• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Crystal meth on tinfoil or pipe?

In the past, I've always sandwiched it between weed or an inert smoking herb if some sort. Worked fine for me, but it sounds like it might be easier to get a full dose in quickly if you don't have to worry about all the extra smoke though.

I have never failed to break through via bong , spliff or machine..just load that shit up inhale and hold it in. Boom!

I dunno man, I actually always found it took a fair amount of effort to get a full breakthrough dose in using a bong. It would take me a few tokes to get the lot, partially because I was trying to toke light enough as to not burn any of the spice within, and trying to deal with massive bong hits while coming up at light speed can be a bit of a pain in the arse imo!

Also, I like the idea of getting a bigger dose of DMT in a given lungful rather than a bunch of (usually) rank tasting herbs or weed which is pretty much redundant in the moments before a big trip!

Homemade pipe designed for smoking DMT. Uses a glass bottle and a brillo pad I think. Similar sort of idea to a crack pipe I guess, I've never really researched the specifics.

We just load it up, pull the cone steadily and hold it in. Always works but i have never measured a dose...just pile it on as i have never paid for DMT

Machines are awesome

I need to start extracting my own - it's far too expensive / easily wasted when you've got to pay for it.

I've heard vape pens are becoming the norm for blast off as well.

I need to start extracting my own - it's far too expensive / easily wasted when you've got to pay for it.

I've heard vape pens are becoming the norm for blast off as well.
Yeah hear that too. Not necessary though.
I hear you can buy ground acacia on the interwebs. The extraction is easy or so i hear :)

Will do some research on it, cheers man.

Not to derail the thread any further but a former mod used to use a good tek for mescaline extraction (believe it was the limonene one).

Given the choice between using a miniature martell cognac brandy bottle and gauze (the preference of the vast majority) and smoking off foil, I definitely always choose foil.
Smoking off foil may well be a less efficient, more wasteful way of taking crack, but it's by far a cleaner hit. After smoking off gauze for a while my lungs felt burnt out and I constantly coughed up bits of wire. Not pleasant and definitely not good for your lungs. So I swooped to smoking it off foil, like heroin. I also think off foil, I get a stronger and more concentrated hit... I prefer an intense big hit in one rather than several smaller hits.