Cost around the country??

Houston, TX
---market price----
singles: 20
10-30: 17
50-100: 15
Taipei, Taiwan
i heard that it goes up to as much as 100 USD for singles!!!!!!!!

ok i'm in memphis and i had some dork ask me for $35 for a pill last night.
of course, my question was "what's in it?" and he goes, "the f**k should i know?"
i said, "the f**k you should because you're asking me for 35 dollars, and i'm not about to take something from someone if they dont even know what it is."
prices are skyrocketing, and the quality is garbage. my friend in nyc got some tweety birds on friday night, and they turned out to be all DXM; he puked for 3 hours straight.
someone needs to regulate on that stuff. if its that bad, it has to get better.

sorry I'm in another country but here they would be in US $
1 = 25
10 = 190
100 = 1200
300 = 2700
I haven't bought more so I can say the exact price

I got everyone beat!
1-$5
10-$30
100-$100
3,562,880-$1000
OK, so i'm a dreamer, so what?

Here in Wales UK we get them much cheaper.
Prices converted to dollars:
1 - $13
10 - $83 ($8.30 each)
100 - $416 ($4.16 each)
1000 - $1666 ($1.60 each)
in pounds
1 - £8
10 - £50 (£5 each)
100 - £250 (£2.50 each)
1000 - £1000 (£1 each)
HA HA HA

michigan-
25-30, singles
10, 250
have not found it cheeper than that anywherenear my area of flint
peace all,
WIGG

NC
singles 20-25
10 200-220
100 1800 if you're lucky
Been to Hotlanta
got a good deal on 100

Sounds like I need to make a trip to Wales.
wink.gif
I usually get 'em between $15-25. (I've paid $30 for double stacked shit once now.) Lately I've been getting pure for $6 here in Utah, and pills between 8-13$, but I have to make a trip to Vegas to get 'em for that price.
Ravesafe.
-DR-

listen people.. take into consideration that these prices are all talk. MOST of the time they are bullshit prices. people always 'claim' they can get it cheaper, but its really bullshit. E is scarce. theres only an X number of pills made and they get sent around. they come from the same people who distribute it across the country. pills u come across (tweeties, rolls royces, teletubbies) are made in the 100,000's and are dispersed around the country. so even the big dealers have to wait on the shit to be made. if u are fucking smart u dont lower the price at all and tell ppl u pay top dollar. if u can get 12 a pill why the fuck would u tell someone that shit. always jack up the price 3-5 dollars then release ur info. not many ppl sell ecstasy because its so hard to come across and find dealers who are always on. dont fuck up the game fellas, stop spreading bull shit prices....

Like others have said it really depends on supply and demand and the area in which you live. Second to that,
In Toronto for Big Macs and Butterflies and Anhks
1@ $20 Thats the best that
50@ $12 I have heard in Toronto 100@ $8

I know... who the fuck rolls in MN... lot's apparantly but the supply is shitzu. I generally get pills for 25$, at best 20$ around here. At raves the market rate is pretty much 30. Gotta make trips out of here to get good deals. I've never been jacked, but I hear about it all the time around here... grrrr... how can you do that if you've ever rolled. I can quote a few other places too cause I've been around a bit. Chicago is pretty much 20 a single, and down to 13 for a 100 jar. Hawaii is crazy, ranging from 10 to 35. Oh, one other kinda pill, pures around here are 35, what are they elsewhere? Remember it all depends on who you know so include general rave prices if you could. Plur+understanding