Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Curb Your Enthusiasm

^Thanks . .. but you prob shouldn't of told me. Im gonna stalk her now . . . sigh.

Originally posted by Finder
The "Grand Opening" episode from season three is top notch. Honestly, I haven't found a bad episode out of all four seasons. The sponge cake episode is really good too...I believe its titled "the Nanny From Hell".

"It's like eating a delicious sponge!"

LOL, I'm just imagining him shoving the cake in his mouth and the look on his wife's face: "Oh Jeffery..."

^"He's already fat enough, Larry. Do you want him to fucking explode?" :D

I thought episode one of the new season was good. We'll see if it can get better. Meanwhile, who wants a Larry David? It's got whitefish, sable, capers, cream cheese, and onions. Delicious. ;)

I liked the first episode. I'm not a big fan of Larry's dad but I enjoyed the incident in Temple. :)

CYE and Extras line-up looks to be a Sunday night staple here!

Originally posted by Finder
^"He's already fat enough, Larry. Do you want him to fucking explode?" :D

Everything Susie Greene says is hilarious. Mainly "you fat fuck". I love it.

My two ABSOLUTE favorite quotes:

Larry: Nice house.
Susie: Yeah, come on. I'll give you a tour.
Larry: Naw, it's ok.
Susie: No, come on.
Larry: No, it's ok. I-I get it.
Susie: You get it?
Larry: Yeah, it's a house. It's new. I get it. It's nice.
Susie: You get it? Ok, you know what? Get the fuck out of my house, Larry.

[Larry has realized he made a bad joke about Wanda's (Sykes) butt]
Larry: Ok, Wanda...
Wanda: Oh, you know who I am, ok. I thought I would have to turn around and show you my big ass.
Larry: OK, you completely misinterpreted that...
Wanda: How am I supposed to interpret it? You shouted out 'Hey, Big Ass Wanda'.
Larry: I didn't say big ass, I was just saying hello.
Wanda: Is that how you say hello?
Larry: Uh, well...
Wanda: 'Hey big ass' or 'Hey assy' or 'Hey I know your ass'. What is that? That's not how you say hello.
Larry: Perhaps not.

Hey Assy!

Susie vs. Larry confrontations are always fantastic because Susie has about just as much regard for Larry as he does for the rest of the world.

Susie [shows Larry sequined shirt she has made] Now, is this cute? I mean how much fun is this? Huh? Great, right?
Larry: You know, it's nice.
Susie: Yeah.
Larry: Not quite my cup of tea, but... y'know, uh, it's nice.
Susie: All right, you know what? Fuck you... and fuck your tea.

^Oh God that's so fucking funny! Everyone post more Susie/Larry quotes!
Ok, I'm sorry guys to hijack this thread with my quotes but I can't help myself. Just tell me to STFU if I'm being annoying :)

Cheryl: Okay, you know what? I think my friend Julie was just saying that the Beverly Park Country Club might be taking new members.
Susie Greene: Ah, eh...
Larry: It's... pretty.
Cheryl: I think they're taking new members, and it's a beautiful country club...
Susie Greene: All right, look, I don't want to offend you, but there's like three fuckin' Jews in the whole club, okay? It's not for us. It's WASP, WASP, Republican city....
Cheryl: Okay, you know what? I fit in with you guys all the time, for years I've been going to your thing, so...
Larry: How am I even gonna get by in the interview?
Susie Greene: [points at Larry] This one would stick out like a sore fuckin' thumb, this Jewface over here.
Larry: Oh, I'm more of a Jewface than *you*?
Susie Greene: Hey, fuck you, Larry, okay? I didn't get us into this predicament!
Larry: I'm much more gentiley than you are!

Last edited:
fruitfly said:
I think I could spend half an hour just listening to Susie say "fuck." =D

god that episode where she catches them trying to go back to find the dolls head larry had fucked up was priceless, the spaghetti western music when they confronted her was priceless :D

Larry runs into Wanda Sykes again

Wanda: So look. Did aaah, did you hear back from Martin about my script?

Larry: Yeah!

Wanda: And? [Larry shrugs]. What?

Larry: Sorry to say! Didn't like it! It happens!

Wanda: Well, did you tell him I was black?

Larry: No...

Wanda: Why didn't you tell him I was black?

Larry: I don't know! Why should I?

Wanda: It makes a big difference! Larry, you don't know when to play the card! You know, white guys, they love this shit. "Oh, look at me, I'm liberal! Helping a black person." You should know better. That's when you tell somebody they're black.

Larry: Alright, I'll tell him you're black... okay? Fine.

Wanda: Tell him I'm like a brown skin black, not black skin. Make sure I am not real black...

[Larry walks away]

Larry: I hope I don't see you for a while. Getting sick of you!

Wanda: Take your sick ass into the hospital

Last edited:
fruitfly said:
Anyone notice that the deli guy was the guy who played Nikolai (sp?) in Six Feet Under?

i did! =D i liked it when Larry told Jeff to "shut the fuck up" when they were telling Ted Dansen about the sandwich.. you could see Jeff trying not to laugh

eh, i dont get the susie fan club. while some of my favorite episodes are those that have her in it, it isn't herself, but jeff and larry around her that do it for me.

susie is the kinda lady that makes me scrunch my nose up and turn away. i don't like her.

just had to throw in some shit for the pot :D

whats up with that blossom chick that keeps popping up in these HBO series (she was hilarious in fat actress)? little girl has gotten big but she is certainly funny.

^Yuck, no thanks. I wish she'd crawl back into the Blossom hole she disappeared to.

I thought the very same thing finder. Last two shows, didn't finish. They were pretty boring

yeah it seems like they all forgot how to act like their characters.. maybe cause of the long break?

i couldn't get into last night's episode, but the one with sheriff the racist dog was hilarious.

BONZAI!!!!!

OK, the idea that someone would attempt suicide because Larry ordered the chicken teriyaki is a little ... stupid. But come on, the last scene at the old folks' home was hilarious. :D