European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Crystal meth on tinfoil or pipe?

opiaterock

Bluelighter
Hey guys anyone know if crystal can be smoked on foil like the same way you would run gear?.. Only ever snorted it b4 and a mate has a small piece (only like 0.3). Wondering if I can run it like gear on tinfoil? The last time it seemed like more of a salt and we snorted it but apparently this is better stuff and looks more like glass.

Hey backroll thanks!! So it will run ok ya?.. Like I just can't get my head around if it's a salt like coke how can it be smoked? Or is it a base maybe I'm wrong thinkin it's a salt.. But basically if I use normal tooter and tinfoil technique like with gear it should be ok?

Ha Monday yeah I've booked it off work just incase!! :)

Not something I would go out of my way to get but it's free and it was brought from eastern Europe so im not or to turn down a free high lol.. Only problem is gettin gear for the comedown is gonna be tricky at the minute

It's not very economical off foil unless you are good at chasing? It does run very well on foil but if your technique is anything like mine then you'd be better with a lightbulb.

I'd advise having valium on hand for the sketch.

Yeah I can run gear pretty good so not worried about that aspect i just wanna know if the technique is the same..yeah well picking my Valium up from the chemist today but don't think they'l be strong enough somehow! Shud be able to get some more benzos tho if no gear about. Thanks guys!

Ah I think I will stick with what I know if running on foil works for crystal il just do it that way

Get a pipe of any sort (with a gauze), collect cig ash and put it in the bowl of yer pipe, put yer Crystal (preferably crushed up)on the ash and lightly heat it so it starts to melt into the ash.
Once this is done, blast the shit out of it with FIYAAAHHH and toke like yer life depends on it ;)
Should do things nicely.

^ I have serious doubts about how well this would work. Smoking meth in a crack pipe would probably waste most of it I'm guessing.

That unless you had a lot of ash and are already well versed in smoking rocks it's likely to go through the gauze. Lightbulb is the easiest IMO, don't have to worry about it going anywhere, just get the flame right.

A lot of ash (filling the bowl) is the done thing really.
Anyway, I'll shush and let the convo continue.

i smoked some on tinfoil recently (all i had access too) and i found it really difficulty (first time). Never used a pipe but i would say its much easier and far less wasteful (bulb style). Plus my throat was in bits a few days later

Christ it does work perfectly running on foil I can attest to now!!.. I haven't slept since getting up for work on Friday 8.30
a.m. (nearly 60 hours??). I'm only starting to feel remotely tired now even though the stuff was finished early yesterday morning.. The only time I did it b4 was snorted only and I do NOT remember it keepin me awake as much as this stuff does.. Guys I am glad I don't have a contact for this stuff here and it was a once off thing because if we had more id imagine to still be bingeing on it now.. Crazy stuff guys

Aussie here, use a wine glass, a straw (drinking) and a piece of cardboard with the straw going through it. Use the cardboard to seal the wine glass shut and vape it like that.