COUNTDOWN2K2 - March 23rd - Key Skate, NYC

***"Welcome To The BronX"***
72.jpg

Alright you all...I just read over 160posts in this thread and still wasn't sure about the meet up, so after some chatting and email with some of you, I guess it's all about the hall of mirrors. If it's not so, let me know now as I don't want to mislead the BLers I'll be driving.
Anyway, I'll be wearing a light blue t-shit (BL site color, kinda) and jeans (closer to 6' tall, Greek guy). I believe Scary's gonna try to bring some stickers or somethin for our names. I'm gonna also try to make a sign (in case pl forgets) and have a small blue flasher lighting it up. I'll be completely sober for the party (most likely) and will be able to look after anyone who needs it, just in case. I'll also bring extra cash and maybe get more bottles of water for you all to pick up if needed.
Ok, Adam, check your e-mail; i think, as per Scary's suggestion, we should just drive there...we're from PA and ain't scared, fuck it, (it's company's car anyway, hehe). Also, as per Maui's suggestion, we should get tix in advance, as he said it could be sold out...so I'll prolly buy us all tix tomorrow online.
Lastly, if anyone is making their way down from Boston or NH area and doesn't feel like driving all the way back, you're welcome to stay at our CT apartment (near Stamford - rEpReSeNtInG...we're all going to drive there after the party).
I think that's all...should be great!
-Ed
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: Xplore ]

heh with all the Stamford crew going, maybe we should just have an after party/get together afterwards up in stamford. I would laugh my ass off the day i see hella party kids walking around downtown heh. Hey Xplore where you live at anyways?
Anyways Countdown is tomorrow...too excited to even comprehend. Ill be taking Droppie and a couple others and gonna go in general with Droppie, Spiderman, Gray Rival, and like 3 or 4 other stamford kids. WHERE IS THIS DAMN MEETUP!? a couple suggestions...arcade machines(easy to find, but way crowded), if outside is open then outside next to that like toolshed thing. or next to the DJ booth in the couches in the jungle room. Anyways ill see yah there everyone, ill wear black ufos and a light blue visor, dont know what shirt i be wearing yet. Catch yah in the jungle and hardcore rooms peeps. Rob Gee, here i come so everyone back the fuck out! ;)
edit: i was just thinking this, if you really want to meet up with peeps, and have a digital camera, or webcam, why not just post a pic of you in what you will be wearing that night, it would make things so much eassier to find people.
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: Charl-e-J ]

iight, party is only 20 hrs. away, can't wait. I better meet some Bler's and if not fuck ya'll. j/k
To all my Stamford peeps. We should try to put together an afterparty or some shit. Steve, you know the deal, your not gonna be the only one tearing up the dance floor, Fucken Key Skate!!!

^no doubt paul, I knew youd hold it down in the name of stamford. You do know we are taking this place over right? Stamford owns the key, it is now know as the Key Stamford Sports Entertainment complex. Take your crews elsewhere we got this one locked

i couldn't find the "Hello My Name Is..." name tags but so i graped these name tags that had stars and shit on them... look got the kid with the spikey black hair so you can get your name tag :D

thanks to charlie-j i am now on another msg board :) i am hittin countdown meself, and wanted to meet some more peeps, i love meetin new people.....yes im new to these here boards but im sure that will change soon :)
i'll be in pink ufo's and a black tank top, short blonde hair and sportin some candy :)

I'll be there. I so need this PARTY!!!
(shitty week. See Legal Q&A section for details)
Tall guy, Bandana and red Hawaian shirt 50 years old!
Get in my face and say hi. I'll try and get to the netmeet but past reliabilty has not been good.
Bachus
[ 22 March 2002: Message edited by: bachus ]

Originally posted by Charl-e-J:
heh with all the Stamford crew going, maybe we should just have an after party/get together afterwards up in stamford. I would laugh my ass off the day i see hella party kids walking around downtown heh. Hey Xplore where you live at anyways?

Yeah Stamford ownz Key. I'm near by there in Norwalk, BTW. It be cool to have something afterwards. See yo all at da party! Can't wait to meet up all BLers there is and ready to have the music take me away. Damn I need this party too.
-Ed

i am really looking foward to meeting lotsa bluelighters tomorrow, so i will chill by the mirrors and if i can't get around to getting nametags, i am going to get blue magic marker and put BL on both of my hands!!!!!!!!!

PA will be representin at this party!!! I'll try to make it to the hall of mirrors, but if I don't, I'll be in my Yellow Macgears with a red shit emblazoned with "The Flash"'s logo.

Hey guys.....well unfortunatly I got in a lot of trouble last weekend and I can't go tomorrow night!!! There is a slim to none chance that I will be there, I am trying to devise a good plan. If I'm not there, I hope everyone has a lot of fun, I wanna hear some good reviews!

*w00t* I'm going to this party Old Sk00L ScaryRaver style so you won't be seeing my spikey hair but i'm sure you'll see me... I'll have my name tag on..

i'll be there!!! i can't wait. there are tons of BL'ers going that i absolutely must meet. is there a meet up stop/time yet? (sorry... i was too lazy to read through all 8 pages) i'll see everyone tomorrow!

Offical Meetup Spot
next to the DJ booth in the couches in the jungle room. There will be a green sigh pinkish lettering saying Bluelight.nu
Times: 11 & 3

*w00t* i know where that is i'll be dare :D
*[EDIT] Just wanted to say i'm leaving in 10 fuckin' minutes and partying all the way to the bronX i'll see everyone there Teddy this is going to be a great fuckin' B-day party for you![/edit]
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]
*[2nd EDIT]
Don't Bring: Negativity, candy, food, gum, writing materials (markers, pens, etc.), weapons, alcohol, etc.
Can some people try and sneak in Sharpies otherwise i won't be able to make out name tags for everyone in security snags my sharpie at the door :( thanks
[ 23 March 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]