Creating Positive Change vs. If Nothing Changes Then Nothing Changes..

^haha I ate so much crap yesterday but it's a weekend so I'm giving myself a break from the usual "Maya"

^ don't sweat it right.

-40 minutes regenerative meditation per day
-Switch health insurance
-Strengthen my relationship with my son
-Find House
-Get really on and stay top of my sugar
-Book Hotel
-Figure out holiday plans and transportation
-Quit tobacco Jan
-Figure out if ski pass is finally back in the cards for this year

^I like the quit tobacco change NSA, it's good to quit and cheaper too!

^ thanks Maya

-purchase health insurance
-Strengthen my relationship with my son
-Find House
-Get really on and stay top of my sugar
-Quit tobacco January
-purchase vaper for nicotine
-make payment
-track down other payment

I used to have a bumper sticker that said if nothing changes, nothing changes. Kinda like repeating same thing and expecting different results. All good stuff. My life is such a cauldron of stress I don't know where to begin improvements but considering I made it thru emergency surgery to remove colon and one month in hospital and one in nursing home, I'm ok. I'd be fine just chilling and writing my music but my mom is losing to cancer and that's so tough and I have to move soon so I gotta get on it but I also remember plaques in meetings saying Easy does it and One day at a Time so let's not forget those. Procrastination is horrible for all of us. Let us overcome it!!!

Do not allow other people to hamper my goals. Keep firing those guns, don't wait around for procrastinators or anyone else.

Find and Join Gym
continue research on liscense
explore locations
Tobacco gone for good.
By summer fix bluet tight/get a new rig(new to me:)) and pick up an Alaska topper or insulate out another fac mod myself
Redwoods and grand canyon with Smiles this summer
RockyG campsite for sum
Become active in genetically diverse food source seed efforts.
Give away all knowledge I gained about addiction and prob treat.
Hit Hard Working Americans amap
Oil change
Tie up and optimize
figure out counties
look at license procedure

Last edited:
Do not allow other people to hamper my goals. Keep firing those guns, don't wait around for procrastinators or anyone else.

Find and Join Gym
explore locations
Tobacco gone for good.
By summer fix bluet tight/get a new rig(new to me:)) and pick up an Alaska topper or insulate out another fac mod myself
RockyG campsite for sum
clean shop
clean out storage unit
wire audio in shop
ask a few ladies around town out
Oil change
Tie up and optimize
figure out storage issue
switch addresses and other

fuck i have been doctor shopped so long now i think ive convinced myself and my family I NEED medical marijuana, 4mg clonazepam methadone and temazepam, all PRESCRIBED, to function, and think that maybe now this daily cocktail is hodling me back.

i need to start talking to a shrink again

Continue working out
Keep writing down anything and everything
Overcome intense feelings of anxiety and sadness
Cut back on the pot
Continue abstaining from alcohol
Try to cultivate new relationships
Don't give in

Find and Join Gym
explore locations
Tobacco gone for good.
RockyG campsite for sum
clean shop
clean out storage unit
wire audio in shop

Last edited:
-Save money!!!!!!!!!
-Join a fitness club, w/o overdoing it. (Panda knows what Panda means)
- Keep up with that therapy... BE HAPPY ABOUT IT. New therapist is nice! (ask about that alcoholic status though, wtf??)
-HARDCORE MATH STUDYIN' 4 GED
- Get GED (but learn some math first, srsly)

I am going with my bonita to the mountains of Ashville... She is a very special woman.. Always knows when Somni needs to get out of Orlando.. I have been clean now for about 3 weeks because I had a short relapse at the two month mark of methadone withdrawal but I'm back on track but she can tell I'm getting restless.. She can see that itch in my face.. and I also got rid of a 4-5yr xanax addiction about 5 months ago.. I have been trying to kick xanax and methadone for the last 3yrs.. I make it several weeks or months and I always give in... I pray for the power to get through the drawn out PAWS that comes with these two addictions.. I can't wait to be free and for the day where I feel like me..

OH MY GOD.
I just got rid of a 7 year klonopin addiction! Fucking congrats.
PAWS is the worst. If you need a bud to talk to, just PM me.

-Save money!!!!!!!!!
-Join a fitness club, w/o overdoing it. (Panda knows what Panda means)
- Keep up with that therapy... BE HAPPY ABOUT IT. New therapist is nice! (ask about that alcoholic status though, wtf??)
-HARDCORE MATH STUDYIN' 4 GED
- Get GED (but learn some math first, srsly)

I can help you with math. I have studied it at a high level.. caulc 3 for scientists and engineers. But im really kinda talented at teaching. PM me if you want and we can set up communications around this.

So l am single. Again haha. So with all my extra time l am going to go to grad school or apply for the RN program. Either one would be amazing. I have not been single for longer than 4 months since l was 17. I am happy and in a good place mentally and with addiction issues etc. Now l have to pay 1200$ all by myself but l got this.

Good attitude Ruby Slippers. I have opposite problem. Ive been alone a long time. I chose substances over relationships and now that im good i want someone in my life. Im already 40. Last serious relationship i had was 10 yrs ago. But theres something to be said about being on your own and handeling shit on your own. I dontvknow you but im proud of you!!! Youll be fine and so will i. I just dont know how to meet someone anymore. Bars are out and i go to AA but not there to find someone but it would be nice tomeet someone who i can relate to. Online is all scams. Idk. Anyway, you just made my day better. Thanks

Hey, Ruby, you sound like you are doing great. <3

@Closeau--have you tried meet-up.com groups in your area? They are not for dating per se--just groups of people (including couples) that are interested in the same activities like films or biking or philosophy. If there are none, you could always start one!

read book
write business plan
procure funding
start shop
continue research on license
find location
Tobacco gone for good.
get ww fixed
get sensor fixed
catch giant catfish
plant a vegetable garden w kido

Stay sober and on tapering schedule
Keep on using e-cigs instead of real ones
Keep trying out new recipes for healthy food
Write three chapters for a book before deadline
Get rid of the old 300M
Find a good 300C Hemi
Fix back bumper of F-350 (with something else than duct tape)
Clean out old junk from the attic
Finish painting a new Warhammer 40K army