• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Cocaine - Freebase Megathread

You mean our LEGAL drugs, which even before could be found swaying like amber (but actually green) waves of grain (well, more like small christmas trees) in every other backyard in the county, or "smuggled" like cordwood in organic burlap hauled by hybrid semis from the forests of the northern coast?

And the other being the official county gem, I believe, quarter ounce free with every 25 gallon bag of aluminum cans?

Point is no crevices.

Except my dealer, but he can't pull up his sweats very easily (cause of the CP, u c.)

The crack I saw came out of a hooker's purse, so . . . maybe.

I don't like weed-flavored meth either, but the guys I get it from do/did* most of their business in weed. They'd hand over a rock sometimes with bare fingers**, which makes me wonder, who got the next buds after I left, and were they at all confused when they were awake the next day? (Doesn't help with meth trips, because they feel a lot like massive weed trips.)

*It's legal now, and I'm not sure what these guys' business plan is going to be.
**Dude has CP; I give him a pass cause he can't open his hand, but then his crew also use fingers.

I hate that weed taste in anything. Used to get pills from a big weed dealer, imagine inhaling that weed smell and it lingering for minutes, ugh. My meth/coke smell I hate the worst however, is fucking tobacco.

You mean our LEGAL drugs, which even before could be found swaying like amber (but actually green) waves of grain (well, more like small christmas trees) in every other backyard in the county, or "smuggled" like cordwood in organic burlap hauled by hybrid semis from the forests of the northern coast?

And the other being the official county gem, I believe, quarter ounce free with every 25 gallon bag of aluminum cans?

Point is no crevices.

Except my dealer, but he can't pull up his sweats very easily (cause of the CP, u c.)

The crack I saw came out of a hooker's purse, so . . . maybe.

Yeah I meant the coke not the weed lol..

And "hookers purse"?? Is that a euphemism? If not then it probably should be from now on :) :) :)

Crack and cocaine never really worked for me. Does anyone else have any experience like this?

What I mean is that, I could do a big line of coke or smoke a big rock (and I always had experienced users around to make sure I was doing it right), I would feel speedy, shaky, sometimes my vision would flash a bit for very big hits and I even heard "the train" of a big hit, but it was never pleasurable. I would even feel the need to use more like everyone else. But when I would hear heads talking about how they would rather smoke good crack than have sex, I don't understand that at all. A very different story for me and opiates. I loved heroin and morphine and that was absolutely, ungodly pleasurable. I found meth very pleasurable too. Swap heroin with the "good crack" above and I would agree. I loved heroin much more than sex.

I usually would not seek cocaine out for this reason, but doing hard drugs with other hard drug users meant it would usually be around me in one way or another. And people tended to share so I would always pick up the straw or pipe again, thinking maybe this time would be different. But it never was. I have done doses of IV cocaine about as high as I think I could handle without dying (black-outs, feelings of being near seizure, etc.) and didn't get much positive from it, so I don't think it is a matter of dose.

Anyone else like that? Maybe the people who are like that would not gravitate towards this thread but who knows? I have heard before that cocaine and chocolate stimulate the same receptors and I absolutely hate chocolate. Maybe some kind of correlation?

Only thing that ever gave me any euphoria was iv coke and iv morphine, snorted coke was just calm and alert, crack was just jittery.

The best advice i was ever told was "never try crack" sadly i didn't listen..

Can I ask how long crack stays in your system? This is not a drug testing question. This is about when your tolerance goes back to baseline?

Some of the longer metabolites have half-lifes around fourteen hours. But tolerance is different than just clearing the drug from your system.

Keep in mind it's a bit lipophilic and accumulates in your bloodstream with chronic use.

So ideally to make the most of a small amount about how many hours would you space out hits? I know if you redose too frequently it?s not as good PLUS it?s hard on your heart. I?ve been waiting an hour in between but I think maybe I need to wait longer.

Cocaine is all about the redose. The cocaine itself has a half-life of around an hour. But as for what's safest, obviously the answer is to space it out as long as possible.

There's no safe answer that's less than two days if you want to avoid any accumulation.

Best to start spacing doses farther and farther apart at the very least. One hour is probably pretty good, but I doubt I've ever made it longer than twenty minutes with coke.

Well I went on a binge recently and noticed that I wasn?t getting the bellringers anymore but I don?t like to do back to back hits cuz that?s really hard on the heart. I know I should probably eat and sleep, kind of to hit ?reset? but I have absolutely no appetite and I can?t sleep for at least another 2 hours so as not to screw up my sleep cycle. I do have 4 mg Xanax for the comedown and to aid with sleep. Problem is it?s incredibly tempting to redose when I know I still have plenty. I have a small stash for tomorrow, mainly just to fight off the drowsiness so I can get to work, and I know I have the willpower to not touch it. But I have one vial of rock laid out on my desk that I MUST finish so that it?s not laying around where the cat could knock it off the table or worse still get it on her poor little paws! Animal cruelty, that is. I?ve got it covered with a glass but she?d just knock that over too. So I?m trying to determine my game plan here. Either 1) pack a larger than usual dose in the stem, 2) hold the hit for longer than usual, or 3) wait TWO hours instead of one and then call it a night. I wish I knew more about tolerance and how to structure my plans to avoid waste of product and also safety. That?s why these questions

