• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

^^ Ya man those are the trips. They were mind blowing? I'm thinking of taking one tomorrow night at Pendulum. Think I'm only gonna take half though because it'll only be my second time on acid, and my first time on it out with the public. What do you think?

I took Shivas in 07, a long while ago, so I doubt they are the same.. but yeah, I remember them as outstanding trips, although I'm not experienced with cid, just remember those hits being a bit stronger than the Brains we were getting at the time.. only taken Brains (a few different sheets), Aztecs, Shivas, Wallies and Stars, and the Shivas were probably the best.. yet to try a Hofmann, and they are supposed to be full o the good stuff (usually)

taking half sounds like a good idea, some tabs are strong

Tekken said:
taking half sounds like a good idea, some tabs are strong

And some tabs are unbelievably weak. And some tabs are stupidly strong. It's very difficult to tell cos there are often sheets with the same print but different doses on circulating at the same time... and the same dose affects people differently... and the same dose can affect the same person differently in a different setting. A tab is not really a unit of measurement, sadly. Bring on the Kite Marks :D.

Until that day (wishfully thinking) comes, Tryp, I would always advise anyone to start with no more than half a tab of any new batch of acid they come across. Have a great night :).

Even half a tab? I did a full Hoffman at home on my own before and didn't really have any problems.

Maybe I'm just asking for trouble! lol

At a gig on acid is a completely different story to at home alone. At home alone you can't get freaked out by anyone elses actions, the big crowds, loud music and flashing lights. Could all get a bit confusing and go the wrong way.

I can't imagine a Pendullum gig being the best place to trip, not exactly full of happy hippy psychedelic types is it.

'when.. does... it... end...?'

thats the bad thing about acid for me.. still love it though, just the last few hours are always a bit tedious

I recommend gigs on acid, but not pendulum, you wanna be on uppers for drum and bass imo.. rushes for electronic shit, trips for Doors tribute bands =D

It's the whole Set & Setting thing that really matters, Tryp. I can take a known dose of acid and sit at home cheerfully doing a bit of light modding and just generally feeling a bit mellow, or I could take the same exact dose in a public setting and it could go horribly wrong. It can also be incredibly gorgeous taken in public. Tis the thing with acid - you never quite know where it's going to take you. It's most often to the most glorious of places, but it can be to the very worst too. A lil caution goes a long way with Lucy...

I'm no expert on Acid but the one time I did it was like you say, great for a good few hours then the last few were not so nice. Became a little annoying tripping for so long, boredom set in and then it all went down hill. :\

Well the set & setting wasn't ideal. Confined to a mates room in his grans house with his gran asleep next door. Music had to be kept low and we'd kind of listened to all the trippy albums and watched the trippy films and he wouldn't go outside for a walk like I wanted to for fear his neighbours would see him and suss him out.

I've experienced boredom on acid, but i think thats because the phenazepam in my systerm was dulling the magical twinkle element of it all.

Watching Tim Burtons 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' was quite an experience though, very much fun.

Very true about pendulum not being the perfect setting! Aye you're both right, I should get a bit more experience with the stuff before I start doing it at concerts. A party might be a good setting, especially one where I can just go home if things start getting too much to handle.

I guess I'll stick to the old guice Tuesday night then. I can try out methylone for the first time aswell.

Aye G + M1 sounds like a better mix for the gig. :)

If your going to do acid at a party make sure it's folk you know and like there, no rowdy arseholes or folk who'll try and freak you out.

take the acid on a walk with a good friend. I hope I get some this week.. s'aal about winter tripping (from what I remember of last winter, much blotter + 2c-b :D)

Well the set & setting wasn't ideal. Confined to a mates room in his grans house with his gran asleep next door. Music had to be kept low and we'd kind of listened to all the trippy albums and watched the trippy films and he wouldn't go outside for a walk like I wanted to for fear his neighbours would see him and suss him out.

The fear of waking up your mate's granny and getting caught would be enough to have given me a bad trip:\

Getting "caught" is my biggest fear on any drug! The feeling developed when I was a chap smoking hash and has never really left me since, even though I'm in college and have moved out of home.

yeah last time I took acid (blue stars) we were in a Pizza takeaway place for a bit and these Italian dudes came in arguing.. I thought some shit was going down!! seriously.. also assumed that the other people in the takeaway knew we were tripping, was glad to get into my mates house that time actually, was a pretty anxious trip till we sat down an chilled.. as Shambles said, it can take you to heaven or it can show you hell!!

I would say that that's a wise plan, myself, Tryp :).

Acid can be funny stuff. It really does make a huge difference how you are feeling at the time (Set) and where you are and what's going on around you (Setting). It's a bit of a golden rule with psyches in general. Once you get a feel for any given psychedelic substance it's much easier to go explore the way it you in affects different situations. Lots of fun too :).

Spadey said:
we'd kind of listened to all the trippy albums and watched the trippy films

Take more acid. Every album, every film, every thing is "trippy" then :) ;) :D.