• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cuts for Meth that may be a hazard when smoking it.

ime vap'n meth is heaps more addictive than shooting it. IV doesn't have half the rush. It's just like shooting up clarity.

Wasn't explicitly fun at all.

Got some stuff a while back that was cut with MSM. This one batch had a weird side effect though, it made my hands turn bright red and blister up and they got super sore. If I did a rail my hands would blow up like 10 minutes later. If smoking it my hands would take like an hour to get full blown sore and red. That has never happened to me before using meth cut with MSM so there must have been something else in it also or I have developed an allergy to MSM. After the MSM was mostly burned off I got like 15+ decent hits of like 2 points but still, I need my hands!

Another sack I got made me feel tired as shit and gave me massive headaches instantly after smoking it, not sure what that was cut with.

One sack I got a couple months ago actually made my balls swell up to like 6 times normal size. I didn't know if they were going to explode or what, I was at the hospital FAST. It went away after a few hours. Lots of shit up here is cut with ISO-L and MSM, it's hard as hell to find anything clean at all. It's to the point where I think I'm just gonna stop using it, it's not worth dying over or having my balls explode smoking a bowl.

I was sitting on the couch for 16 hours taking apart a smoke alarm though so maybe that's what made my nuts the size of grapefruits... but I think the cut had something to do with it. :D