• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Constant unbareble painly troath infections due to speed...

I get it, it's nearly repulsive to eat nearly anything on speed, i've been on binges and neglected food. Personally I find fruit to be a really helpful food on speed binges. It's quick, it's not a dry food, and it also helps with the electrolyte situation. Obviously you need some protein too, I usually go with protein bars if I feel I really can't eat, because they're easy to scarf down and get it over with.
Im sorry im being this rude and not reply to what you said and simply ask you something else, but typing a text almost takes too much effort to actually do so but i really want to know something that is not even relevant to me atm, since youre a Meth user: is it also called tweaking when you use amps and experience such things OR does this only refer to meth use? And if it also refers to the use of amps, than what exactly is tweaking, what does this this mean and of what does tweaking consist?

I feel like i AM constantly tweaking af from this amp but i dont really know what tweaking is, but i suspect somehow that IT would be something like this, tho i cant really explain why i suspect this is tweaking OR at least something similar to tweaking...

I experience this in such An intense wat that i AM really very interested in knowing everything about this, in a way i find this to be really very fascinating...

No you're not being rude, it's cool lol. I use regular amp too, no meth for me.

I think uh tweaking is more of a state of being rather than something with a hard definition. If someone does strange things on stims then they'd probably be called a tweaker

No you're not being rude, it's cool lol. I use regular amp too, no meth for me.

I think uh tweaking is more of a state of being rather than something with a hard definition. If someone does strange things on stims then the

I AM already the entire night typing very long texts trying to describe what it is i AM exepierencing, but i always end up deleting Them as i want.to brief and clear and i AM not in any way able to gain Any real control over these things As well i feel like i have no control what i say OR for really.very long.periods of time i have no control to stop OR.change.in.any way anything about what om doing and i feel like i AM not at all aware of anything really and i seem to have no thoughts while i type non stop and IT seems these texts are Just coming.out of my subconscious as i feel i have no idea what i Am actually saying.and i only know.this when i acthually reading what im typing but im fully operating on auto pilote, and so on...

Is this in any way tweaking? I also exepierence some sort of psychotic tendencies and some sort of Mania, and the more severe the sleep deprivation, the strongest the psychotic tendencies, or would these all be similar aspecrts of sleep deprivation?

The way i Just keep going feels rather extreme to me and seem to posses a lot of really obsessive qualities.as well...

My mouth hurts like fuck. Not my teeth at least, just gums. I need to get a mouth guard or something when I do this shit. But I found drinking milk is quite nice.

If your amphetamine use involves sucking dick or eating pussy then it might be worth getting a swab test for pharyngeal gonorrhoea. The symptoms you describe - including the sore nose - are similar. A chemsex enthusiast I know 😉, had a very sore throat from meth - or so he thought…..one injection together with 2 pills and he was fine though.

If your amphetamine use involves sucking dick or eating pussy then it might be worth getting a swab test for pharyngeal gonorrhoea. The symptoms you describe - including the sore nose - are similar. A chemsex enthusiast I know 😉, had a very sore throat from meth - or so he thought…..one injection together with 2 pills and he was fine though.
This Will most likely be not the case for me since i already dont.have Any sexual desires anymore for many yrs now ergo didn't have sex for many yrs by now, over time a slowly became virtually completely asexual...

This Will most likely be not the case for me since i already dont.have Any sexual desires anymore for many yrs now ergo didn't have sex for many yrs by now, over time a slowly became virtually completely asexual...
I am very sorry to hear that (unless of course it has made you happy). I am glad to know though that you very likely do not have the The Clap to add to your woes.

Although future stimmed-up readers should note that this is something to be careful of…

I am very sorry to hear that (unless of course it has made you happy). I am glad to know though that you very likely do not have the The Clap to add to your woes.

Although future stimmed-up readers should note that this is something to be careful of…
I AM actually Very happy with this atm since i never really enjoyed IT but felt a need to do it of which I AM now several yrs free...