• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Counterfeit drugs : why do they even bother making them. avoid at all costs !!!!!

Wait, are you saying discussing generics vs name brand is against the BLUA? I'd never heard of this before. If it's not too much trouble I'd be curious to see where it's not allowed.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just surprised. I've been a member here a long time now and I don't recall this ever coming up.

Its not against the BLUA agreenent but falls undet the category of generating endless speculation which is disallowed in the OD guidelines. BDD guidelines actually come right out and say brand v generic talk is not allowed as well.

JessFR, if for example you’re comparing dextroamphetamintme to Methylphenidate aka Dexedrine to Ritalin, that’s fine. Speculate all you want. If it is a “what feels better or similar”, then don’t bother.

I hope that is a half way decent example.

Interesting. I can see your point. And I agree such discussions are pointlesa, potentially misleading, endless. I can see why that wouldn't be allowed.

Hi everyone - i need some help asap.

I think i bought fake adderall last night - e 404 30 mg and I want to drug test myself / find some sort of way to test and compare ingredients/data to find out if they truly were fake or not.

Any ideas? Drug test seems easiest, but someone said adderall always gives a false positive to other drugs??

Any support would be awesome.

Hi everyone - i need some help asap.

I think i bought fake adderall last night - e 404 30 mg and I want to drug test myself / find some sort of way to test and compare ingredients/data to find out if they truly were fake or not.

Any ideas? Drug test seems easiest, but someone said adderall always gives a false positive to other drugs??

Any support would be awesome.

Drug testing yourself seems like the obvious solution. So long as you aren't taking other amphetamine stimulants at the same time like methamphetamine there's no reason you should get a false positive.

However, a lot of counterfeit drugs DO contain the active substance, just well below the quantities they claim, in which case you'll still get a positive, and you won't know if that's the case here. I don't know of an accessable way to solve that problem. So you'll only know if they at least do contain amphetamine salts or not.

Also if you haven't already you may want to start your own thread for this question, posting it on a thread this old might not get as many replies. Good luck.

Thank you Jess - this is scary.

I don't know how to post my own thread - just joined bc i needed bluelight's help on this one.

(i use the site all the time to find info but have never registered/interacted)