• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Craigslist hookups

If your cool for paying for some casual fucking. Backpage never lets you down. And the prices are going down lately and the sudden increase in heroin use in my state has drastically increased the number of amazingly sexy just strung out females on there. most are just looking to get high and if you work it right you can get by with out even paying and just partying with em. Hell that was there plans after they left your place anyway so why not treat em like a real human. shoot the shit with em. catch a buzz or two and have a good time to were she doesnt even have to leave feeling like a filthy whore. But someone who made a new friend/fuck buddy and it lead to a one night stand.

Or you can just pay for em up front so you dont feel bad when you ask to put in the ass. lol

Gonna second okcupid. Way better than CL. I felt lame about it too and was about to delete my account and then ended up reconnecting with an awesome girl I knew from years ago around town and now we are fwb. She is fucking awesome.

I just read some of the ones from my area... Pretty fucking disturbing. I can't imagine how any intelligent man would be interested in these...

Well I did see one...

I have used other sites for casual fun - never really had any problems but had great fun/sex. I find that being as honest as possible really helps everyone involved- I personally have never used them for a 'date', just hookup for sex. These hookups have progressed into dates etc.

Hey everyone, sorry for bringing this post back from the dead. But quick update.
I met a female off of bluelight several years back and we became great friends and eventually when me and my ole lady split for a bit we dove in and tried it out as a relationship. Now weve seperated and gotten back together many times as i have with my ole lady of 16 years.
Heres the craigslist connection and how its played out. Well I really began to feel like this could be the one. My soul mate so to speak. Well, we were spending so much time together it got un healthy. So we started doing some of our own things a few days of the week. Well she goes to nod out on the bed and her phone is unlocked in her hand with craigslist open. I didnt think much. Then a few days later i notice she has a couple sideline second number style apps. So I start to wonder and i began searching the ads and it seems like the second im not around these ads get posted with certian request and fetishes shes into and other things. Never no pictures or her number of course.
So i confront her about and she laughs it off but cant give a single reason for the extra numbers or being on clist. Then the other day she shows me a site on her phone and in the most frequently visited icons clist was one of the sites. So im pretty certian.
It saddens me. I almost feel like i deserve it even though ive never cheated on her. Ive done my share of dirt in the past. I may have sown the seeds. But im not sure yet. I gotta figure it out.its driving me nuts. Plus i worry about her non stop meeting some of the people out there these days. Well sorry for the bore. Take it easy guys and ill update you on as soon as i.get.to the bottom of it.