• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Cooking heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
see i have got into hitting up crack and heroin mixed together ...

This was my addiction as well, heroin & cocaine (or crack) IV together. It's the best feeling I have ever achieved till now. It's just a rush of primal pleasure.

By the way, the taste is the same. When I said salt, I meant this:
"Salt is formed when acid and base both are mixed together and are neutralized. The negative ions form water whereas the positive ions form salt. However, both acids and bases are corrosive in nature, and laboratory acids and bases can harm the skin and also metals."
So, you don't taste salt, h is chemically in salt form. I think that what you call China White was used to be #4 heroin but now they call Fentanyl China White. If you had had China White back then, you would have had H which didn't need heat or citric acid to be shot.

Last edited:
yeah, never had china white, i.e. pure white heroin. seen it in books and thats it. the best h we used to get was a light grey colour and was pressed into rock. it didn't need a lot of citric to break it down, so it maybe was relativley pure. not had anything like that since maybe 2003. i really miss that awesome feeling that strong heroin would give.

I agree that an instructional video would probably help. A typical insulin syringe is made of plastic and consists of 3 pieces: a needle, a barrel and a plunger.

Prior to putting your drugs in, when the syringe is empty, you remove the plunger by simply pulling it out of the barrel. The rubber is what makes the seal when in use.

I was saying to use the rubber end of the barrel to mix your drugs into a solution' this way you will not waste any drugs as they will be on the end of the plunger. It will all mix and you will be good.

You can PM me!

What's a plunger? Lol and you draw up the solution from the cotton?

With all due respect, if you dont even know what a 'plunger' is (which is a general non drug specific term for part of a mechanism which imparts a thrusting action), I dont think you're ready for the intricacies of IV drug use. Preparing the shot is the easy bit. You then need to know about dosage, injection sites, angle and direction of penetration, registering and finally administering the shot. Never mind instructional videos, it's clear to me that what you really need is a seasoned user to show you first hand. There are too many ways to fuck up in this game...

With all due respect, if you dont even know what a 'plunger' is (which is a general non drug specific term for part of a mechanism which imparts a thrusting action), I dont think you're ready for the intricacies of IV drug use. Preparing the shot is the easy bit. You then need to know about dosage, injection sites, angle and direction of penetration, registering and finally administering the shot. Never mind instructional videos, it's clear to me that what you really need is a seasoned user to show you first hand. There are too many ways to fuck up in this game...
You're right. I need to find a heroin user. A former friend of mine gave me a shot a couple months ago and it was the only drug that killed my pain. He's no longer around, so I'll have to find a way to find someone trustworthy

You're right. I need to find a heroin user. A former friend of mine gave me a shot a couple months ago and it was the only drug that killed my pain. He's no longer around, so I'll have to find a way to find someone trustworthy
Ye I’m sure a trustworthy heroin addict you hardly know won’t be hard to find??
Is this a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.