• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cuts for Meth that may be a hazard when smoking it.

yup, there's just something about vapourising the bowl that draws you in..not to mention the head/body rushes that come along with it. But yeah...avoid the pipe at all costs PB.

Xylene and other solvents are definitely used in the manafacture methamphetamine hcl, I don't see how it'd be present in true 'base' though.

MSM is probably the most common and you can tell by how it looks; also when you smoke msm you get little wet bubbles around the top of your pipe. If your meth does that it's probably MSM.

There's heaps of other cutters too like ghb but I don't know the effects of smoking them. There's definitely some dodgy shit in some though, one time I smoked some badly cooked stuff and ended up with chemical burns in my lungs and throat. It hurt a fuck load and I couldn't speak for days.

True 'base' in the sense of freebase methamphetamine (something you are never likely to see unless you cook) as well as any other form of methamphetamine could have xylene in the end product due to not letting the layer of non polar solvent seperate from the reaction fluid fully when cleaning the product during the post reaction work up. I know that solvents are often used to cut 'base' because they add a lot of weight but then evaporate quickly and they laos give it the characteristic gluggy appearance.

Thats a fucked up story about chemical burns, that shit would of been nasty. I have never had anything like that happen, but its pretty obvious smoking meth and what its cut with is unhealthy as fuck, it really does leave your lungs feelign nasty after a big sesh.

Last edited:
As others have said don't smoke it. You'll keep rationalizing with yourself that your not addicted and 'its been a month sense Ive had it, its fine" which will then turn into every weekend and probably worse. That said i could sure go for one now (see what i mean) Any thought or mention of a twirl can spark the cravings bad.. its just so much fun.

As for the topic, have also read MSM is definantly a strong lung irritant, and probably worse for your lungs then meth itself.

As others have said don't smoke it. You'll keep rationalizing with yourself that your not addicted and 'its been a month sense Ive had it, its fine" which will then turn into every weekend and probably worse. That said i could sure go for one now (see what i mean) Any thought or mention of a twirl can spark the cravings bad.. its just so much fun.

Agreed, 100%.

I hesitate to word a longer response, because I wouldn't know what to write to the "old" me that would've been even remotely convincing, and that didn't sound too D.A.R.E.

Perhaps, it's enough to say that I'm not a toothless, broke, morally-deficient, gas-station-robbing daily user, like most other horror stories would tell you, but I no longer experience happiness in sober life like I used to, and quickly discovered after only one very careful use what it feels like to "fiend".

That said, I could sure go for one now. See what I mean? Haha.

Is it possible for a cut or adulterant to cause a seemingly good lot of meth to go 'off'? Perfectly smokable at first, then after a few dips and a few days later, all it will produce (no matter how carefully heated) is repulsive, thick, sickly fumes?

Some kind of exposure reaction, or even reacting with the inside of the bag?

Dont mean this is a smart arse way but have you cleaned your pipe? Can make a huge difference. If so, then i dont know whats going on with that lot. Never had a batch decrease in quality for no reason, other than cuting it.

andy:

Perfectly clean. The only thing that has been introduced to it is a dry pocket knife, and air when the baggie has been opened. If it came like that, I would assume binders and junk. But at first it was quite pleasant and strong, then somehow turned to hell-fumes :/

Good idea :)

Once you start twirling the pipe it's a hard habit to kick!

No other ROA compares really, heaps of fun. However I did find with meth/Ice that once I got sick of it, I don't really want it any more. Now I won't touch it unless some one puts the crackpipe in my face.

Can vouch for that, once you start smoking snorting just doesn't cut it anymore.

I'd hate to see how much worse IVing is.

I found IV (only done once) to be mildly better than Smoking but really not THAT much better.

ok few things with puff that should be number ones rules sick by them

steel and gear dont mix!!! i have on ocation used a flick knife to get shit out of a baggie but u should either use a straw scoup or if ur old school clean a glass table with asitone and sit there tip ur gear out and into the pipe

if washing out cutting agent or what u think is cutting agent never ever ever use a stainless steel sift always use a nylon style mesh one there best found these days at asian 2 dowla shops

with the bag you have put it all into a arcrilic or 2 pac mixing cup (in saying this as they do not react to solvent ) of course u can use mums tuperwear but some of it can melt due to th solvent so for a first timer the mixing cup is best way

then while ur still at autobarhn buying ur mixxing cups for 2 pac spray paint make sure you grab some k&h acetone 100% put ur meth into the mixxing cup then add tonerr swish it around u can let the tonner evap off or u can decanter it.i would just use minimal tonner and let it evap off

there are other ways but this is as basic as the good old aussie meat and 3 veg mate gl

Yeah that was the plan.

