Creating Positive Change vs. If Nothing Changes Then Nothing Changes..

Thanks ♡♡♡. When it comes to work stuff I get really affected. I know that it should be left at work but I care abiut how things go. I think the most frustrating part is when you do so much but then it wouldn't be enough because no one can help you with your work. I hate my situation at work but feel helpless because of my debt. So another change I am trying to work on is to let go of thinking about work and just take it day by day.

2 days way to go!!! Owen !!
I plan to stay off the oxy and live a more productive life, being more present, as the last few years have been an oxy fog.

Cutting back on beer. I'm getting a bit overweight here. I'm also exercising a lot more. I feel better already.

stop obsessing about my ex and stop letting negative thoughts about the break up control my life.

Three days opiate free. I know I can have 60mg dhc before bed but I don't know whether to have it, I don't give a fuck about days opiate clean really I'm just getting through this bupe detox however I can.

Try to resist man, adding any opiates will just drag it on. That's been my experience.

Yeah I agree but for the sake of an easy sleep. Tbh I think I'll take some other non opiates and hope for the best, I can just feel that easing of the joints it would take though. Hopefully tsart feeling better soon, tomorow wil be day 10.

lol just realised/remember I can buy promethazine otc here, I'll do 50mg that, 100mg quitiapine, 10 mg zolpidem and just my regular script 15mg diazepam. Should put the lights out (which is starting to become an issue, I can just see months of no sleep on the horizon, and there's no way I'll be getting any help with my record.

Yeah the number one rationalization that caused me to never fully get out of their clutches for 10 years was the "I need to get a good night's sleep" one. Yes it's true, and insomnia from opiates is a horrible thing, easily the worst part of withdrawal for me. But soon, you will be able to sleep without them. Soon... but if you take more opiates now, regardless of dosage or whatever, it's going to just keep you in that place longer.

You can do it man <3

Gym and proper diet for 30 days.
Buy a book about art history and start reading it every night before bed.
Shower daily and practice daily care for skin, teeth and hair.
At least 75% of my daily calories should be purchased at the grocery store in an effort to save money.
Buy more socks.
Order new and interesting tshirts from the internet, but don't spend too much on them.
Go to bed by midnight every single night.
Stop what I am doing and watch the sunset each night for 10-15 minutes.
Write unique thoughts down daily.
Learn to do a spinning wheel kick.
Do something nice for a stranger everyday.

Yeah the number one rationalization that caused me to never fully get out of their clutches for 10 years was the "I need to get a good night's sleep" one. Yes it's true, and insomnia from opiates is a horrible thing, easily the worst part of withdrawal for me. But soon, you will be able to sleep without them. Soon... but if you take more opiates now, regardless of dosage or whatever, it's going to just keep you in that place longer.

You can do it man <3

Yeah that is the last of the opiate based meds I have though, just enough to take a bit of the edge of next few days.

Learn to do a spinning wheel kick.
Do something nice for a stranger everyday.

You're better off getting strong front leg licks and strong side/ro.nud kicks on both sides. Semmy Schilst has show just by virture of being seven foot and having an ultra dominant basic jabic and teep that he can become the best kickboxer in the world. Stuff likke wheel kicks are actully incredibly difficult to exercidse well.

Unnless you box already, in which case go right ahead.=D

Leave work stuff at work
Do one thing at a time even if people pressure you
Don't let some friends force to drink
go to the beach with gay bff every weekend
Start reading history book purchased.

BUDGET TIME AND STICK TO PLAN
continue to Hit gym 5 days a week for ever
Finish the book I'm working on
catch up on a bill
three hours a day on the project
Journal eating and maintain a caloric deficit
look for a cool summer job
plane ticket
quit tobacco, AGAIN.
Plan summer with kido
limit time on certain activities
plan day the night before and prepare for it as to hit the ground running
collect up last pieces of paper and get the project finally done
Start to do my workouts in the morning so I can still get them in given the summer schedule.
Begin to think of the move and look at housing options.

I had a really nice in depth conversation about feelings with one of my friends. It felt kind of like a galvanising experience and I'm very lucky to have her.

Leave work stuff at work
Do one thing at a time even if people pressure you
Don't let some friends force to drink
go to the beach with gay bff every weekend - I was gonna go today but the weather wasn't that nice
Start reading history book purchased. - still working on it lol