• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Crystal Meth vs. High Quality Coke ?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hey all.

Just a quick one... Can someone tell me what Crystal is like compared to high quality Coke? Is it as euphoric or more euphoric than Coke? And how long does it last? Cheers guys.

I choose meth - after having tried both extensively by all ROA - but it depends on what you want to do while high.

Coke lasts 15-30 minutes meth about 12 hours. Meth is way more euphoric too.

i havent had any coke since 2002 and my only experience with it happened over like a 3 month period. Admittedly i was pretty hooked.
I'd already been dabbling with meth by that point but all that was around back then was dirty crank if you didn't know where to get crystal, which was harder to find at the time. So i was already spoiled on 8-10 hour highs lol.
All that said, the euphoria and rush cocaine gives you is great. Probably better than meth's.
But its very brief and even before you've had time to settle into your high youre feinding for the next line and then your bag is gone and you're pissed off at everyone for no reason at all lol.
Meth is always going come out on top. The rush is still awesome with even a moderate tolerance and the peace of mind knowing you're gonna be high for hours and hours is probably the biggest plus.

Last edited:
It's horses for courses and the highs are so different really you may as well compare apples and oranges...everyone will have their favourite for differing and valid reasons

I find high quality coke more euphoric in every roa.

I choose meth for its cost efficiency and long lasting effects.

In term of euphoria, meth stronger than coke but coke doesn't fuck with your body the same way meth does. On meth, you can take one hit, you good all nite. On coke, you have to have dosage, 30m. But if I were to choose one, I would take coke.

ALWAYS amphetamines over coke. Coke is SOOOOO overpriced and lasts for such a short time it just isn't worth it. If someone offers me some, I'd never turn it down, but like meth lasts up to 3 days and coke lasts up to 20 minutes.
I prefer amphetamine sulphate, personally.

ALWAYS amphetamines over coke. Coke is SOOOOO overpriced and lasts for such a short time it just isn't worth it. If someone offers me some, I'd never turn it down, but like meth lasts up to 3 days and coke lasts up to 20 minutes.
I prefer amphetamine sulphate, personally.

If you bored and desperate, then that's your issue but meth should be retired and that's my opinion.

It seems to me like Meth has a disturbingly long half life, I'd end up freaking out if my heart was pounding for hours or days on end! Would it be a good idea to have a benzo on hand if one were to freak out?

No i agree with DopeM.

Good coke is more euphoric than meth, IMO. But meth lasts a lot longer, like people have said.

Then again, i've never had pharmaceutical grade meth..

sLr3nZU.png

Cocaine is far more than double the pleasure of sex, IMO.

Last edited:
I'm getting mixed views here lol. I guess the only way to truly find out what its like is to try it my self but I'm too scared to cos of it's long duration of action which I know I'm gonna hate! Plus I've developed Left Ventricular Hypertrophy (an enlarged heart muscle) brought on by 10 years of chronic Cocaine use (I stopped using over 5 years ago).. would it be wise to stay away from Meth cos of this condition?

Last edited:
As a person who is poly user and the last drug to check off my list was meth after using opiates and cocaine for a decade. it was by far most enjoyable in moderation after my first hit i thought it is very tame but far more enjoyable. propganda demonized it but in reality its people who create the the toxic stigma where its just chemical like everything else. know yourself its drawbacks and dont underestimate.

I am predominately a meth user now, but upon reflection I would say that a ‘bell ringer’ IV shot of coke is a better rush than the rush from meth. However, the problem is you only get one a night but keep pointlessly trying every 20 minutes to replicate it with further shots. With the OP’s heart condition I wouldn’t be banging any stims thogh.