• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Crack

The only time I post is when I’m on the subway/bus to go cop. All the crackheads are too busy smoking crack...

Lol, tell me about it, I know. I have friends who smoke crack and I find myself miserable trying to hang out with them while they're using their phone's infrared cameras to look for cameras or microphones, chairs boarded up against doors, and the lady crossing the street is really an undercover detective. I'm not sure why it has never affected me that way, probably because I have ADHD or something, but it just makes me feel normal. I rarely even fiend for crack. IV cocaine was a whole different story, though.

Lol, tell me about it, I know. I have friends who smoke crack and I find myself miserable trying to hang out with them while they're using their phone's infrared cameras to look for cameras or microphones, chairs boarded up against doors, and the lady crossing the street is really an undercover detective. I'm not sure why it has never affected me that way, probably because I have ADHD or something, but it just makes me feel normal. I rarely even fiend for crack. IV cocaine was a whole different story, though.

I’m I’m a needle junkie but iv Coke is too intense for me.

Yeah I mostly spend my days when I’m not working pacing around Smoking rock, and that’s about it.

That's a good point @Stassi202 . I miss those discussions about maximum theoretical chore length, lighter flame length, compression of chore, distance from end of pipe to chore, indirect versus direct flame, etc. The concept to make a custom vaporizer, I seriously think that had some real possibility.

How much of that quantitative theory is retained when you crash 5 minutes later ? 😛 i keed i keed....

How much of that quantitative theory is retained when you crash 5 minutes later ? 😛 i keed i keed....

I swear there must be something severely wrong with my brain because crack and cocaine never effects me like it does everyone else :ROFLMAO: The only time I've felt the intense crash and fiending and turned myself into a pin cushion is from using it intravenously. They do say that people who have ADHD who aren't on medication are more likely to develop cocaine addictions, so my guess is it's more of a self medication thing for myself. I've been severely debating going back and getting my Adderall prescription again, because the pandemic has just destroyed the quality of cocaine. Which... I'm guessing has a huge contribution to why I don't fiend for it at the moment lol.

I'm 28 and was addicted to crack for a while. I'm a heroin addict and decided to take up my dealers offer of "some white with that dark". Got home, smoked a rock and then the proceeding months after this was a rollercoaster. First pipe I tried was absolutely incredible. The ringing of the ears, the feeling of your head feeling like it's under water, and the mad euphoria. It goes down hill fast though. I do not miss being stuck in my bedroom being convinced that the police were coming to get me. It causes the worst paranoia...

I swear there must be something severely wrong with my brain because crack and cocaine never effects me like it does everyone else :ROFLMAO: The only time I've felt the intense crash and fiending and turned myself into a pin cushion is from using it intravenously. They do say that people who have ADHD who aren't on medication are more likely to develop cocaine addictions, so my guess is it's more of a self medication thing for myself. I've been severely debating going back and getting my Adderall prescription again, because the pandemic has just destroyed the quality of cocaine. Which... I'm guessing has a huge contribution to why I don't fiend for it at the moment lol.
I’m the same way!!! I can’t believe we never talked about this...I never feel the intense crash either! And I’ve only IV’d a few times which was literally years ago, so I can’t really speak to that, but I think I would remember an intense crash. I used to feel that when I first started on the coke/crack scene but again, that was years ago.

And yes, the quality isn’t what is was before COVID, but it’s by no means horrible. Also, I just got an order from the darknet today and it’s MUCH better than my last experience with the dn. But good for you!!! You’re still just saying no!

There is no meth in chicago (at least on the streets, but literally never came across it here). Was in texas for a few years and meth was all around. Its crazy how many drugs are down there. PCP on the streets too. Tried it countless times but really only because it was there. Regretted it each time since don't enjoy feeling like that.

I would only really do crack since you feel the dope better. Its like putting yourself into an even shittier state so the rush is stronger. My issue are sedatives like opiates, benzos, and alcohol. Completely off opiates now, but still drink a tad (its 9am and craving a beer like mad so maybe its more than a tad).

But I do know some crackheads to the max. They are no doing so well these days. This is a big crack city.

