• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Crystal Meth vs. High Quality Coke ?

I'm getting mixed views here lol. I guess the only way to truly find out what its like is to try it my self but I'm too scared to cos of it's long duration of action which I know I'm gonna hate! Plus I've developed Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (an enlarged heart muscle) brought on by 10 years of chronic Cocaine use (I stopped using over 5 years ago).. would it be wise to stay away from Meth cos of this condition?

I'd say it's mos def wise to keep away from any and all stims given your condition, yes

Desoxyn or old school meth over cocaine any day because even good coke doesn’t do a damn thing for me except empty my wallet and I’ve had good coke and hardly paid for it. I made my boys pay for it.. the bitch made boys who would never be grateful no matter how many times I played wingman to get them laid. Now crack cocaine I’ll do cuz it’s enjoyable but again the meth high beats cocaine any day and lasts longer. More bang for your buck

I would rather have high quality Coke versus the shity grade math that we have here in New York

Oh yea he def is, I member him hitting me up for MDMA like 5 handles ago.

I almost indulged him until he requested we meat up at a wheelchair accessible location lmao Rollin Rollin Rollin

Literally

If I'm getting heroin/an opioid too? Coke all the way. I've only used meth for specific purposes or with psychedelics (I will be called insane for this but I LOVE meth and LSD).

I've had high grade cocaine in Miami and cartel meth from Mexico. I'd say if I had to choose one with nothing being combined I'd go ice. It has enough euphoria to not need anything else, but coke isn't like that for me. I find it boring.

Oh yea he def is, I member him hitting me up for MDMA like 5 handles ago.

I almost indulged him until he requested we meat up at a wheelchair accessible location lmao Rollin Rollin Rollin

Literally
Lol

If I'm getting heroin/an opioid too? Coke all the way. I've only used meth for specific purposes or with psychedelics (I will be called insane for this but I LOVE meth and LSD).

I've had high grade cocaine in Miami and cartel meth from Mexico. I'd say if I had to choose one with nothing being combined I'd go ice. It has enough euphoria to not need anything else, but coke isn't like that for me. I find it boring.
Good point, I havent had just coke in a decade.. Maybe more.

He can't say anything after this, I am gonna fuckin screenshot this. What the fuck did I just read

He can't say anything after this, I am gonna fuckin screenshot this. What the fuck did I just read
Most ppl that use drugs in the US, especially on the West coast, get there drugs from a Mexican cartel, what are you going on about ?

IMO shitty meth is better than above average coke. I’ve done both quite a bit and I’ve never had a bad experience with meth but I’ve had a lot of let downs with coke. Coke isn’t what it once was sucks that most of us will never be able to try it in its purest form