• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cutting pure Coke ratio

i never ate or drink so much that i lost control.

I hate it - i can do what i want, I'm used to a lot of things - but I never lost control, i hate that.

JJ

P.S. I just overdo the things that my body knows since more than a decade - for these substances i have agood feeling.

Why would you want to cut your own coke if it’s for personal use? Nonsense, the only people that cut coke, step on it, are people selling cocaine. I will not tell anyone anyway to cut cocaine, because it implies that someone is preparing to engage in the illegal sale of cocaine trying to maximize profits by stepping on it.

I am reporting this thread to be closed, because it implies planning the illegal/unethical activity of cutting cocaine to maximize profits for sale.

—Wizard
Not bcoz it's an illegal drug and illegal to sell but bcoz the real crime is cutting the coke

Good morning.

Obviously I've been reading this thread with keen interest. Especially since I started a thread much along the same lines but with Fentanyl in mind (to which I received no input and now I think I know why this was the case).

I believe the OP when he says that the stuff is for personal use and not for resale. Don't ask me why. I just do. If I'm wrong well the laugh is on me I guess.

I can think of one or two good reasons for wanting to cut really pure cocaine (and I used powder for many years before progressing to crack so I think I've earned my stripes and are at least qualified to comment).

Possibly the main reason is psychological. I know what it's like to snort those little "micro lines". Just doesn't feel right. Not to mention the fact that because they're so small you will tend to do more of them more often and, well, if the cocaine is that good it will catch you in the tail pretty quickly and too late. So I get the logic here.

Also (and I have no evidence to base this on other than reading about one or two instances on these very forums): much as we all (myself included) would love to be sitting with a few grams of 99.9% pure cocaine in front of us: it's apparently not as great as it's made out to be. Your normal average human being will cut from that batch a few lines of the size that they would normally cut, snort them, and end up at the ER (from what I gather because as I say: I've never been that lucky to score cocaine even remotely as pure as that).

So the above all having being said: would it not have been better to suggest a lovely soothing cutting agent and/or answer the question as to what would be a "normal" or "acceptable" ratio to cut the stuff with for the sake of harm reduction? To quote what I've read around here many times: too little is better than too much. And when there's something like pure cocaine involved: I think it's putting too much faith in the human psyche allowing somebody to judge "how much is enough" especially given that they may have a history with cocaine that is nowhere near as pure.

And to explain another way (in reference to my own thread that never received any attention):

What I wanted to know was with what and what would be the correct ratio to cut Fentanyl powder with. Same thing really. Just saying "well cut smaller lines" (which, with pure Fentanyl, is impossible unless under a microscope! Lol!) I can assure you would lead to disastrous consequences. Anyway. I shall figure it out (my issue anyway).

I guess all I'm saying is to give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

But I do agree that if the reason for asking was to increase the size of each gram in order to maximize profits: well then "so you have chosen death"! Lol! (I'm on a personal one man mission to try and clean this business up so I get where many are coming from on this thread).
Only way to do it with fent is liquid.
Anything else is too much of a risk

Well to answer the question i'd do a 10-20% ratio of caffeine (apparently quite pleasant to snort) to 80% coke.

I am a investigative journalist in the fentanyl pandemic. Advocating fentanyl in any respect kills my people in Dayton/Cincinnati, Ohio area. So fuck anyone that cuts fentanyl with anything. It’s not even safe in a hospital setting, you need a team that monitors respiration, and even then Narcan is used to counter deadly overdoses. This is in a hospital setting, and still, patients are lost. Fuck a bunch of fentanyl. I will destroy you with my magic and my access to information about this epidemic.

Your’s truly,

—The Wizard of the Creek

So you went from a researcher at a university to an investigative journalist hey? Damn, I need to get me some of them wizard powers, please teach me your craft! ;)

For real though, I guess the other side of the coin, is if it's for personal use, it could be considered harm reduction to further dilute the purity - and if someone is going to use it and do it anyways, then it would be harm reduction to help them do it safely and avoid hot spots and not further harm themselves.

Last edited:
Good morning.

Obviously I've been reading this thread with keen interest. Especially since I started a thread much along the same lines but with Fentanyl in mind (to which I received no input and now I think I know why this was the case).

I believe the OP when he says that the stuff is for personal use and not for resale. Don't ask me why. I just do. If I'm wrong well the laugh is on me I guess.

I can think of one or two good reasons for wanting to cut really pure cocaine (and I used powder for many years before progressing to crack so I think I've earned my stripes and are at least qualified to comment).

Possibly the main reason is psychological. I know what it's like to snort those little "micro lines". Just doesn't feel right. Not to mention the fact that because they're so small you will tend to do more of them more often and, well, if the cocaine is that good it will catch you in the tail pretty quickly and too late. So I get the logic here.

Also (and I have no evidence to base this on other than reading about one or two instances on these very forums): much as we all (myself included) would love to be sitting with a few grams of 99.9% pure cocaine in front of us: it's apparently not as great as it's made out to be. Your normal average human being will cut from that batch a few lines of the size that they would normally cut, snort them, and end up at the ER (from what I gather because as I say: I've never been that lucky to score cocaine even remotely as pure as that).

So the above all having being said: would it not have been better to suggest a lovely soothing cutting agent and/or answer the question as to what would be a "normal" or "acceptable" ratio to cut the stuff with for the sake of harm reduction? To quote what I've read around here many times: too little is better than too much. And when there's something like pure cocaine involved: I think it's putting too much faith in the human psyche allowing somebody to judge "how much is enough" especially given that they may have a history with cocaine that is nowhere near as pure.

And to explain another way (in reference to my own thread that never received any attention):

What I wanted to know was with what and what would be the correct ratio to cut Fentanyl powder with. Same thing really. Just saying "well cut smaller lines" (which, with pure Fentanyl, is impossible unless under a microscope! Lol!) I can assure you would lead to disastrous consequences. Anyway. I shall figure it out (my issue anyway).

I guess all I'm saying is to give the OP the benefit of the doubt.

But I do agree that if the reason for asking was to increase the size of each gram in order to maximize profits: well then "so you have chosen death"! Lol! (I'm on a personal one man mission to try and clean this business up so I get where many are coming from on this thread).
Thankyou .... I think you’ve just hit the nail on the head

I’m a lad hahaha .gonna add to my collection with another gram this week . This on I’m getting is a bit more speedy and makes you chat pure nonsense