• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Covid-19 . Is it true it just survives 3 Days in air/ on your Dope?

"Recent research evaluated the survival of the COVID-19 virus on different surfaces and reported that the virus can remain viable for up to 72 hours on plastic and stainless steel, up to four hours on copper, and up to 24 hours on cardboard. This research was conducted under laboratory conditions (controlled relative humidity and temperature) and should be interpreted with caution in the real-life environment." - WHO Apr 7, 2020

"Recent research evaluated the survival of the COVID-19 virus on different surfaces and reported that the virus can remain viable for up to 72 hours on plastic and stainless steel, up to four hours on copper, and up to 24 hours on cardboard. This research was conducted under laboratory conditions (controlled relative humidity and temperature) and should be interpreted with caution in the real-life environment." - WHO Apr 7, 2020

Possibly much longer if coated in junkie spit...

Yeah. And funny if you dont suddenly get fever. I was really thinking twice if i should even start this Thread but i visited a friend today, lucky guy still has good veins and i was casualy watching him prepare a fix out of a bubble he had bought. Suddenly he tells me to not look into the light and before i could ask what light, he held a small fluorescent fixture with a strange blue light over the prepared fix in spoon. Long Story short it was a UV-C light for aquafarms, aquariumfilters etc he got for under 10€ online from Amazon ( correction, original from Amazon but bought used on e- bay. Price for new would be around 80-100€)and these kill all bacteria, fungi and viral spores in seconds. I really admired his idea. I mean ima gonna get one of those. Leave em on when leaving the house and come back to really fresh air or use for whatever

Last edited:
Yeah. And funny if you dont suddenly get fever. I was really thinking twice if i should even start this Thread but i visited a friend today, lucky guy still has good veins and i was casualy watching him prepare a fix out of a bubble he had bought. Suddenly he tells me to not look into the light and before i could ask what light, he held a small fluorescent fixture with a strange blue light over the prepared fix in spoon. Long Story short it was a UV-C light for aquafarms, aquariumfilters etc he got for under 10€ online and these kill all bacteria, fungi and viral spores in seconds. I really admired his idea. I mean ima gonna get one of those. Leave em on when leaving the house and come back to really fresh air or use for whatever

If UV light killed bacteria, fungal spores and viruses 'in seconds', there wouldn't be any. I understand that viruses are particularly susceptible to UV which is why they are more virulent in winter (less sunlight), but waving a black light tube over your gear probably does nothing more than give a false sense of security...

If UV light killed bacteria, fungal spores and viruses 'in seconds', there wouldn't be any. I understand that viruses are particularly susceptible to UV which is why they are more virulent in winter (less sunlight), but waving a black light tube over your gear probably does nothing more than give a false sense of security...
Maybe. It wasnt a blacklight. I read the package he kept it in and it was for keeping in a enclosed filter with water gushing by, claiming to sterilize it and warning not to expose any fish, plants etc to it and not to look into it. I believe in 0.2micron Wheelfilters and just thought i'd pass it on. Gave off a ozone smell and blue light, not black. But UVC is invisible anyway. Not claiming it actually kills Covid, but any opinion is welcome. The next lockdown here starts tomorrow, Americans are voting..what a Day 🙄 I think theres a difference between UV- A+ B and C,which isnt supposed to hit Earth anyway, hence Ozone layer. But i really dont know much about that.

I can't comment on the efficacy of this device as I'm not familiar with it, but I very much doubt it does as claimed for under €10.

UV light is known as black light because it's invisible, but the tubes are often 'tuned' to emit visible light in the blue part of the spectrum simply so we can see that they are working.

Maybe. It wasnt a blacklight. I read the package he kept it in and it was for keeping in a enclosed filter with water gushing by, claiming to sterilize it and warning not to expose any fish, plants etc to it and not to look into it. I believe in 0.2micron Wheelfilters and just thought i'd pass it on. Gave off a ozone smell and blue light, not black. But UVC is invisible anyway. Not claiming it actually kills Covid, but any opinion is welcome. The next lockdown here starts tomorrow, Americans are voting..what a Day 🙄 I think theres a difference between UV- A+ B and C,which isnt supposed to hit Earth anyway, hence Ozone layer. But i really dont know much about that.