Though, while I understand that steel coming into contact with solvents isn't the best idea, I doubt that dipping a clean dry knife into a baggie of meth is going to cause the remaining grams to transform into unsmokable rubbish.

All I can think is that brief exposure to air when opening it up a few times caused some kind of reaction with unreacted precursors. Does that sound feasible?

Hello,

I very very rarely post in here if at all, infact I clicked on this forum by accident.
BUT

I have to say it pleases me immensely to read a thread 100% full of harm minimization and common sense.

I learnt from this thread :)

ok a little bit off topic but i need some info now is it possible too cut meth with methylated spirits? the reason i ask this is because 2 off my friends now have made thier way into a hospital after smoking meth from a certain dealer and doctors found high traces of methylated spirits in thier blood they were going in and out of consciousness and one needed her stomach pumped they ae regular smokers of meth and have been smoking for many years can someone please shed some light on this for me? what is this dealer doing? is it possible he might have been attempting too wash the gear and didnt have a clue what he was doing? or is this some sort of a new cutter?

Interesting

It can be used to dissolve meth but the amount that may be left over in the product would be low unless it was very wet gear??

was it the only traceable substance other than the meth?

some cutting agent can be considerd casnajenic or soem shit

+1, =D

Interesting

It can be used to dissolve meth but the amount that may be left over in the product would be low unless it was very wet gear??

was it the only traceable substance other than the meth?

I have seen some pretty wet gear in my time, and have heard of this happening however I thought this was just un-educated talk. But maybe some one has heard about cutting gear with such and has done so :\

^^ Most wet gear likely contains xylene and solvents other than methylated spirits.

There is some filthy stuff available and it's worth paying top dollar for the cleanest shards you can find.

You can clean up bad product, but why pay by weight for solvents and cutter any way?

yes it was the only traceable substance except for the meth and it was indeed wet gear dealer said too them its wet because its fresh, anything too make that $$$ not good at all...

Seems to be the norm

*sigh*

Try schooling your mates a bit about the impurities found in this stuff jojo

Best of luck

As for the topic, have also read MSM is definantly a strong lung irritant, and probably worse for your lungs then meth itself.[/QUOTE]

So does anyone know how bad MSN is for IVing? I have friends who smoke and inject. I always like to be informed and all i hear lately is talk of this MSM stuff??:\

Good idea :)

Once you start twirling the pipe it's a hard habit to kick!

This is so very very true!

Whenever I get some good meth/ice I always smoke it, that's because it was the first route of administration I ever tried for it though.

I've tried eating it and snorting it but I'll never use a pick. This is going to come off as bad HR and I don't encourage anybody who hasn't tried smoking it to begin cause you'll get hooked on that method! But I just can't bring myself to eating it or snorting it because you don't really get much of a rush like you do from smoking it and the instant hit... Also I think I like the novelty of actually watching the smoke twirl around the bowl and stuff! :X

I've had a few pipes in the past few years, probably about 4 if I had to guess and each one I've thrown away still in tact to stop smoking except for one that smashed! I haven't had one for at least 2 - 3 years now though and that's my rule so that I don't start smashing it again... Whenever I would have a pipe at my place of residence I would find I had trouble controlling myself from having a bowl. During the week was alright because work would hold me back and I didn't want to be unprofessional but once the weekend hit it would be on till Sunday every weekend, whether I was by myself or with friends. :p

So if I could go back I would never try smoking the shit because it's way to addictive and the novelty and rush of it is just so fun and strong... Every other route of administration just seems like a waste though because you don't get the strong rush and the shit is so expensive..... Even just thinking about it makes you want to have a twirl! Grrrrr :X

See kiddies, noobs and all it's really not a smart route of administration because of how addictive it becomes and the enjoyment from it, you never actually think your addicted to it either until it creeps up behind you and won't let go.....!!!!

DON'T DO IT, IT IS VERY BAD!!!!