• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Crazy Weed Trip - no ones on here comes even close??

Anyone read his blog? It comes to conclusions based on no scientific evidence just statements of what he assumes to be true. Its like fuck im so stoned and i think this is how everything works, so shit thats how everything must work, fuck im a genius. Its very arrogant, naive and immature. I feel harsh for saying this but from reading your posts/blog it seems like you are very immature in your thinking and thought processing.

I dont doubt you have very psycadelic experiances on cannabis such as CEV's, OEV's and OBE's which i have experianced too. They are not as strong or profound as other psycadelics/dissociatives but are still significant. However these experiances do not in anyway give you a greater sense of enlightenment over any other individual or give you some hidden knowledge of the inner workings of the soul and universe.

thought id add my two cents.

to the op. What you have explained is not unusual. Drugs seem to cause these types of experiences in people hah. I dont doubt you had an unusually intense experience, its just that you come off as arrogant. As if no one else on any drugs have experienced this. Any person who really believed they possessed some sort of spiritual awakening or spiritual prowess to me would be a kind and content soul, who did not care whether others believed of him. To be spiritually sound is to be content and without ego.

How many monks do you see bragging or going around telling people they are highly intelligent? To someone who has truly discovered purpose, such tasks are a waste of time.

It seems to me you have just had the joy of having a profound experience under the influence of drugs. If this talent somehow crossed over into your daily life then i might think otherwise.

PS if you think marijuana is that insane, then it might be best to avoid any other more psychoactive drugs.

My apologies to all about the arrogant comments.
Chairman, why do you continue to hate on me?
what are your views on weed?
name them all, please.
all your thoughts on what it does to ones mind, write them in your next post.
looking forward to it.
Also bear in mind it has a variety of different effects depending on ones brain structure,
so perhaps you could group your thoughts on the different effects it has on different "types" of people... being anything from maniac to normal.

Although i do have what they call a "flittering mind", generally a sign of super intelligience.
However my grades dont show this, probably cause im lazy

Its called a "FLUTTERING mind". Get it right, especially if you are trying to compliment your own intelligence...

My apologies to all about the arrogant comments.
Chairman, why do you continue to hate on me?
what are your views on weed?
name them all, please.
all your thoughts on what it does to ones mind, write them in your next post.
looking forward to it.
Also bear in mind it has a variety of different effects depending on ones brain structure,
so perhaps you could group your thoughts on the different effects it has on different "types" of people... being anything from maniac to normal.

why do i continue to hate on you?: i'm not. i'm here for cheap laughs. i couldn't care less about you

to name all my views on weed: it's great. you should try smoking it some time after your 16th birthday or so.

to the rest of your post: huh?

now,

where have you been hiding daily? did you know that i've been thinking about PM'ing you b/c...idk...i just don't enjoy BL without you here.

Hurry back Bromo

Last edited:
If you are serious, which i doubt im sorry, than you are sicker than anyone on the world pretty much. SO chances of meeting the SICKEST person in the world probably impossible speaking that there are so many people in the world. YOU are lying. Stop Talking

well this is simple you just got real high thought about your friends, figured they were hanging out with certain people, and guessed that they were listing to WEIRD music, NEWS FLASH stoners listen to strange music OMG WHAT A CONCEPT lol, this kind of stuff happens to everyone often if you let it, its definetally nothing special at all.

haha whatever guys, youll never understand, but for those of you who do, thanks, chairman, live up

<3
haha whatever guys, youll never understand, but for those of you who do, thanks, chairman, live up
<3

we are trying to understand, daily. but u can't just drop in once a week and not leave us with some wise words about your flittering mind and massive genius. how are we supposed to get on your level when u aren't giving us anything to go by any more?

help me understand, daily. share yourself, your wisdom, with bluelight CD and the world. if you post it, they will come.

WHAT? dude, that's nothing!

the first time i ever got high, i was lying on a couch with my eyes closed, and my legs became a giant pair of thunder drums, and i spent an entire hour drumming a song with the vibrations of my legs, and it was a really slow repetitive vibrating echo sound and it was FUCKING LOUD and i thought i was communicating with the fucking gods with what i was doing it was SO epic. I still remember the sounds I was making, I'm going to make like a 20 minute drone song out of it at one point and it's going to be incredible. and aimed at SunnO))) Boris Melvins fans. ill go for a whole album of that shit, why not?

sweet morphene, just whatever ay, if you guys are going to be pricks about it just leave it, have fun doing shrooms, acid, whatever crazy shit u take, truth is most of you will still never have the experiences ive had, dont hate, appreciate

what the fuck, man? 8)
oh man, your blog also made me laugh...thanks?

some times when I close my eyes after smoking I see far away lands like texas and can talk to all the cowboys! its called an imagination!

GIDDY UP!

dude, your fucked up, why did you post like 10 threads rambling about the same damn thing. You just get really high when you smoke weed, thats all. I used to when i first started. Stop acting like your special and have some higher level of consciousness, you sound stupid among allot of other things. And dont go saying im just jealous that i dont experience the things you have, because i have. We ALL have!

This thread is a riot.

I hope the OP is joking, because if he isn't then I'm really concerned. No one should be that immature, arrogant and stupid... it's a lethal combo.

^^
HAHA nope i really do believe this kid is %100 serious.. its kinda funny, but sad :pppp