• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack Smoke In Apartments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lived in apartment buildings and in apartments where i was not allowed to even smoke ciggs and found that smoking Crack was no problem as long as i used the bathroom fan or even the fan hood above the stove. I can tell if someone's been smoking Crack in a apartment as after about 15 years of use i can pick up that smell pretty good but i doubt anyone who had not smoked crack before would know what it was and would probably just pass it off as something non drug related. I mean it's not something like Cannabis where it has a very distinct and pungent odor that everyone knows

^ it depends, suburban folk may not know that smell, but best believe mofo's in the hood.know exactly what it is..

- Hopeless

Oh yeah it is strong smelling... my buddies dog freaks the fuck out whenever he busts out the crack. It will bark and growl at you, It's seriously fucked up.

Why not just burn a good quality scented candle? I have never smoked crack and would not be familiar with the scent but a candle makes sense to me!

Can apartment big shots come in to your apartment if they think they smell crack smoke or do they have to call five O (cops) and can cops legally bust in just for smelling crack??

Status
Not open for further replies.