• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cyclazodone Megathread

Yeah, on further inspection, it very well could be the N-methyl-cyclazodone that is making me sick.

I started getting sick Wednesday and immediately blamed it on f-phenibut. Took me a couple days to feel better, in the meantime I still took a 10mg dose of nmc but skipped any phenibut.

Well today I took 1.5g of phenibut and felt absolutely fine. But when I took the nmc, I gagged immediately and it was like my body was reacting poorly to the stuff.

Idk maybe it is what's been giving me nausea and making me feel like I have to vomit at all time. I only take 10-15mg a day. But have felt off all day since I took it.

I'm gonna skip taking it tomorrow and see how I feel. Might stop taking it for good if I determine its making me sick, or maybe just keep it to very occasional use.

Yeah, on further inspection, it very well could be the N-methyl-cyclazodone that is making me sick.

I started getting sick Wednesday and immediately blamed it on f-phenibut. Took me a couple days to feel better, in the meantime I still took a 10mg dose of nmc but skipped any phenibut.

Well today I took 1.5g of phenibut and felt absolutely fine. But when I took the nmc, I gagged immediately and it was like my body was reacting poorly to the stuff.

Idk maybe it is what's been giving me nausea and making me feel like I have to vomit at all time. I only take 10-15mg a day. But have felt off all day since I took it.

I'm gonna skip taking it tomorrow and see how I feel. Might stop taking it for good if I determine its making me sick, or maybe just keep it to very occasional use.

What other symptoms? Any abdominal tenderness (upper right side specifically)?

What other symptoms? Any abdominal tenderness (upper right side specifically)?
I'm not sure. That could be a possibility but it's not something I noticed specifically. It's not sore or tender at the moment.

Just basically a really naseous feeling in my throat, feeling on the verge of puking all day. Continued for like a couple days. Today was the first day since Wednesday I've felt like I could do anything. The same sensation came back immediately the moment I tasted the solution today so I put the two together. + I had a bunch of bubble guts too but that could very easily be a result of the laxative regimen I'm on.

The phenibut didn't seem to bother the issue at all if anything it helped which makes me think it wasn't related to that. Either way it's kind of worrisome and making me question my use of the stuff, seeing how minor my use even is. I'll see how tomorrow goes. Will probably give it a several day break to give my body a rest and only use it if I really, really need the motivation.

My Vyvanse dose is due to be upped Monday anyway so I should be fine on that front.

Last edited:
Ive actually gotten nausea first or second time trying it. I got to work and the combination of coming up with anxiety of being at work made me want to throw up, I was more sure that I was than I wasn't. I did mentally calm down enough to stop.
Doubt this was liver related as it was the very begining.
Kind of reminded me of the only time I've throwing up from random mdma pills when I had San Pedro cactus before, where anxiety somewhat provoked it but throwing up is all the more anxiety ridden from the stimulation
I have had some nausea from it too in the past. Was it cyclazodone or N-methyl-cyclazodone that you were using?

Can someone please tell me how long the effects of cyclazodone last? I think I took way too much and I just want it to stop lol.

Can someone please tell me how long the effects of cyclazodone last? I think I took way too much and I just want it to stop lol.

Quite a while, depending on the dose. How much did you take?

Large doses, like 80mg+, can last 12 hours or so.

Maybe take 2 grams or so of vitamin C. Might help you eliminate it at a faster rate.

I take N-methyl-cyclazodone personally, but I try to never take more than like 20mg a day, but I can definitely say that there are some unpleasant side effects sometimes.

I imagine regular cyclazodone is similar. Do you have any type of sedatives? A benzo or major tranquilizer would take care of most of the bad side effects. I mean it's not the greatest to rely on sedatives to help with stimulant side effects, since you can become addicted to said sedatives. But, lacking those, maybe just make sure you're hydrated, take some vitamins, try and eat, do something active to focus your mind and distract you from the effects.

A benzo will help a whole lot, if you have one. But it has legs. It will last a good 12 hours or so, unfortunately.

Thanks guys, I took some phenibut and drank a lot and ate some. The cyclazodone lasts quite a while, longer than Adderall XR or Vyvanse even!

As I've talked about elsewhere and some may know of, I've kinda developed a small habit of taking N-methyl-cyclazodone a little more frequently than I'd like

The negative side effects I typically get are basically just physical and mental anxiety, kinda like a bit of overstimulation.

Well, I had gone through nearly 600mg of N-methyl-cyclazodone in about a couple months or so, so I mean not too awfully terrible, but still a bit more than I'd like. I used to have a meth addiction, so this is clearly not quite as bad as I got with that, but it's still something I have to be careful of because it can turn on me pretty severely.

But anyway, I saw what some had said about regular cyclazodone, and that it was a little bit smoother and had better effects. So when I started running out of N-methyl-cyclazodone, I decided to get some cyclazodone next.

Tried it today for the first time. I have to say I'm pretty happy with it, and I think going forward if I continue to use these compounds, I will probably go with regular cyclazodone. Taking 10mg and I just got smooth stimulation, with a lot less anxiety and everything. It still feels good, it's just not quite as over the top as nmc can feel. I took it about four and a half hours ago, and I'm still running pretty strong, but don't feel overstimulated or anything negative.

I'm a fan!

Has anyone tried other ROA's with either compounds? Intravenously or rectal?
The formulations I currently have are both liquids, so I really only take

I once had a gram of powder N-methyl-cyclazodone. I think I snorted some at one point.

Not really noteworthy imo. Works fine orally.

. There's some stuff here at home ive been putting off, I cam just get on that this eve.

een putting off I am behind on anyways! I'll be ready tomorrow (I'll be free after the 3pm BW4 mtg tomorrow. We're no excuses lol

. There's some stuff here at home ive been putting off, I cam just get on that this eve.

een putting off I am behind on anyways! I'll be ready tomorrow (I'll be free after the 3pm BW4 mtg tomorrow. We're no excuses lol

Mate, wanna proofread this paragraph and try again? 😘😅

I got 500mg of this a little while back, to revisit. I like it, it's quite functional, slightly euphoric, not very moreish. A good functional stimulant. It is more comfortable than n-methyl-cyclaz, and the duration is more manageable. n-methyl-cyclaz is more euphoric and speedy, but has a lot more side effects for me, and the duration is such that it's hard to sleep at night even when I take it in the morning.

Has anyone tried other ROA's with either compounds? Intravenously or rectal?
You tried the liquid versions? **NO SOURCING** used to sell them before they went away they were really pricey for what you got….. I tried a liquid N-methyl-Cyclazodone recently that a buddy got a few bottles of they were 15 ML

Last edited by a moderator:
You tried the liquid versions? **NO SOURCING** used to sell them before they went away they were really pricey for what you got….. I tried a liquid N-methyl-Cyclazodone recently that a buddy got a few bottles of they were 15 ML
You did it via an alternate ROA?

I have a stock of cyclazodone on hand... I use it sometimes. I like it, mostly. It can very occasionally give me a headache but mostly it's quite smooth, reminds me of Adderall except less euphoric and longer lasting. I usually take 15 or 20mg. Occasionally I will redose once or twice and it can get fairly recreational then.