Crashing off meth. It's been 40 hours and I'm still experiencing difficulty.

served00

Bluelighter
Basically I havent even used in like 36 hours now and I still cant get myself to feel tired enough to sleep. My jaw hurts like fucking hell and I'm stressed out.

Getting more desperate, I looked in the medicine cabinet to see if I had ANYTHING that would even remotely help and all I found was Abilify 5mg. All I know if its an antipsychotic like Seroquel but the little research I've managed to gather hasnt done much. Some say it makes you tired, some say it causes insomnia, which is the last thing I need right now. But even if it just mellows me out Im all for it

Anyone with any info please share.

You could try it. I think it would help in sedating you some, although Abilify is not one of the more sedating anti-psychotics, and would not be my first choice. Anything else in the medicine cabinet?

Eat as much as you can and take a long hot shower.
Depending on how long you were using/quality of your dope it might take awhile.
Abilify is a weird drug and it's really difficult to tell what it'll do, although i know it negates a lot of the effects of amphetamines, it also causes a lot of them to become more pronounced. I wouldn't fuck with it. It's a lot different than seroquel. It's like one of the newest antipsychotics available, and it might make things worse.

Eat, shower, close your eyes in a quiet place.
Sounds simple, but this is the only fix i know of without other drugs.

Try Benadryl. Or better yet, smoke some weed, that helps a lot to relax ( and eventually sleep), and will help you eat, which will also help you sleep, and feel less stressed out.

Bro if I had either weed or benadryl I wouldnt have come here to say that all I have is abilify, and I wouldve have already consumed both.

I found some Promethazine syrup with a little DXM in it but no codeine. I downed one shot of that but there's no way my stomach can take anymore of that.

Yes I have eaten a good sized meal about 2 hours ago and I have showered.

I just found a little shard I had dropped but flushed it down the toilet. Normally I wouldve smoked/slammed it, but my jaw hurts so fucking bad it was a good reminder I dont need to complicate things anymore

I've never done meth and not regretted it afterwards. Haha kind of funny. Drug addiction is so silllllllllllly
i don't mind coming down anymore for some odd reason. unless i'm smoking it.
i kind of like feeling everything sort of come back and riding the emotional roller coaster then finally finding some blankets and closing my eyes.
this only applies to i.v. use though, and it might be a bad sign.]

but yes, drug addiction is very silly.

It's opposite for me, smoking it is more tolerable and easier of an experience. When I slam it I'm in it for a while, and most of it is hell after the initial first 4 hours or so

haha been there, done that. I was on the same boat as u, never done ice before, but was given methbombs with unknown potency and amount and was strung out for 48 hours. But I was way better off than you, I had some K2 (synthetic cannabinoids), good amount of pot, an assortment of benzos, K, and zolpidem but was still unable to sleep for a few days. However those things made the crash almost non-existent, just wasn't able to sleep. I'd suggest hitting up the local health store or grocery and pick up valerian root, melatonin, and l-tyrosine. Maybe load up on some Vitamin C??

vaporized methamphetamine IMO is the worst way to take it, tied with IV pretty much. Way too fiendish.

I know you said you cant stomach it but try and drink as much of that promethazine/dhc shit as you can, the dhc will help bring you down and eventually the promethazine will knock you out. Just keep sipping it i know it tastes like shit.
Scrap that just read it again and its DXM, urgh!

If you've been that sleep deprived I would usually think of benzodiazepines and turn to temazepam for more steady, longer hypnotic effects so I don't wake up in less than 8 hours, heh, and a low dose booster of triazolam or alprazolam for the stronger short acting hypnotic feeling to fall asleep faster. But I don't drink alcohol with methamp which seems to be popular, so benzos are out of the question if you've been tweaking and drinking.

If all else fails, I turn to typical anti-psychotics.

I have very good advice to you Get some trazodone, It is an sedating Anti depressant I used take 100 mg I am guaranteeing that will knock you out, try to get a script filled for it, so the next time your using strong stimulant drugs you have it at your side, It is relatively cheap but do not take more than 150 mg at one time.

Klonazepam , Trazodone, Xanax, combo will help you but you don't have them so it sucks for you. Try KAVa KAVA a potent natural Anxiolytic, research it online if that is the correct spelling you can get that at a health store or other place make a tea and use a high dosage I am uncertain how to take it correctly research it online, but buy it and use KAVA kava it is good and it helps with sleep and get some Valeriana.

Last edited:
Klonazepam , Trazodone, Xanax, combo will help you but you don't have them so it sucks for you. Try KAVa KAVA a potent natural Anxiolytic, research it online if that is the correct spelling you can get that at a health store or other place make a tea and use a high dosage I am uncertain how to take it correctly research it online, but buy it and use KAVA kava it is good and it helps with sleep and get some Valeriana.

Are you really recommending he take Clonazepam, Trazodone, and Alprazolam at the same time as a combo?? -______-

And once again, please use the edit post function instead of creating multiple posts.

dont take abilify...sounds like your meth was cut with msm, ive had the same thing happen to me you want avoid putting anything else into your system and try to have a natural and calm come down, food, shower then try reading.

Are you really recommending he take Clonazepam, Trazodone, and Alprazolam at the same time as a combo?? -______-

And once again, please use the edit post function instead of creating multiple posts.

let me rephrase that I think he should take a low dose of Clonazepam with Trazodone or just take Trazodone alone at 100 mg or take Xanax alone at around 1mg.

Yea Trazodone at 50 mg Xanax at 1mg and Clonazepam at 1mg that wouldn't be toxic right ??? as a combo and I think it would kill a Come down!!!

I finally fell asleep at 730am and woke up around 230 but didnt get restful sleep. Had a very long and very vivid dream also. I feel a bit better now (4 hours later) and my phone has been blowing up with people who need roxis. (I dont sell but know the right people, basically middlemanning)

So, I will push through this discomfort, hook up some blues, skim some for myself....and get high on my real drug of choice....opioids.

Fuck methamphetamine....always a hassle