• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Curb Your Enthusiasm

lorenzosoil

Ex-Bluelighter
Well, it seems the new season started in January. Now I hear they only have two episodes left, the last one being an hr long, how can this be? Are HBO series not as long as network series? I'm kinda pissed...its about the only good thing on tv anymore. I also watch Real Time with Bill Maher, but thats pretty much it! someone please explain this to me.

I think 'Curb' is the greatest show on tv. Here in Aust. they played the first seaon at midnight or later on Monday nights then cancelled it. Despite being a success in the US the ABS didn't continue to show it. I've had to download each episode as its played in America. Larry David is a comedic genius.

Yeah Im a huge Seinfeld fan, I love the entire show and anything Larry David touches is golden. At least so far anyways...I'm sure hes capable of fuckign up, is human. But a comedic genius. yes

It seems the HBO seasons vary depending on the demands of the folks making the show. With Sex and the City, one of the seasons was really short because SJ Parker was pregnant. Then there's the Sopranos, which started wicked late this season because of Gandolfini's contract disputes. Maybe Larry David had other things to pursue, making this season shorter....who knows. Still, every episode will make you laugh. I think this season is the best one yet. Larry in The Producers during that final episode was brilliant, simply brilliant.

^^^yeah I really enjoyed this season, esp. the marijuana episode.

The whole thing about him molesting the dog was pretty funny too. :)

I saw this for the first time about a month ago. Since then I have seen damn near every episode.
I absolutley adore this show!
I'm glad it's not crack, cause I'm completely addicted.

great show, cop it on dvd, the episode with crazy eyed killa is my personal fav. "larry, what the fuck, i mean what the fuck, what the fuck"

I finished watching evey episode. I think I 'm gonna have Curb your Enthusiam withdrawls, haha.
Can't wait till July for the next season!!!

Season three is my favorite of the series. :D

"COCK! COCK! JIZZM! GRANDMA!"

"Who brings a sheet to a hotel, and what's that? There's a hole there?"
Larry has that Will Ferrell persona where you just laugh watching him walk around.

Larry David is a comedic genius in my opinion. I also love the episode where Larry goes to the baseball game with the hooker and buys marijuana off of her. :) Can't wait until season 5.

Curb is absolutely my favorite show. It sucks that I don't have HBO in Chicago, so I have to wait to watch the episodes when they come out on DVD. I have seasons 1 & 2... does anyone want ot buy me 3? :)