• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

correct way of shooting coke?

First of all, all this talk about mg dosages and shit is pretty irrelevant. We're not talking about a prescription pill here where the drug purity is clearly known.. Coke is always a different purity and you need to measure it out based on how good it is, not how many mg's of actual powder. That's irrelevant, so stop thinking of it that way or you're going to get yourself killed.

Next, you've never IV'ed coke before, so don't bother planning your nightly usage until you know what it feels like, because it is nothing, i repeat, nothing like snorting coke. Here what you do, and listen to me carefully here. Whatever your typical dose is snorting, a line or two of whatever size you normally use.. cut that in half if not in quarters for your IV dose. Put it in a spoon and only use as much water as it takes to get it to dissolve. The less water the better so don't over do it. Do not cook it. You don't cook a shot of coke. Do it cold and mix it until it dissolves. Roll up a small tight ball of cotton, place it in the solution, and draw it into your rig. Now you're ready to go. Be prepared for an incredibly intense rush that will hit you like a freight train. Afterwards, if you think you could have handled more, than add more for your next shot.

Benzodiazepines are commonly used in conjunction with stimulants - they reduce the jitters and some of the anxiety that come with stimulant usage. It's not going to significantly alter the point in which an individual would OD, however it will mask the effects of the cocaine and potentially prevent a user from noticing particular symptoms and react too late (or not at all).

As nsauce said - IV'ing cocaine is akin to doing a different drug.

Also - have you washed the cocaine yet? I wouldn't IV until that's been completed to remove more crap from it (and eventually your veins).
what do u mean by have u "washed" the coke?

When you shoot coke, always do a tester shot of 25-50mg to guage the quality. If its really good 50mg might even be too much.. I say aim for 25mg for your first tester shot. Unlses you ahev shitty coke you will def feel that.

I use 20 units for every 100mg I shoot generally.. I could use less or more, it really doesn't make much a difference. The coke dissolves easily to a clear solution when mixed with cold water. Usually I do a 2 bag shot of dope and 100mg coke mixed in, and I use 40 units of water (.4cc). I could def get by with less but I really don;t notice a difference bweteen using a lot or a little bit of water. Some people try to use a little as possible bnut I have not found any benefit. What you need to be concerned about is how much coke you are shooting, forget about how much water you are using. The amount of water you use will not make or break you. Shooting a massive shot of coke can kill you..and theres no coming back like there is wheny ou OD on dope. Your gone.

You mention something about ODing and ld50 of 7.5g.. I don't know where you got that, but i will tell you, you can overdose on 100mg (.1g) if its good coke. Knowing the ld50 or whatever doesnt mean jack shit.. the only way to safely use coke is to do a smal tester shot (25-50mg at most) and work from there. Noone here can tell you how pure your coke is.. Even with a pharmaceutical, it's impossible to say what dose will cause someone to OD because everyones body/tolerance is different. Coke is totally arbitrary b/c there is no consistancy as to how pure it is.

And yes, IV coke is like doinga whole different drug. It's so god damn euphoric.. As soon as the plunger is down you get a taste then a brick wall of fucking orgasmic euphoria hits you.

Last edited:
^^ive Ived good cystal meth before. & the rush was pretty good. if IVing Ice has a rating of 5/10 what would u consiter coke out of 10?
is it really THAT much better. it COUDLNT be twice as good. Ive actually read the meth releases more dopamine than coke. atleast through other ROAs

theres been threads debating which gives the best high. meth or coke. so im guessing the euphoria is similar.

I have never IV'd meth but the rush from coke is fucking INSANE. Ever heard the term a bell ringer? It is the most euphoric and orgasmic rush. I push teh plunger and run to my couch to lay down and 1 second later BAM I am like moaning with this crazy good rush. SEriously a heroin rush doesn't compare..

Perosnally I always mix in atleast a bag of dope because it makes coke 20x better. I dont like it by itself.. I get paranoid and stuck awake etc... Mix in a little dope and its heaven.

I was blown away the 1st time I got a bellringer from coke. I had only sniffed before that..and sniffing coke does not do it justice lol. That being said.. I don;t recommend starting to IV coke because it becomes a habit easily.

But lets say a heroin rush is a 5/10, 4mmc rush from IV is a 4/10, cocaine rush from IV is easily an 8/10.. I mean personally I cant think of any drug with a better rush.. Comebine h and c and you have a 13/10 lol.

Comebine h and c and you have a 13/10 lol.

Hah, yeah I'd say that's pretty damn spot on. And, I've IV'ed meth a few times.. good coke has always hit me way harder. I never got the intense ringing in my ears or ice in my chest, take your breath away kind of shit, from meth. But coke...my heart is racing just thinking about it. I need to go walk it off now because I can almost taste it in my mouth..haha. Coke changes addictions man. It turned my already fucked up heroin addiction into a two headed monster of shit.

