• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Crazy orgasims on Gabapentin

another thing i've continually noticed. (not just a 1 time thing) is that I can handle a lot more alcohol when taking 3G or more of it. And the effects of alcohol are much more pleasant and spread out. (slowed down possibly?) Whatever the case, it's kind of made me crave alcohol now whenever i'm on Gab. Gab is still ok on it's on, but much better in a weird sense with hard alcohol. Southern Comfort , Sweet Revenge, etc. (sweet revenge is a chick drink, but very delicious)

chase_in_56ace: I guess it is more irrelevant at these high doses than lets say at <1g. Like I said, I never did as much as 3 or 4g because I think it would incapacitate me for at least 12 hours^^
But I was always interested. So many people praising it through the roof.

another thing i've continually noticed. (not just a 1 time thing) is that I can handle a lot more alcohol when taking 3G or more of it. And the effects of alcohol are much more pleasant and spread out.

I don't want to be opportunistic, just sharing my experience but I felt quite the opposite with small doses. It potentiates alcohol pretty harsh.
Like 3 beers would waste me hard so that I wouldn't even dare to drink hard liquor with it (similar to Benzos, but not as "pleasant"). Do you guys take it regularly? And if that is the case, how do you get such large amounts of it?
I mean I have 100mg capsules here and the highest I know are 300mg so thats a lot of pills to consume.

I get 800mg tablets. I'm prescribed four a day and get a ninety day supply lol. I've been taking it regularly for years.

I get the 600's three times a day...and also do the 90 day supply? are u like me and able to refill a month early...since it's a 3 month supply...my mail order company allows it.

but then again I get paranoid, nervous ordering that month ahead....even though they even give me the automated call a month early to say "it's time for your refill"...blahblahblah.

I just wanna be careful and not have my doc. cut me off for refilling then...as i've read many here have been...just for neurontin. (gabapentin)

What the hell, so if i take 300mg or so of this i won't feel anything not even therapeutic effects?

I have 100mg capsules, do you guys really expect me to swallow 30 of these at once to get the horny buzz?8(

^Of course you will feel therapeutic effects with low doses.
And if you have no tolerance I would definitely not take as much as the previous posters.
Gabapentin is often slowly introduced to new patients (starting with low doses like 100mg and then up the dose until the desired effects are achieved).

I experienced the sexual potentiation with low doses too, so start slow.

^Of course you will feel therapeutic effects with low doses.
And if you have no tolerance I would definitely not take as much as the previous posters.
Gabapentin is often slowly introduced to new patients (starting with low doses like 100mg and then up the dose until the desired effects are achieved).

I experienced the sexual potentiation with low doses too, so start slow.

Well i am using it for anxiety and even with 300mg i don't really feel it. I would think i would feel something like a valium but nothing, maybe it is real subtle.

Still not able to cum on gabapentin and have a new gf whom it's becoming a problem with. I hit it ten times a day and can never finish. Someone please tell me there's something I can take besides MDMx to help me finish.

I've never had crazy orgasms on it, but it does make me really horny at times...it's a wierd drug, it's almost like a stimulant,benzo,and opiate kinda feeling almost in one pill.....quits working quickly if you abuse it though, I started doing it cuz I got bored on Subs, so would take 2-3 grams of Gabapentin with Ibuprohen 30mins before with the pills in soda(staggered dosed) then once it all kicked in eat 8mg of xanax...worked for a while. Still does occasionally. Now I just take the Gaba really when I'm low on Benzo's, which I'm trying to really cut back on before I have a full-blown ass habbit with them, already have a mild one I think, feel kinda nutty/deppresed/1000 times more anxious when I don't have them for days on end, so fuck that, I've decided to cut back, this year has been a blur.

I can get off over and over with or without gabapentin, but when I take upwards of 3g my clit stays really hard and sensitive, even minor touch like sitting down a certain way where my jeans rub my coochie makes me wet. Not sure why but I love it lol. Waterfall pussy!!

I've never had crazy orgasms on it, but it does make me really horny at times...it's a wierd drug, it's almost like a stimulant,benzo,and opiate kinda feeling almost in one pill.....quits working quickly if you abuse it though, I started doing it cuz I got bored on Subs, so would take 2-3 grams of Gabapentin with Ibuprohen 30mins before with the pills in soda(staggered dosed) then once it all kicked in eat 8mg of xanax...worked for a while. Still does occasionally. Now I just take the Gaba really when I'm low on Benzo's, which I'm trying to really cut back on before I have a full-blown ass habbit with them, already have a mild one I think, feel kinda nutty/deppresed/1000 times more anxious when I don't have them for days on end, so fuck that, I've decided to cut back, this year has been a blur.

I don't ever notice any significant withdrawals from the drug....and I still love it. Was able to get bumped to 800mg 3 times a day now...will probably wait at-least a year to try for 4 times a day....don't wanna bug him too much.

Even though I typically use around 800mg 6 times a day.

guys, it's even way better when on any type of opiate / methadone ....it still takes hours for it to kick in (the only part that sucks) ...but it's still amazing.

Neurontin was basicaly the same as xtc to me when i first started taking them. It would take me longer to finish but it felt so much better. And does anybody ever notice when there done having sex on gabapentim that there eyes wiggle for a min or is that just me?

Neurontin was basicaly the same as xtc to me when i first started taking them. It would take me longer to finish but it felt so much better. And does anybody ever notice when there done having sex on gabapentim that there eyes wiggle for a min or is that just me?

Do you mean your eyes twitch? Everyone has their own little... ways of convulsing in the throes of pleasure.. aftershock maybe?

No they legit wobble and wiggle idenical to what mdma would do. And everything feels better and i get big pupils. Thats why i said gab. Is like xtc to me for those reasons but after a year of using them all that went away

Haha, finally a thread full of people that enjoy this drug. Didn't exactly expect it to be centered around orgasms, though, lmao.

I never even tried xtc, but it's what i'd expect...knowing what I know from gab. Good to know though, now I don't need to ever mess around with x.

didn't notice the eye wiggle thing, but if I closed my eyes after orgasm'ing...it was like lights flashing constantly. crazy trance like feeling. Just like any other drug though, these effects seem to diminish over time.. It's still very good for me though, keeps more more social in a weird way...

finally someone that knows whats up.
yes, u must take around 3000 mg's a day to notice what we notice. do it for 2 days straight...have an orgasm. and notice how LONG it lasts ! It's friggin amazing high. And the lower degree of feel-good effect can last hours for after an orgasm. these morons that made the drug generally say "we don't understand all the effects of the drug".. Well if they did, it would probably be "controller" in like a week. Hope they never friggin make this controlled. feds always wanna screw things up...and play mommy.

xtc, a little too much info there.... (hehe) but I agree the feel-good effect lasts long. I think because the way gabapentin works it "slows" things down. So instead of a quick ejaculation...the feel good is slowed and much longer duration. Something like that...mentally I seem to get slower on this, but strangely i'm more social as well. I even eye-contact better and more comfortably.

chase 56, same here with delayed ejaculation....for me I just last much longer (which my ex loved) but the wait is worth it, since the after-effect lasts much longer.

also, remember that gabapentin takes several hours to take effect initially. It takes me like 4 to 5 hours to start noticing. and it usually lasts awhile ! I gave up opiates (prescription) for this, I love it so much.
You gave up opiates, damn! am I not taking enough? That's a big statement. I'm not totally sold, but it's worth a try I guess. I dunno, interesting.