• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Covid-19 . Is it true it just survives 3 Days in air/ on your Dope?

Just playin sorry. Op I believe was concerned about corona in stash and how to deal
That would be a cool little gadget i'd buy.
The tests with Covid-19 on surfaces wiped with isopropanol alcohol were bad, i dont remember the exact Nr but around over 4 hours most were still alive and kickin.
I specially mean Covid 19,not other coronaviruses.
And FUBAR, i just threw in a idea, if its wrong and you got a better one, lets hear it!
I'm not saying UVC is a solution, i know too little bout that. All ideas welcome and i like Wudbutchers Way of fanning out the possibilities.Cause yeah, pouring hand sanitizer on your stash would bring its own difficulties when wanting to consume
They made this test, dunno how they got that idea, turned out that theres more potential dangerous bacteria,viruses on your average Smartphone than on a toilet seat in a public place. Probably highly varies which place they choose to check public toilet seats. The petri dishes shown were pretty gross but dont we all clean our phones with sanitizer wipes

Last edited:
Reality is getting more and more weird, Covid-19 seem to bring everything to it's extreme, people are forgetting how to act, screaming like hysterical babies throwing tantrums getting angry because they have to use masks and their smooth sailing and extravagant vacation plans did not work out, and poor them, etc.

The pandemic will pass we just need to stay calm be careful and endure. We should be happy it's not worse then it is!

Politically Im not sure if I should go all out "tinfoil-hat-online-warrior" or stick my head in the sand & hope that it all cools down at some point. 🙃

Many people who have never experienced a real crisis seem to have a hard time now with Covid-19. I have observed really strange behavior amongst people since the pandemic started.👀

"The Ibiza Scandal" ha ha sounds like a good nightclub...😎

The fact that people in power are sometimes very corrupt making shady secret deals and using underhanded tactics does not come as a big surprise to me. Just read: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Prince or any historical document about politics and power.

But I must say the journalists exposing this type of high-level corruption stuff are unusually brave, feels like most journalists now days are not interested in taking their responsibility aka "to write about real issues", they usually write anything except what they are actually supposed to be writing, and if they have to report on some real issue it is usually very brief.

But I could be wrong I must confess that I stopped reading the news, it's mainly garbage and often makes me more anxious and Im tired of being anxious, and I don't believe I can save the world by going out and protesting with 10 other people in a square somewhere in a city, completely ignored by media and everyone else who don't give a shit as their human-rights, freedom and democracy is slowly being stripped away...

And then we have all the "Conspiracy people" over-reporting on theories without real evidence, throwing slanderous accusations around and connecting dots that don't exist, making it very hard for serious journalists to approach certain subjects with out being ridiculed.

My only hope is that the kids will see through all the manipulative garbage being peddled and as the old generation dies out, they will naturally reform things for the better. We have the technology and resources to create a perfect utopia, but yeah...
Of course there will be lots of snakeoil salesmen hopping on the fear of Covid-19
and talking about it helps sift the wheat from the chaff, so to say.
On another note, isnt FUBAR american GI slang for Fucked Up Beyond Any Recognition or something like that? Like SNAFU.
Situation Normal All Fucked Up. Keep it real alright!

On another note, isnt FUBAR american GI slang for Fucked Up Beyond Any Recognition or something like that? Like SNAFU.

That's the one mate!

Please dont take my comments personally, I was merely questioning the efficacy of a €10 UVC device. If sterilisation was that easy, why would hospitals still use expensive autoclaves?

That's the one mate!

Please dont take my comments personally, I was merely questioning the efficacy of a €10 UVC device. If sterilisation was that easy, why would hospitals still use expensive autoclaves?
No problem!!! I corrected that after phoning him for details of purchase. I read they sterilize the beds in hospitals
(which i always wondered how...) with Ozone.
And one can buy cheap ozone generators ,of course made in China but one in Germany, for getting rid of smells and airborne nastys. Although you should leave the room while on and open windows immediately after built in timer switches off. Off topic for this Thread but maybe for growers who had problems with pythium, mildew etc. Especially hydro growers. None here aye??
Damn, just ran into lockdown.

Last edited: