• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Consuming for more than Ten years ?

Been using since 2005. At first only every 3 months. For the past two years been less prudent and taking it monthly or so. Usually dosage is 130mg + 100mg few hours later.

Rolls are noticeably shorter now, sometimes barely lasting over an hour.
Back in the day I never felt depressed on comedown, just slightly emo for a day or two. These days the comedown is much more real and lasts a day or two.

Time for a longish break: an hour roll for 2 days of sadness is not worth it. Overall no regrets, I am glad I had the experiences that I did.

Everything in moderation as they say.

Quick edit, know a few people who have only been rolling for about 6 months or so, but weekly, sometimes twice a week. I dont even know why they take it anymore, as they do not roll at all, maybe for like 10 minutes lol.

Took my first tab 21 years ago. Severly abused it for atleast 10 of those years. Haven't touched it in 17 months. I started my own business and haven't the time. I do feel alot bettet mentally than I have since 1994.

Might take some halloween weekend . Not sure yet as I want to roll to Eric Prydz, but don't know if I can get a few days to rebound. I will update if I do take it.

14 years for myself. Probably taken 300 pills and 50 grams of crystal MDMA over that period. My usage comes and goes depending what I have in my stash. When I first started I would take 3/5 pills a night every week. Calmed down to taking 2 pills every few months then back up to every week taking upwards of 1000mg of MDMA crystal a night last year. Now I take MDMA once every few months. I just took 10 months of all drugs which did me wonders. I have schizophrenia and suffer from psychosis. I put this down due to being a heavy weed smoker during my teenage years. I've never been depressed though just psychotic :) I have a very sharp memory and can remember most things even when I was 4 or 5 years old. And I don't think MDMA caused or contributed to my schizophrenia or psychosis.

Started taking In november of 2000. First couple of years it was typically once per month. Don't think I ever did it more than that and was almost always at my college girl friend's apartment, my house, something in a controlled environment. Only overdid it once and we REALLLLLLLLLY over did it. Took me a couple months to recover after that night...

My wife and I recently had to start going to counseling due to marriage issues. I blew up at her around August 29th due to some major issues in the business we own together came up. Started talking divorce etc. We are definitely doing better and I've been taking OTC Lithium to stabilize my mood as well as getting acupuncture. I'm coming off the Lithium now because my physician is concerned about toxicity and going with chinese herbs instead.

I do tend to have some mood swings that almost always correspond to the full moon and new moon. Full moon i tend to act more irritable, new moon tend to feel more down and blue. However, our counselor thinks it's more related to high levels of stress as the company we own tends to be volatile.

I ran the numbers and I have probably consumed about 300 tabs of MDMA and some Molly powder. I have never had a time where I lost the magic and had to come off, but i've always been really good about not over doing it except for the previously mentioned night. I've always been kinda forgetful (even as a kid). I do recall that when i was doing it monthly i would sometimes have issues with problem solving, but usually could figure it out if i just thought about it long enough. Hope this helps!