• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Could EADD be a Democracy?

tambourine-man said:
I thought it was 2 aussies at Admin level. Fry's aussie, not sure about who else???
TLB, forgotten & frizzantik are American; Fry-d is an Aussie.

Perhaps if Europe had some mods that hung around for as long as them, we would have more chance of a European admin? Just a thought. :\

Oh, and you all have to listen to myself and 558 anyway, regardless of whether this is a democracy or not. Perhaps some of you may have forgotten already, but we were crowned the Queen and King of EADD. =D

No he just made lots of posts which show how much of a cock he is.

I have lost my ignore function virginity today.

masheadatronic said:
im the longest lasting posting mod on here!

I should be in charge, give me the car keys now
For the benefit of us noobs, please explain why you aren't a mod any more. (Seriously, I have no idea.)

He found a thread which was volatile but still worth reading and put as much effort as he could into trashing it with pointless flaming and personal insults.

He found a thread which was volatile but still worth reading and put as much effort as he could into trashing it with pointless flaming and personal insults.

Same as it ever was.

felixdahousekat said:
For the benefit of us noobs, please explain why you aren't a mod any more. (Seriously, I have no idea.)

after writing 10,000+ of some of the best advice and threads BL has ever seen he went off to find out whats at end of a rainbow! :D

It's a dictatorship though pekkie you rule as a figurehead only and ducky is planning a pustch (sp ?)

zophen

felixdahousekat said:

Tinrib put it better than I ever could!

haha

I found other stuff to do, like going to University and then moving about a lot so made it difficult to keep up etc

I am back now though and waiting for my european administrator position as I have nothing to do at the minute haha ;)

^ whatever happens, it's good to see you about again.

bluelight could not work as a democracy. by its nature, it's a dictatorship - albeit a much more benevolent one 'these days'.

:)

alasdair

Dictatorships especially dictatorships of the proletariat always work. Now off to the gulag all of you.

alasdairm said:
^ whatever happens, it's good to see you about again.

bluelight could not work as a democracy. by its nature, it's a dictatorship - albeit a much more benevolent one 'these days'.

:)

alasdair

I still kind of miss the old reich o' brian was very entertaining

And Jakoz and his tablet problem (see if someone remembers that one! ;))