• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Cooking heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's #3, which you usually get in Europe, you need to put some citric acid into the solution so that it dissolves. You don't actually have to boil it but It's usually cooked and cooled before shooting. Put just enough citric acid to dissolve the heroin. It's not good for the veins so the less you use the better.

If it's #4, which you usually get in Northeast USA, you don't need to add acid or boil it. It dissolves easily in water. Just mix with water and shoot it.

It's always a good idea to use micron filters but mostly people use a clean cotton ball. Don't use cigarette filters because they have fibers which gets into the solution and it's not advised to shoot those into your veins.

So, I put a cotton swab in the cooker with some water, then use a lighter to cook it, then let it cool and draw it up from my needle? Do I put the cotton in it after I cook it or before? Do I draw the heroin in the syringe through the cotton? Thanks

what ya cooking up on a spoon ? you'll need something like that if its the h we get in uk. don't know about the h in u.s. add the cotton bud last and draw up through it. try not to barb the needle by catching it on the spoon, edge of whatever you cook up on. take it from a 15 year veteran of i.v. use, don't get into injecting. i wish i hadn't.

I'm in the US. I have cancer And a lot of pain, so I don't have much to lose lol just want to do it right. So, the cotton soaks up all the heroin and I draw the needle in the cotton?

so sorry to hear that you are in pain. yes, draw the dissolved solution up through the cotton.

You don't cook the cotton with the solution.
You are in the U.S. so you don't need to cook it if you get your H in powder form. Just dissolve in water (no citric acid) then draw it through cotton and shoot. If you get tar heroin then you need to cook it to dissolve but you don't need to add citric acid.

I would also advise to test your dope for Fentanyl. You can get the testing strips from a needle exchange or online. Also test the potency by consuming it via another route like nasally or smoking. Start with a small dose, push some in then wait a little before shooting the rest.

Good luck.

You don't cook the cotton with the solution.
You are in the U.S. so you don't need to cook it if you get your H in powder form. Just dissolve in water (no citric acid) then draw it through cotton and shoot. If you get tar heroin then you need to cook it to dissolve but you don't need to add citric acid.

I would also advise to test your dope for Fentanyl. You can get the testing strips from a needle exchange or online. Also test the potency by consuming it via another route like nasally or smoking. Start with a small dose, push some in then wait a little before shooting the rest.

Good luck.
Oh so I don't have to cook it at all? It is laced w fentanyl, but that's what I want. Powder form. Will that dissolve too?

i hope you aren't trying to o.d. please, talk to someone if you're feeling low.

Yes, you don't need to cook at all. What you have is called #4 heroin (in your case in combination with Fentanyl) and it's water soluble.

I also share the same worry with @garym. Shooting Fentanyl is pretty much asking for it.

Put powder into a vessel. Draw up half an ML of water into your syringe. Squirt this water into the vessel and use the plunger, which can be easily removed, to mix the powder and water into a solution. Take a q-tip or other piece of cotton and roll up into a proportionately small little ball. This ball will soak up the liquid and act as a kind of filter. Once the solution is in the syringe you can inject.

so sorry to hear that you are in pain. yes, draw the dissolved solution up through the cotton.
Thanks
Yes, you don't need to cook at all. What you have is called #4 heroin (in your case in combination with Fentanyl) and it's water soluble.

I also share the same worry with @garym. Shooting Fentanyl is pretty much asking for it.
I'm not looking to OD, I'm just in so much pain and I can't get opiates from the Dr anymore. What's a safe amount to shoot?

Put powder into a vessel. Draw up half an ML of water into your syringe. Squirt this water into the vessel and use the plunger, which can be easily removed, to mix the powder and water into a solution. Take a q-tip or other piece of cotton and roll up into a proportionately small little ball. This ball will soak up the liquid and act as a kind of filter. Once the solution is in the syringe you can inject.
What's a plunger? Lol and you draw up the solution from the cotton?

ya sound like u might not actually want to do this. don't do it if you're that unsure. alternativley, if you are determined to hit up, do you know anyone you trust enough to do this with/for you ? that's how i started. i used to have many different people will to "get" a hit for me provided i sort them a hit too. have you tried smoking it on foil ? can you do that with that horrible tar like shit that i heard is prevelant in the u.s. ? i've always wondered what heroin is like in different countries. obviously it won't be that different to what we get in the uk, but to even hear that some heroin doesnt need citric acid adding to it in order to break it down truly blows my mind. in the 15 odd years i've been using here, i've never seen heroin dissolve in just water.

@garym, you don't need citric because it's in salt form. It's perfect for IV and nasal use. You would probably love how practical it is in comparison to #3 (this is in base form and produced manly for smoking) that we are so used to here.
On the other hand, if they want to chase their #4 heroin, they need to add caffeine in it. Otherwise, instead of vaporizing, you just burn the h.

crazy. i can't say as i'm any kind of chemistry student so do know much about chemical composition. i read that book by nic sheff "tweak" and he described just dissolving heroin in water. do you have to heat it then ?

I don't know much about chemistry either. This is based on just my own experience and what I have been reading.
No heat needed. It dissolves like powdered sugar.

that does sound good to be able to do. do you get a salty taste in your throat then ? if it's salt based. the better gear we used to get here used to smell like wet mud when you cooked it up and would give a real earthy taste in ya throat when it hit. god i miss the good h. it wasn't quite china white quality, not that i've had that either, but it was so much better than whats around lately. see i have got into hitting up crack and heroin mixed together, its mad when you get the half decent crack, almost takes ya breath away, but really, the crack hasn't been that good for a while either.

Status
Not open for further replies.