• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

Sorry, as I don’t know anything about chemical structure could you give the general chemical formula for this compound and the others?
Specifically, are there any caffeine analogues that have no oxygen in their molecule?
That’s what I’m particularly interested in.
Thanks in advance
I'll try figuring out the answer to that.

Here's another caffeine analogue. It's chemical structure is 1,2-Methylenedioxy-3,7-dimethyl-3,7-dihydro-1H-purine-6-one-8-nonane-2-amine.

Here's another antidepressant. It's chemical structure is N-(1,3,7-Trimethyl-3,7-dihydro-1H-purine-2,6-dione-8-methoxy)-5-dibenzazepine.

This one isn't an Indole, but I came up with something. It's an another antidepressant. It's chemical structure is 2-(Diphenylnonane)-5-dibenzazepine.

This one isn't an Indole, but I was thinking about another chemical structure. The chemical structure is 3,4-Furazan-1,6-dimethoxyphenyldinonane-1,2-piperidine.

This one's almost the same. It's chemical structure is 3,4-Methylenedioxy-1,6-dimethoxyphenyl-1,2-piperidine.

This is another one that isn't an Indole, but it was on my mind. The chemical structure is 3,4-Furazan-N-phenyl-1,2-piperidine-4,5-dimethoxy.

I think the effects would be close to the effects of caffeine.

Could you tell me the molecular formula of this molecule so I can look it up
Sorry if I’m getting the terminology wrong, but what the formula I want is the one that tells you in total how many carbons, hydrogen and nitrogen atoms there are in the molecule.
Thanks

Thats an even tougher question. With a question like that I myself would have a tough time figuring that one out. There's some chemists on this forum. Your best bet is to ask them. Otherwise look it up by looking up images of caffeine. Some of the images of caffeine have the formula that your looking for.