• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cutting pure Coke ratio

Hitman1977

Bluelighter
I have a gram of fish scale for personal use . My dealer gave me a load of lid to dilute it .
what’s the best ratio ?

Hey,

I can understand him very well since I was thinking by myself to cut it (for myself) with milk powder or anything harmless because it is so strong.

I didn't.:cool:

JJ

Hey,

I can understand him very well since I was thinking by myself to cut it (for myself) with milk powder or anything harmless because it is so strong.

I didn't.:cool:

JJ
that's just adding damage to your nose. The nose wasn't made to inhale anything besides oxygen. I can see your point but really people just needa gauge the potency of their stuff and dose themselves based on that.

I’m only thinking of diluting as it’s super strong from a main source and just don’t want to too much off my cake

I know. That's why I had perhaps used a bit of milk powder.

But not neccessary anymore.

JJ

It really is for personal use , my mate gave me a bag of lid with it incase I find it too strong that’s all . Will it be better without or am I better diluting a little bit

Why would you want to cut your own coke if it’s for personal use? Nonsense, the only people that cut coke, step on it, are people selling cocaine. I will not tell anyone anyway to cut cocaine, because it implies that someone is preparing to engage in the illegal sale of cocaine trying to maximize profits by stepping on it.

I am reporting this thread to be closed, because it implies planning the illegal/unethical activity of cutting cocaine to maximize profits for sale.

—Wizard

IM NOT SELLING! It is really so strong that i yesterday had the feelings perhaps it should be a bit milder - for me!!

And no, I do not sell! You are wrong!!!

JJ

Just dose according to potency

I don’t understand why you’d purposefully put anything more than “necessary” up your nose

I know a bunch of people they cut their own stuff when it is too extreme. Quite pure stuff is nothing we Europeans wantsbecause we are not made for it and not used to it, so i feels close to a heart attack and that's nonice feeling anymore. I have to try around a bit until i find my dose. The thing with nznity was that he saw a pic of the coke and told me "please do a 0.2 line for me, too". He is crazy... I did a third first and then the other 2/3 a few minutes later.

I sweated like hell but it was great. But i will never do it again, because my lines are between 0.08 and 0,1.... thats enough.

But i will never do it again, because my lines are between 0.08 and 0,1.... thats enough.

That’s kinda my point
If you know it’s stronger, or weaker or whatever, do what suits you based upon the quality, desired effects, tolerance etc.

I see what you folks are saying but I still don’t understand cutting it ...just so you can rack bigger lines ... just weigh out what suits you

Just dose according to potency

I don’t understand why you’d purposefully put anything more than “necessary” up your nose

because it we both nznity and me we can have a lot of coke without collapsing, for us it was a stupid, but a funny "game". and why do you say "purposefully"? Do you think it's flying into my nose unpurposefully??? What a stupid question.

There are such a lot of extreme addicts here, but why is my addiction so extremely interesting?? Tease somebody else please.

JJ