Right @mokele, one needs a UV-C light for killing microbes. The ozone layer protects us from UV-C, so we only get UV-B and UV-A. From what I read heat is one of the best ways to kill covid-19 fast, maybe getting creative with the microwave oven? I don't know, but better safe then sorry. This is a "harm reduction" website after all.

It’s all about the spectrum. High uv spectrum bulbs installed in hvac system will kill airborne virus and pathogens. It’s been done for years. That spectrum will burn skin. Low uv is what the handhelds use. Takes longer but won’t damage skin. The Chinese have toilet seats and faucets that utilize uv for prevention

Its not just bubbles from a dealers mouth, which maybe have been already swallowed once in a search, shat out and brought into trade again, loose tabs from vallies to E will absorb sweat immediately if held in hand and you cant avoid that so only manufacture packaged pills and amps are truly safe. I really wonder if users are more struck by Covid than the average joe. Guess theres nothin xept stickin to packaged pharms or vaping off foil one can do. 🙁

Its not just bubbles from a dealers mouth, which maybe have been already swallowed once in a search, shat out and brought into trade again, loose tabs from vallies to E will absorb sweat immediately if held in hand and you cant avoid that so only manufacture packaged pills and amps are truly safe. I really wonder if users are more struck by Covid than the average joe. Guess theres nothin xept stickin to packaged pharms or vaping off foil one can do. 🙁
Sorry to disappoint you but the packaged pharms also have microbes inside sometimes, it's a known problem, but yes they are more sterile and much safer you are right.

Sorry to disappoint you but the packaged pharms also have microbes inside sometimes, it's a known problem, but yes they are more sterile and much safer you are right.
True. Was even thinking that when typing. But that would be a acceptable risk i guess. Probably less in america where they still have the pharmacist count out the pills, ive never seen that by us, save methadone juice being filled.

Random dude,or someone know if chasing the beetle aka vaping off foil is safe? Or do viruses just go fuck you and take the vape train straight into the lungs?? Please, if anyone knows..my lungs are screwed enough and last time in hospital my neighbour was this over 70y old dude with COPD in last stage. He could only sleep in sitting position and they gave him a cup of syrup to sleep where i never found out what it was. They gave us Halcion ( triazolam) too to sleep but asking for a second one only worked once.
I"m over 50 myself and dont want to end up wheezing and gasping for air should i ever reach that age, which i doubt.Not talking about doing the foil daily but i still have 2 bubbles lying around and withdrawing from benzos so would love to use them safely.

Right @mokele, one needs a UV-C light for killing microbes. The ozone layer protects us from UV-C, so we only get UV-B and UV-A. From what I read heat is one of the best ways to kill covid-19 fast, maybe getting creative with the microwave oven? I don't know, but better safe then sorry. This is a "harm reduction" website after all.
That microwave idea really deserves more investigation, especially if this virus mutates to a more evil form. I dont know how much drug destruction there would be, if any.

Random dude,or someone know if chasing the beetle aka vaping off foil is safe? Or do viruses just go fuck you and take the vape train straight into the lungs?? Please, if anyone knows..my lungs are screwed enough and last time in hospital my neighbour was this over 70y old dude with COPD in last stage. He could only sleep in sitting position and they gave him a cup of syrup to sleep where i never found out what it was. They gave us Halcion ( triazolam) too to sleep but asking for a second one only worked once.
I"m over 50 myself and dont want to end up wheezing and gasping for air should i ever reach that age, which i doubt.Not talking about doing the foil daily but i still have 2 bubbles lying around and withdrawing from benzos so would love to use them safely.
Im only on prescribed pharms and not at all an expert in "chasing the dragon technology" 🐲 👀.
But heat should kill the virus really fast, Corona viruses don't like heat.

Read more here:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/this-is-the-temperature-that-kills-coronavirus/ar-BB14CyVm

Good luck be safe!
Use gloves, use hand sanitizer,
use a mask when with many other people!
❤️