• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crack

I feel like the kind of drug user who would sign up for a forum and post is more likely a dexamphetamine/meth user/ psychedelic freak than a crack enthusiast.

Socio culturally speaking I suppose it makes sense.

I've never used cocaine at all except for as a tea from whole coca leaves when I visited Peru as a teenager.

[The best drug ever from a hedonistic sense in my opinion was MXE. The coca cola of dissociatives. Smooth, refreshing, and with a cleansing feeling like being bathed in cool, liquid metal.

Off topic I suppose but I'm ripped so sorry.]

I was never into crack but had tried it a few times just not my thing. But I was very into coke for a couple of years and though not the same as crack obviously, I loved it. Different high than ice but i was living in a different state too. I can’t find any coke out here and everyone says all there is is crystal out here and no one ever has coke. Idk if I’d like coke as much now after Now that I’m getting into meth but I do think about it quite often lol maybe just tainted memories because it really did ruin a lot of things lol

Also in regards to coke vs meth I definitely felt more “fiend-ish” using coke because I had to do it so often. The meth high is so much longer lasting and way cheaper considering how fast coke is gone and the duration of high. Still love it though and would def do it again if given the opportunity lol

The thinking about hit number two while exhaling hit number one. It makes me sick.

yeah, it really shows how crack addiction is so compulsive. its completely insane, planning your next pipe when you're still on your current one is no longer using for any sort of pleasure.

I wish I’d known about crack and it had been available when I was an IV coke fiend. Hitting the pipe every 15 minutes would have to be better than stabbing yourself with a needle every 15 minutes: for roughly the same bellringing effect as I understand it.

I wish I’d known about crack and it had been available when I was an IV coke fiend. Hitting the pipe every 15 minutes would have to be better than stabbing yourself with a needle every 15 minutes: for roughly the same bellringing effect as I understand it.
I thought about that too when I was deep into my coke addiction but everyone I knew who did crack they were doing it more often then I would coke, but that’s honestly not saying much because I still was an awful coke fiend.

to me a crack pipe and iv coke are quite different. possibly cos when i was injecting my tolerance was insane so i couldn't really fit enough for an intense hit on a pipe anymore. but i don't know how people who iv coke on its own do it, sounds fucking stressful, i only did it mixed with heroin and even that, there's a few microseconds where the coke is hitting you but the dark hasn't yet and it was a bit full on for me.

honestly though getting into crack as a 'more manageable' coke addiction is not a good plan. when i could i would be smoking continuously, not every 15 minutes. i've met more cokeheads who can hold down a job/a life than crackheads.

to me a crack pipe and iv coke are quite different. possibly cos when i was injecting my tolerance was insane so i couldn't really fit enough for an intense hit on a pipe anymore. but i don't know how people who iv coke on its own do it, sounds fucking stressful, i only did it mixed with heroin and even that, there's a few microseconds where the coke is hitting you but the dark hasn't yet and it was a bit full on for me.

honestly though getting into crack as a 'more manageable' coke addiction is not a good plan. when i could i would be smoking continuously, not every 15 minutes. i've met more cokeheads who can hold down a job/a life than crackheads.
I loved doing speedballs and just iv-ing coke (and heroin) for the most part. I’m wearing about iv meth because I don’t want to get caught up in shooting up again and I’m afraid it won’t be as good as coke was when I was slamming. It sounds stupid but I honestly think about those coke highs I used to have now that I do meth and I miss it terribly. Yes people who are addicted to crack are generally worse off then cokeheads in my opinion. Not saying I wasn’t awful on coke, but a crack head reminds me of how I was in deep heroin addiction.

starting injecting is never a good idea, whether for the first time or a new drug. the guy who first shot me up told me everything was going to get worse from there. and he was right.

its easy to romanticise drugs you're no longer on cos they aren't whats wrecking your life right now, don't fall for it.

starting injecting is never a good idea, whether for the first time or a new drug. the guy who first shot me up told me everything was going to get worse from there. and he was right.

its easy to romanticise drugs you're no longer on cos they aren't whats wrecking your life right now, don't fall for it.
Agree 100% with all of it. Thanks.

I hate crack or meth but where i live all the crackheads are now methheads because it's cheaper and i haven't seen good coke since the 90's

I feel that.

The thinking about hit number two while exhaling hit number one. It makes me sick.

For me uppers were very closely linked with sex so im grateful that when i couldn't get off on stims i found them far less enjoyable.

Best of luck to anyone struggling with addiction reading this. Just because any one has clean time doesn't mean shit these drugs sweep us up real fast if we let them.

🙏
All the above x1000...so grateful I never got ‘lucky enough ‘ to have people to help me iv - I have enough trouble fighting the memory of that first blast/snort. I am happy with any clean time, and have big stretches of it...I’m in perpetuity gonna be a party animal, fighting it whenever i need to. I’ve never turned friends onto it- my greatest contribution to society😀.

I think the grass is greener philosophy isn’t necessarily true... I’ve had several friends od & not make it from iv’ing. Sure the ones smoking it are still out there smoking it for the most part, but it’s still a miserable existence. When I was out there smoking, I wasn’t living. I was just existing.

I actually handled iv’ing better except for the od’ing part. You know it’s bad when the people that run a dope house won’t let you in, even when you have a bag of dope and share, because they think you might od & die... That’s the point I got to... That was my reality check & made me go back to smoking. When smoking, I scraped bottom & sure wasn’t posting on forums though. Lol

My best acquaintance from when we had little shelter sold his phone 5 times a year roughly probably more for crack. I always see him on the Ave though.

I never got that deep but everyone's definition of deep is different.

Crack is great and feels much different from IM coke use. However I would rather IM coke than smoke crack for safety and money reasons. And yes I mean intramuscular injection. Many people claim coke cannot be administered this way but it works.

If you get good crack it feels amazing but then you gotta keep paying over and over. Feels better than IM coke,

IM is more money efficient, however, you need to be clean with your gear. IM is superior to IV in that it drastically reduces OD threshold while still getting a great kick and bioavailability.

You can get the same 'bellringer' from IM as with crack and IV.

pretty much what others described, when your hooked to crack, your last thing to think about is talking on the internet to people . u just want your next hit, funnily enough have tried it a few times and its pretty good, but too short lasting and im not into stims much anymore, probably because i ruined my brain chemistry from MDPV Mephedrone abuse...

but yeah i think most crack heads are too busy looking for a hit to come on the internet

My best acquaintance from when we had little shelter sold his phone 5 times a year roughly probably more for crack. I always see him on the Ave though.

I never got that deep but everyone's definition of deep is different.

I was that guy... I would sell / trade everything that I had for another rock... crappy drug... worst part is that even clean for years I still crave it! WTF?!?

I wish I never smoked my first rock & had just stuck to cannabis. Cannabis is therapeutic for me and a good thing 😬

I was that guy... I would sell / trade everything that I had for another rock... crappy drug... worst part is that even clean for years I still crave it! WTF?!?

I wish I never smoked my first rock & had just stuck to cannabis. Cannabis is therapeutic for me and a good thing 😬

I was that girl 🤦 ... It was the best crappy drug that I also wish I hadn't tried..
I still talk to my dealer and as much as wish I would find a rock I hid when I was high.. I don't really wanna take that turn again I can't afford it!!

It's interesting how these two facts seem to be the most widely accepted opinions about crack:

1. It's the most intense high, possible even better one would be only IV coke or speedball.
2. It is the worst drug (really?) of them all.

That would be very appropriate for druggy thinking.