Well I went on a binge recently and noticed that I wasn?t getting the bellringers anymore but I don?t like to do back to back hits cuz that?s really hard on the heart. I know I should probably eat and sleep, kind of to hit ?reset? but I have absolutely no appetite and I can?t sleep for at least another 2 hours so as not to screw up my sleep cycle. I do have 4 mg Xanax for the comedown and to aid with sleep. Problem is it?s incredibly tempting to redose when I know I still have plenty. I have a small stash for tomorrow, mainly just to fight off the drowsiness so I can get to work, and I know I have the willpower to not touch it. But I have one vial of rock laid out on my desk that I MUST finish so that it?s not laying around where the cat could knock it off the table or worse still get it on her poor little paws! Animal cruelty, that is. I?ve got it covered with a glass but she?d just knock that over too. So I?m trying to determine my game plan here. Either 1) pack a larger than usual dose in the stem, 2) hold the hit for longer than usual, or 3) wait TWO hours instead of one and then call it a night. I wish I knew more about tolerance and how to structure my plans to avoid waste of product and also safety. That?s why these questions

And this is why my bedroom is the only room in the house I smoke crack (Cats! They're not allowed in my bedroom)

Personally, I'd take your downer, make the last pipe a large one & then call it a night
I still get a bell ringer if it's a large one & there's been an hour between

You're not going to 'waste' a 'product' that brings so little to the table & takes so much, your hard-earned cash being the very least of it
Safety-wise, yes spacing out pipes is less heart-strain than repeated pipes (not to mention the aforementioned lack of decent hit from doing so) but smoking crack, regardless of how 'safely' you take it, is never going to be a healthy option

Fair play being able to have the willpower not to touch your morning stash - I've kidded myself I could do that more times than I've had hot crack pipes & very rarely achieved it
I hate it & I love it

Thanks for the response. I did indeed do what you suggested. I?m now finishing off the bit that I had saved. It seems like more than I thought I had so i will just take one more big hit now and save the rest for later in the day. Luckily I have to travel pretty far to refill the stash so I don?t do it more than once a week at a maximum.

I have been an IV H user for a few yrs and I've done the coke/H IV....FKNG AMAZING !!!! But I only really smoke crack when I have the urge to or just want some extra energy or I just have the craving for some crack but I have read hundreds of thread and goddamn do I see the term bell ringer over and over and over. First of all can someone please tell me what the f*** is it? Secondly from what everyone says it sounds f****** great! Can you please tell me how to have a bell ringer? I'm definitely doing something wrong for some reason I can buy a gram of crack and smoke back to back to back to back yet I feel like I'm not even getting high. So I don't understand why I have such strong urge to continue to smoke and smoke and smoke before the f****** pipe can even cool. Help me out guys! Any help would be appreciated!? I may even be posting this in the wrong place because I'm so new to this site. Because I think of this said post a reply. I'm obviously not replying to anyone's comment question or what have you. I'm simply asking for advice so I apologize in advance if I am wasting anyone's time reading this because I am posting in an incorrect form blog discussion page or whatever! But Kudos on creating this thread because the expertise on how to smoke crack you have is quite impressive my sir! Thanks for the tips about to try it right now!

You certainly sound high (no judgment for that here).

As for why you keep hitting, that's because it's crack. It's cocaine, son. All about the re-dose.

For these bell-ringers currently en vogue on this forum, I can only say, it's easy with meth. Probably not a good goal to set though.

I have been an IV H user for a few yrs and I've done the coke/H IV....FKNG AMAZING !!!! But I only really smoke crack when I have the urge to or just want some extra energy or I just have the craving for some crack but I have read hundreds of thread and goddamn do I see the term bell ringer over and over and over. First of all can someone please tell me what the f*** is it? Secondly from what everyone says it sounds f****** great! Can you please tell me how to have a bell ringer? I'm definitely doing something wrong for some reason I can buy a gram of crack and smoke back to back to back to back yet I feel like I'm not even getting high. So I don't understand why I have such strong urge to continue to smoke and smoke and smoke before the f****** pipe can even cool. Help me out guys! Any help would be appreciated!? I may even be posting this in the wrong place because I'm so new to this site. Because I think of this said post a reply. I'm obviously not replying to anyone's comment question or what have you. I'm simply asking for advice so I apologize in advance if I am wasting anyone's time reading this because I am posting in an incorrect form blog discussion page or whatever! But Kudos on creating this thread because the expertise on how to smoke crack you have is quite impressive my sir! Thanks for the tips about to try it right now!

A "bell ringer" I believe refers to the tinnitus (ringing in the ears) produced by a large dose of cocaine taking effect rapidly. Not something I've ever experienced personally (cocaine that is...I've had ringing in my ears from gunfire before) but I doubt it's particularly good for you for a whole host of reasons.

just a quick question, asked this in another thread but no response. If you experience chest pain, obviously stop using! But would it be wise to also take an aspirin? I have never had any heart problems, and the chest pain I have experienced has always turned out to be muscle strain of the outer muscles from being tense, or heartburn (I used to freak out and go to the ER, tell them what I did, and get an EKG. Always normal.) I would prefer to not run to the ER every time I do this, would taking an aspirin and waiting a little help?

just a quick question, asked this in another thread but no response. If you experience chest pain, obviously stop using! But would it be wise to also take an aspirin? I have never had any heart problems, and the chest pain I have experienced has always turned out to be muscle strain of the outer muscles from being tense, or heartburn (I used to freak out and go to the ER, tell them what I did, and get an EKG. Always normal.) I would prefer to not run to the ER every time I do this, would taking an aspirin and waiting a little help?
Yes aspirin thins the blood

A crack lament about dealers who should keep their weed & coke further apart

Ever flicked a crumb of crack further than you can spit,
Intending just to scoop it up and lay it in its pit?

Ever found a strand of hair like Brighton rock right through it?
Extricate some baccy strands, wish your dealer washed his hands
or wiped the scales between his deals?

All this before I heat the spoon & powder turns to hope
Load it up, apply some heat; slight dismay, crack tinged with dope