• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

This is another crazy idea for a chemical. It's chemical structure is 2,2-Methylenedi(1H-indole)-3-dimethylindolepropan-2-amine.

Here's another one. It's chemical structure is 4,5-Furan-1,2-piperidine-7,8,9-trimethylpurine.

Last edited:
Out of boredom I decided to design a Nitazene. It's chemical structure is 2-(Diphenylmethoxy)-5,7-dinitrobenzimidazole.

And here's another one. It's chemical structure is 1-(Diethylaminoethyl)-2-(diphenylmethoxy)-5,7-dinitrobenzimidazole.

This ones almost identical, but I made a modification. It's chemical structure is 1-(Diethylaminoethyl)-2-(diphenylnonane)-5,7-dinitrobenzimidazole.

Actually that would weaken the potency of the Tryptamine, but I can design that. The chemical structure I've come up with is 3-(3,4-Dimethoxy-5,6-phenyl)-N,N-Dimethyltryptamine.

Here's another interesting one. It's chemical structure is 5,6-Dimethoxy-2-dimethylmethoxy-3-dimethylmethoxytryptamine.

Here's one that isn't an indole, but it was on my mind. The chemical structure is. N,N-Dimethyl-2,3-dimethoxyisoxazole-5-oxazole-2-amine.

This ones an amped up version of caffeine. It's chemical structure is 1,3-Dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione-7-dimethylnonane-2-amine.

I think that this one's pretty cool. It's chemical structure is 5,6-Methylenedioxy-8-diethylamide-N,N-dimethyltryptamine.