Cost around the country??

In Atlanta I pay 20 for singles and 150 for a 10 pack. People here will gladly pay 25 at any party.
------------------

DAMN are we getting screwed here!! I mean, it's illegal and it's not like we can call the Better Business Bureau, but here in NC we regularly pay $30 for a single, $225-250 for a 10-pack. Back when I was partying a lot and waiting tables, I knew I had to make at least $80 in a night to get two pills, admission to the party I was going to, and the various things I might need (i.e. cigarettes, pacifier, inhaler, whatever). I miss going out a lot, but I don't miss what I was spending in a weekend!

used to get 'em 4 $15 a pill, thanks only because he was my b.f.
but now I have to pay usually $25 each and last weekend in grand rapids a friend actually paid $30 a bean for 3.
Ick I'm definetly envious of u all who get the 'hook-ups'
have a FUN and SAFE weekend!

YOUR KILLING IT BRO'...I DO THE SAME BUSINESS DOWN HERE IN JAX,FL AND WE DONT GET NEAR THAT MUCH BUT THE MARKET IS PRETTY FLOODED DOWN HERE,,AS OF LATE ITS BEEN SCARCE LOTS OF BUSTS GOIN ON BUT NOT ME (KNOCK ON WOOD)...ID STAY WITH WHAT YOU GOT AND KEEP EM COMING BACK...

Lester,
What do you mean? Can you get a better deal on a 100 or so than others here?

yeah i can do better thab that hes getting 16 a pill on 100 i would never pay that much i can a little better ...what do you pay for 100?

but you have to remember i pay high dollar so i dont make that much but i get quality pills and thats what keeps people coming to me..

NuckinFuts69, your my hero. I wish I was a big time dealer like you. What a fuck head!

I can get 100 for about 1300, but if I get 200, I can probably swing it for $1500-1600 total, depending on demand.

Hey lester after you let me know if you can do a better deal than that lets chat on talkcity.com (just register any old name) be at the private room called "methyl5" at 9pm eastern time. youll find me there. Let me know what your price is since we are in the same area and I can possibly do some comparisons if im getting market price or not. thanks

Lester and X, if you guys are looking for a better market rate, you should take a little drive south. 12 is the going rate for 100. It's only a buck, but it adds up.

hey xmen i tried to email you and it came back mailer deamon...email me,, ive changed my name to st8ofxtc and we can talk...

We're paying $30 each, $25 when we're lucky. This is in the Mid-Missouri area. People are making a killing selling this stuff here. Time to make a new plan before I go broke.

I've never paid more than 20 and I almost always buy in singles. I've paid as low as 15 and am getting a deal for like 30 for 10 each. I'm not dealing...my friends go through me though. That 10 bucks each is for bhuddas too, which are by far my favorite. Some of you sound like you are getting majorly ripped though. Maybe its just the face that Florida is cheaper.

I've never paid more than 20 and I almost always buy in singles. I've paid as low as 15 and am getting a deal for like 30 for 10 each. I'm not dealing...my friends go through me though. That 10 bucks each is for bhuddas too, which are by far my favorite. Some of you sound like you are getting majorly ripped though. Maybe its just the face that Florida is cheaper.

I have never heard of a single going for less than $25 here in NM... And sometimes even $30 depending upon availability (aka the E guy knows he's the only 1)Even at these ridiculous prices, you have about a 1 in 3 chance of it being worth your while... Price breaks for quantity are very rare, and if anyone usually knows even moderate middlemen in other states, they become an E dealer here... It's slowly getting better though, our scene is exploding, though holding onto it's tight, family VIBE... We are probably setting up a dancesafe chapter soon, to prevent people from at least getting bunked, and have a little knowledge of what they are ingesting... No more DXM pills please!
------------------
Namaste & PLUR
~Vid @ Cerberus Promotions
The most complete and up to date calendar of New Mexico events, http://www.sfrave.com

Hi Y'all...
It seems the scene here in CT is blowing up, especially in the past 6 months. (Being sandwiched between NYC and Boston CAN be a good thing sometimes....)
Anyway singles normally are going for $20. I paid $25 a couple months back for capsules with "pure" powder.... the best single roll ever, well worth the $5 extra. In quantity, you can get 10 for about $175, at least if you've dealt with the guy before and he knows you. At raves, $20-25 is the going rate, but if someonesays $25, tell them you can get them for $20 from lots of people, and they cave. :) HAHAH
A side note, this girl I hooked up with at Freaky.2 in Hartford picked up a $20 dollar bill off the floor at a dealer's feet (he dropped it) and used it to buy a pill off him!! Gotta love that!
------------------
=====

I have seen three totally diffent prices. When I was in Oregon/ Eugene, Portland/ you could find powder for 15 a hit. That was street price, pretty easy to find. That shit would fuck u up more than u could ever imagine. Every once in awhile you could find pills, but the powder was so great! The price is the same down in the Bay area usually twenty on college campuses but damn good shit. Down in Atlanta I can only find pills, but the price is $6-8, with a awsome hook up. This stuff doesn't rival the stuff on the west coast, it is so much more intense out there. Over in Mississippi the pills go for a rip off of 25-30 depending on the weekend activities. and you can unload about 200 a weekend. easy money for a weak pill.