• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Crazy Weed Trip - no ones on here comes even close??

Stay off drugs for a while; Go to a doctor see if you are completely insane.

After that, make your own assumptions.

I'm not lying at all?
And to be honest im a tad over this thread, its rather amusing the way you all have reacted.
You have caused me to lose all faith in Bluelight,
the majority of you cant even give me a base line answer?
I mean wtf.
so maybe i am fucked in the head?
maybe i have a different mix of chemicals?
chemical imbalance?

anyone know how to delete a thread?
if a Moderator see's this please delete on my behalf,
Cheers.

Yikes!

Im pretty sure i answered gave you a base line answer.. you get really high from weed.. I used to have the same things happen to me when i smoked.. it takes you to a different world and all. Trust me ive been through it.. But theres no sense in creating a ton of threads all rambling about the same damn thing. We get it, but apparently you still don't. And if you can see that, then you really are 'fucked in the head'.

I dont see why youve lost all faith in Bluelight. People have said the same thing ive said over and over again, you just obviously didnt want to believe that you just got really high and that you entered some kind of higher consciousness. So, yes maybe some people were assholes about the whole deal, but what do you expect. Do you really believe all the things youve stated?

i believe you dude. but i don't believe that you have psychedelic abilities lol. you just get really stoned. some people WISH they could get as high as you off pot, that's all. i used to get soo stoned that i would feel like i was stuck inside of a painting. i thought i was tripping. i wasn't. i was really high. that's what you are/were.

I mean wtf.
so maybe i am fucked in the head?
maybe i have a different mix of chemicals?
chemical imbalance?

don't lose faith in bluelight, lose faith in people. if you said the same shit you posted on here out in public or to some people you know first-hand, chances are they'd react similarly.

maybe you ARE fucked in the head. you can thank us later for helping you realize this.

seriously though, don't be so surprised or disgusted at how much attention this thread has received. you're a genius of comedy.

Last edited:
Algood, sorry about this all then guys, peace out
share the love
increase the peace dudes, keep rollin

I love how this thread has-- for the most part-- been such a uniting force for us here on Bluelight. Thanks, Daily, for your gift of shared lulz. The assumption that mods are following this thread and are interested enough to delete upon your request made for a nice parting gift, as well.

Preemptive congrats on your 13th birthday.

dude its just being really high.

and dont call people twatheads because they dont say what you want.

and fuck no Noboru. thats a twisted sense of humour you have there....

nah i mean on page 1 as soon as people were like "dude its called THC" he got pissy.

and a twat is a uk term meaning vagina.
you americanos say it as twot. you's also call aluminium aloominum.
fucked up grammar yo...

but aye, here fanny means vagina, and fag means cigarette.
crazy shit man.

and i know, why did u change ur screenname again?
and whats with all the asian stuff.
was that a pic of mao on ur last account?

and i know, why did u change ur screenname again?
and whats with all the asian stuff.
was that a pic of mao on ur last account?

i've only changed SN's once. chairman -> noboru.

i lived in japan for two years but more specifically i enjoy reading japanese fiction and at the time I was reading MAO, hence the chairman sn. noboru wataya is a character from a Murakami book.

yes it was a pic of mao.

DailyTrippa has been the funniest bluelighter i've ever read posts from though. i miss his input.

seriously tho, what's a McFack?