I agree the appeal is the short time. But its sooooo short :)
If you have really good crack, you don’t feel the need to do hit after hit. It actually makes me more productive. Again, everything affects people differently so who’s to say someone else with good crack has the same experience as me.

I’m the same way!!! I can’t believe we never talked about this...I never feel the intense crash either! And I’ve only IV’d a few times which was literally years ago, so I can’t really speak to that, but I think I would remember an intense crash. I used to feel that when I first started on the coke/crack scene but again, that was years ago.

And yes, the quality isn’t what is was before COVID, but it’s by no means horrible. Also, I just got an order from the darknet today and it’s MUCH better than my last experience with the dn. But good for you!!! You’re still just saying no!
The intense come down part was never part of my incentive to do more- if it was awesome shit I would stop when I ran out, or after all residue was had washing shit with alcohol/ scraping plates and be alright . If I had 100 worth, that’s what was going down and then time to sleep/ do other stuff. I am resolute in my ‘ saying no’ at this point cuz I remember all the non alcohol involved escapades like they happened last night both good and bad. I never got busted with it , or did it with other good friends( did it with acquaintances enough though) that I ‘turned into crackheads’...Towards the end of heavy use phases, I could count on the Same Auditory hallucinations kicking in- I would hear ,as I tried to grab a couple hrs sleep before work, the sound of a couple random people snickering like they were watching me through a window or hidden camera(there definitely was no one ever there- I believe) sometimes I’d tell them to fuck themselves.And in the winter, when mice and chipmunks would be trying to scratch their way to warmth , it’d sound like they were directly in the headboard ,how loud it was.
The comedown I never gave two shits about, the paranoia a constant you grew to live with, which is awful when ya think about it...

If you have really good crack, you don’t feel the need to do hit after hit. It actually makes me more productive. Again, everything affects people differently so who’s to say someone else with good crack has the same experience as me.
If it’s good you have a fighting chance at being productive, if it’s crappy you’re cranky thanks to the cuts ... you can save a little for later maybe if it’s good whereas you’ll roast the rest of the meh getting shit over with.

crack is not what it used to be and people dislike spending hard-earned cash for fake shit so what was once at least base-like has become base garbage.
hope all get tired of this "plastic" drug craze and protest to get real shit back.
now gimme a bag of decent blow and let me base it and i will spout all the greatness it beholds. lol

crack made me productive in the early stages of addiction, thats actually how i fell for it. but that swiftly goes if you keep smoking. i would be smoking pipes made from the best coke and cooked with ammonia in front of me and still, i'd be planning my next pipe before the current one wore off.

crack is not what it used to be and people dislike spending hard-earned cash for fake shit so what was once at least base-like has become base garbage.
hope all get tired of this "plastic" drug craze and protest to get real shit back.
now gimme a bag of decent blow and let me base it and i will spout all the greatness it beholds. lol

My thoughts, exactly. 👌

...Towards the end of heavy use phases, I could count on the Same Auditory hallucinations kicking in- I would hear ,as I tried to grab a couple hrs sleep before work, the sound of a couple random people snickering like they were watching me through a window or hidden camera(there definitely was no one ever there- I believe)

^^^ The last major binge I went on I got to this stage. It was a long 6 months & wasn’t pleasant towards the end. I was too paranoid to enjoy it! Ugh... Iv’ing was totally different. I could go all night, be mellow, enjoy, and then stop. Problem there was od’ing several times. That’s been years ago...

Sick part is that lately I’ve really been craving a smoking binge... Even when I think about the bad sides... The pandemic and crap dope scene is helping me refrain... It is a crappy drug, but it still calls...

crack made me productive in the early stages of addiction, thats actually how i fell for it. but that swiftly goes if you keep smoking. i would be smoking pipes made from the best coke and cooked with ammonia in front of me and still, i'd be planning my next pipe before the current one wore off.

I feel that.

The thinking about hit number two while exhaling hit number one. It makes me sick.

For me uppers were very closely linked with sex so im grateful that when i couldn't get off on stims i found them far less enjoyable.

Best of luck to anyone struggling with addiction reading this. Just because any one has clean time doesn't mean shit these drugs sweep us up real fast if we let them.

🙏