• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Crystal meth on tinfoil or pipe?

Aussie here, use a wine glass, a straw (drinking) and a piece of cardboard with the straw going through it. Use the cardboard to seal the wine glass shut and vape it like that.

That sounds genius. So the cardboard should be used like those plastic covers they use for drinks in fast food places? Wouldn't the glass break when you apply heat though?

Another Aussie, Ive used a wine glass too but with foil over the hole and a pen stuck in it.

However I used to use and sware by a glass Port Sipper. They sell them in sets of 2 so that was handy. Use it laying on its side and the glass handle you would normally sip the port through can be used as a handle. The opening is only about 2cm so very easy to block with first your thumb when smoking and your palm if you cant get it all in your lungs. I used to have the stem of a broken pipe to put in the port sipper, you can use a pen or straw but I hated if the plastic melted on the glass.

Thicker than a light globe and they would last a long time before either being dropped etc. They are also just a good enough size too. Not a pipe but if I couldnt have a pipe I would certainly have Port Sippers in the house.

No i use really cheap and thin wine glasses and ive never had one crack yet. Just dont rinse it with cold water when its hot and unles you want black soot stains on there give it a wipe every now and then.

The good thing about this is i can go to a mates house that doesnt usually smoke it and hes usually got a wine glass cardboard and a straw in the house. Macgyver toker.

No i use really cheap and thin wine glasses and ive never had one crack yet. Just dont rinse it with cold water when its hot and unles you want black soot stains on there give it a wipe every now and then.

The good thing about this is i can go to a mates house that doesnt usually smoke it and hes usually got a wine glass cardboard and a straw in the house. Macgyver toker.

Would this wine glass technique work to vape DMT? Sounds fool-proof.

Would this wine glass technique work to vape DMT? Sounds fool-proof.
another aussie

yeah it would.

personally i just toke dmt through a bong or i would go about the the crack-bong way if you're unfamiliar with twirling a pipe/vaping. i don't use meth anymore, well i will IV when i do so never have a glass pipe around, but always have a cone piece for smoking weed. an empty ice-breaker or orchy bottle and bit of hose isn't hard to find around the place.

you'll find most of the blokes tooting from foil have recently been to thailand and been taught properly by the local ladies, otherwise it's just a sorry attempt for smoking, for me, as i see it. i'd prefer to plug than smoke if that's the case.

Only used foil for tar my friend has used ice on foil said it's pretty dumb a pipe is overall better like around here there3-5$ just buy a cheap pipe and foil can waste and burn easy

Definitely a lightbulb is very good for smoking used one for a while when my glass broke prefer pipes overall

Thai meth bong and modified lighter. Cant be beaten. Google is your friend

Having tried oral, snorting, pipe & plugged. No surprise what my preferred ROA is.

With a pipe I just found myself hitting it all day long, twirling twirling, obsessing over technique rather than even notice any high (though I clearly was).

When I plugged, I just took my initial dose, write the time down for future reference, and I don't feel the need to re-dose (as) compulsively / soon.

Also could be in my head but I always find the comedowns off stims to be smoother when plugged compared to short acting routes i.e snorting etc

Pipe...
Foil is great if the substance boils and decomposes at lower temps but Meth is pretty stable and can tolerate hot glass.

Yeah smoking anything off foil is crap.

I like that wineglass idea. Never heard of that one before. A really really good way to vape is to get one of those glass pippetes of the type that have a long very thin stem and a bulb near the end, followed by a bit of stem. Get the gear, dissolve it in a suitable solvent (lower alcohols work fine) then evaporate off the solvent, after using a syringe and needle to pass up the short length of tubing prior to the bulb, leaving the goods inside. evaporate with a warm current of air aimed at the outside, from a hairdrier, make sure all solvent is gone, then toke away. Or use a test tube and piece of glass tubing. A wider pippette, the type that just has a wider (about 3.5mm bore size by eye) and break a bit of the narrower end, the tip off, or if your break one by accident use it. That way it can be reheated after, for a last few hits, whilst a straw, you can't reheat to collect condensed ice.

Lightbulbs are made of soda-lime glass and prone to thermal shock. they suck asshole. Using a test tube as well is another good one, with a glass tube length poking right up close to the meth, that way when you inhale, after heating the tube first, which takes a little longer than a glass lightbulb, due to the walls being thicker but they confine the goods in a small space, and the inhalation close to it acts almost like a very weak partial vacuum, and the light lowering of air pressure, lowers the boiling point of the drug to be smoked. It works excellently with meth and H, and unlike foil its not uneconomical, too much escapes with foil. Foil blows for anything IMO. Glass lghtbulb pipes do as well, because they are prone to thermal shock and catastrophic failure.

Borosilicate glass is the best to use, and most scientific glassware will be boro glass.

The pressure-lowering trick can be improved on by using a propane torch, oxy-fuel torch like oxypropane or oxyacetylene torch to work a glass test tube, softening the closed end, and once really soft, gently blowing through the cold end to create a bubble. heat slightly again if needs be and use a heated up nail to poke a hole through it, use a narrow but medium-thin diameter nail to poke a hole about 3mm wide in the bubble. Take the torch to the test tube again, a bit closer to the open end, but still closest to the bulb and use a thick bass guitar string to cinch a wasp-waist like short narrowed section but don't totally close it off, threading the string end through its brass eyelet to make a noose that can be slipped off. Coating it in ground up pencil graphite will act as a heatproof lubricant and help avoid the string noose actually sticking to the hot glass. If using a propane torch it will take a while to soften the glass, and go SLOWLY, its still brittle, but now plastic and pliable although thick and stiff.

Then 'strangle' the hot part of the tube with the string noose, then release it, or at worst, cut off the rest of the string with wire cutters if it sticks and won't dislodge easily. When cooled its ready. The wasp waist creates a higher partial vacuum, no straw needed if you haven't one. Best not used with LC's 'vac pipe' invention. It works on the same principle as vacuum distillation, only the receiver isn't a lab flask but a methhead. Works very well for heroin too. Doesn't let much vapour escape and the lowering of pressure really noticeably results in more of a toke at less heat. The wasp-waist acts in an adiabatic manner to restrict the air flow and lower the internal operating pressure. Works really well. I've used it for meth (HCl, freebase), street smoker's H, morphine freebase, dipropionylmorphine base, and dibenzoylmorphine base. And it WORKS, works really really well.

It works excellently with meth and H, and unlike foil its not uneconomical, too much escapes with foil. Foil blows for anything IMO.

I would have thought the slow cooling glass would have made it potentially wasteful with heroin? Plus, wouldn't the residue dirty up the pipe quickly?

Theres only significant residue with street heroin in my experience. and even with street crap its a LOT less wasteful to use a pipe. A thin walled test tube is best, or using a pipe made from a borosilicate glass pippette, the long kind that is also makes a great pipe. Using foil a lot of valuable H vapour escapes, which isn't the case with a pippette pipe or one of my modified test tube pipes. And unlike a test tube pipe they DON'T break from thermal shock. Not from anything you can do to them with a cigarette lighter, even the jet flame types.

Works good for DMT too.

And for a dirty pipe, I'd just carbonize the residue totally then treat with a chromic acid bath or piranha acid solution to oxidize inorganic carbon char all the way to CO2.

Had actually been thinking of getting a couple of glass pipes specifically for DMT so good to hear they have your endorsement. :D

No plans to use h again any time soon, but interesting none the less. Cheers limpet.

Most people here use bongs for DMT. I prefer spliffs. The machine is also good if you can be bothered making one.