Man I totally can relate.

Just the past month or two ive been fuckin with speedballs because my primary dope dealer sells coke too.. so its just mad convenient. I have gotten used to speedballs and the coke rush now and honestly I don't wanna do H without it lol.

Seriously it makes your shot so much better. I usually do small amounts of H like a bag or two.. but there is nothin better then a serious speedball.. where if you were to shoot either the coke or dope on it's own the rush would be sweet as is. Combine the two and bam you blast straight off to the moon.

Sometimes I think that a big part of the reason that there aren't many "functional" heroin addicts out there.. is because a lot of us eventually start fucking with speedballs. IV coke is a whole 'nother level of shit, hah. Like you said, eventually you start to get bored of just plain H and it just doesn't do it for you anymore without the white. Speedballs are the gateway from addict, to full blown fucked. And, a lot of times when I would relapse on heroin, it wasn't because I was craving dope.. it was because I was craving the coke. Naturally, the dope came along with it, but it was the white that got me back. God, speedballs are the best feeling in the world. Hands down undisputed champion of euphoria. Of course it's also the hands down undisputed champion of ruining lives..haha. Either way.. I'm seeing one in my near future.. welcome backed to "fuckedville"

god damn i love shooting coke! the amount of water does not matter. i would normally just shoot equal to a line or 2. it is fucking great! also, don't heat it, just add water, stir, and suck up through cotton.

cocaine iv

ive tried meth, e, acid, weed, dxm, nitrous, opiates, benzos & the list goes on. but ive never tried coke
i might be getting some coke soon. I plan to snort some to get the strength of it & than IV some.

I read somewhere on I iBL that u should only use 25 units of so while shooting coke. (ive only shot meth,h & oxy before)

unfortunately I cant find the link of the thread where i think one of the mods said to only use 25 units.
why do u only use 25 units for?
what's wrong with using the typical 100 units?

im guessing a good starting dose would be 100mg. which i'll snort to begin with & than shoot maybe 100mg. does that sound about right?
...on the assumption that it's half pure.
i'll probably be chucking in with 2-3 ppl for a gram. (how much do u think i'll need for just one person) do u think that'll be enough. i dont wanna get high the whole night. even just enough to experience it for maybe 1/2h-1h. I just wanna get the feel for it.

i suspect i could handle it easily cuz i could shoot 2 points of ice (shards) without feeling ive had to much if i wanted. Doesnt anyone know the LD50 for coke. i dont wanna od. i'll try to research that one myself (edit: i source says 7.5 grams for someone who weights 75kg so I should be OK & that's IV)

what would be a good amount for someone knew to snort. .1g?
I can handle my drugs ive had 150mg of diaz tonight with 380mg dhc & 400mg codeine & barely feel a thing

thanks

if you never have used a needle before I suggest you dont. But if you're gonna do it. youre gonna do it. I just shot a speedball. I usually use 30-40 ml. mostly because I mix heroin and coke. if it's your first time iv coke. like a lot of people say, do less than half you're snorting. I just did a 5$ bag of coke and 5$ bag of dope. great fucking rush. But but it's intense. so be ready for that. I've also thrown up from shooting too much coke so watch out for that. But amount of water doesn't matter I suggest don't go over 40-50ml.

if you never have used a needle before I suggest you dont. But if you're gonna do it. youre gonna do it. I just shot a speedball. I usually use 30-40 ml. mostly because I mix heroin and coke. if it's your first time iv coke. like a lot of people say, do less than half you're snorting. I just did a 5$ bag of coke and 5$ bag of dope. great fucking rush. But but it's intense. so be ready for that. I've also thrown up from shooting too much coke so watch out for that. But amount of water doesn't matter I suggest don't go over 40-50ml.

I'm pretty sure when you wrote 30-40ml and 40-50ml you really meant units on a insulin siringe and not ml. 50 units= 0.5ml.

50 ml would be a fucking huge thing longer than your palm and 2 fingers wide.

Start of by weighing out half a point 100 mg of coke can vary on it purity do a half a point of that seems like it was not quite enough try a point your next shot but becaewful and u should have someone around you your first couple of times in case you do to much and end up goin into the chicken

Stay safe

that's the BA of snorting coke plz?
More than shooting it up lol. Unless you got some issues with your nose, throat, or sinuses then just snort it. Hits you at a good pace. You don't have to mess with needles and it's a mess if you practice it safely. You'll have alcohol/antiseptic wipes everywhere. Syringes that pile up cause they're one use.

Shooting coke is way too intense. I don’t find it very enjoyable. Speedball sure but Iv coke on its own—I find smoking rock to be far more enjoyable.

Also, the having to do a shot every 15 mins while you are vasoconstricted sucks… just cook up your powder. I’ve had my bell rung smoking rock