• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Crazy Weed Trip - no ones on here comes even close??

i meant remind me again :p

i have no idea what a mcFack is. just because im scottish dont expect me to know what every word that some douche slapped a Mc in front of means :p

jk jk

but srsly though, didnt you ever see the threads with me ripping the fuck out of that Rat-tat-tat dick?

shit was hilarious. the BIGGEST troll ever to come on bluelight. such a waster...

is living in japan really as expensive as its made out?
ie a normal small house, with 2 foot between yours and your neighbours window.

i went with/through my high school so I don't really know much about prices there other than hearing American instructors talking a little bit about it. this was almost 10 years ago now though. but yea definitely japan, at least tokyo, is very cramped and very expensive.

fuckin yessss. im gonna have fun tonight. who wants his computer crashed? anyone? :p

So when i get high i get extremely high, and i start to go off into my own world.
This is a really weird situation as it only happens if i smoke a heap, however i can do this off smoking a little it would just take a bit of effort, but after smoking alot i dont need to try at all, it just happens.
So what happens is after inhaling alot (usually over a very short period of time) and im in a relaxed safe place, has to be a relaxed safe place or else it doesnt happen, my eyes just close, and i feel as if im being lifted, usually out of the room, but heres the weird thing, at this stage i can still hear, only barely, but can still hear others around me, i can hear them talking but im not their if you get me?
Last night i was in my mates lounge and all of a sudden after inhaling a lot, whilst sitting on a very comfy chair i must add, my eyelids shut and i lifted out of my chair and teleported to above my other mates house, where i could see 6 of them, 4 guys and 2 girls sitting down having a few beers listening to WEIRD music.
Then as soon as i woke back to reality, my friends in the lounge asked what i was thinking.
So i told them, then one of them text my friends with each name of each person i could see, and i got 4 out of 6 right, and also got the WEIRD music right.
It was all like a weird crazy dream that happened in about 30seconds apparently.
This was crazy, and i have had many other experiences like this before, also later in that night i while walking down the quite road i sensed that a person was going to turn the light on in a house, even though all the lights were on i knew someone was their, and was going to turn the light on very soon.
Then about 10 seconds later this happened.
All my mates were their to witness both of these, and i have had many more, just check my other posts,
Do you think i may possibly have psychic qualities? or both of these were just a mild fluke.
Ive done a bit of research and it all seems to relate to Buddism, and meditation, however it felt as if i was on another platform above my friends watching down on them, and that i could zoom in on anything in particular and watch over it, not completely though, was quite blurry.
Thanks for your time, look forward to viewing your responses,
Cheers.

Dude that's amazing :) I've never had an experience quite like this but I think psychic abilities are real, just most people's third eyes are not well tuned enough to experience this. Even when not high, I have the ability to influence electrical devices but I don't know how to control it. I've had lots of psychic experiences even without drugs and I'm not crazy so I don't see why you would be. I completely believe this, but it was more than just the weed, you are psychic and so am I. Everyone is psychic though, most just don't know how to use it.

Last edited:
Lol I think 85% of pot users become philosophical while high. My dad told me that there are some people in this world who can't handle substance. Be it nicotine, booze, weed, etc. he said he had a friend who would smoke a whole jay and go on a trip. You sound like you're either very young to be smoking weed or you just shouldn't be smoking weed. Weed is not harmless. Weed is a drug. Weed is not good for your body/brain.