• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

I've heard of these blue stars several times yet never encountered them, seems that they aren't high dose from all the anecdotal evidence, tho apparently they were hyped about being 250ug each.

Just buy more & ask for a discount :D

2 Blue Stars were significantly stronger than a measured 200ug tab

Maybe they're unevenly laid or a different batch then.

Is it common for someone to take a high dose of LSD and pass out for a few hours?

My friend did, and didn't realise when my cat was walking all over him and head butting his face.
About 2 hours later he came too, and took him about 30 minutes to realise he'd taken acid

Did at first to check he's all right, but we have an understanding not to disturb people when they're tripping hard. So annoying when you're completely lost in another world and someone disturbs you, brings you back to reality

If my mate took some drugs, passed out unconcious and wouldn't wake even with a cat on his head I don't think I'd be leaving him be. :D

When we first checked if he was ok, he said he was and just tripping pretty hard.

Is it common for someone to take a high dose of LSD and pass out for a few hours?

My friend did, and didn't realise when my cat was walking all over him and head butting his face.
About 2 hours later he came too, and took him about 30 minutes to realise he'd taken acid

Yeah I've heard of that happening to a few people. (the passing out bit, not the cat)

Actually first time I took acid something similar happened to me though I had been taking pills and drinking so may have just been in an MDMA style trance. I just remember coming to and tripping out my face.

Hmm yeah sensory overload possibly - I've seen it happen - not commonly tho

I had a friend who kept blacking out on a high dose of mushrooms, i concur with the sensory overload theory.

Hmm yeah sensory overload possibly - I've seen it happen - not commonly tho

Probably becasuse in the deluge of sensory information, the brain can't pick out what it normally does from the masses of extra stuff, so instead of trying, it just stops, the way if you state for ages at the same thing so no change in sensory info is being received by the brain, you stop seeing it (the brain is looking for changing sensory input as if the input is unchanging, it doesn't need to be alert for the purpose of survival - it's comfortable, safe & cozy).

In a way, taking fuck off doses of psychedelics effectively does the same thing as dissociatives ie, prevent any useful external sensory information from reaching conciousness, leaving conciousness to run loose in the brain's internal landscape

no no no.. someone NEEDS to turn this guys work into a blotter

http://www.howardhallis.com/artgallery/tpoe/large.html

heroescartoons.jpg

Fritz an Mr Natural are on there :)