendor information.

Added some dosage and other information into OP

My lab rat tried 10mg of this, from a bottle I had purchased last year. And wow. His symptoms of severe sleep apnea and ADHD were lifted just as effectively as with amphetamines (if not more)!

Is this even used anymore or has the FDA stifled science for good with this research chemical?

Somebody I know has been diagnosed with the initial phase of pulmonary hypertension after using Cyclazodone at 10-15mg daily for about a year. While this could be due to hereditary factors, we should not discount that Cyclazodone is chemically related to 4-Methylaminorex which is known for this side effect.

Somebody I know has been diagnosed with the initial phase of pulmonary hypertension after using Cyclazodone at 10-15mg daily for about a year. While this could be due to hereditary factors, we should not discount that Cyclazodone is chemically related to 4-Methylaminorex which is known for this side effect.
Damn.

Cycle your RC stims, bros

So there is a new variant of cyclazodoone out there: 2-Chlorocyclazodone. Has anyone researched this? I even asked the maker as to the reasoning but received no response.