• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Constant unbareble painly troath infections due to speed...

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Since some time I suffer really every time severe troath infections after speed user, the pain is really extreme and this lasts about a week after my speed binge and makes IT the first few days after my binge impossible to eat and often almost impossible to drink OR even swallow...

I know speed makes you prone to infections but i also know that with men these infections are mostly detected in the lungs and with women in the Blatter...

I really find this very strange because of the severity, the frequency and the fact IT always is situated in my troath, and i dont know anyone who ever suffers from their troath, and besides a girl that suffers only sometimes from rather mild Blatter infections, and she is a hardcore speed addict, none of my Friends ever suffer similar problems in any way from this stuff...

Can Anyone educate me about this matter? Its about time I found out some more about this, its often severe To such extent that i often have to contact met doctor and sometimes she suggests antibiotica, one time IT was this severe that IT was suggested to me to consider the possibility of going to the hospital and if by that time there was not Any change I could no longer avoid this, luckily there was change fast and i did not end up in the hospital as i hate hospitals...

Is it an actual infection?

At a festival around 2003-2004 I snorted "glass" for the first time, and about 48 hours later I ate some Burger King and it hurt a ton in my throat. Happened a few times to me when I snorted it

Is it an actual infection?

At a festival around 2003-2004 I snorted "glass" for the first time, and about 48 hours later I ate some Burger King and it hurt a ton in my throat. Happened a few times to me when I snorted it
I doubt this has anything to do with it as It was lab tested and IT was top quality, IT also seems to be in every way top quality and.only need really small doses for really intense effects that last very long time so hardly Any redosing and i AM quite used to often in my life using rather large doses of mostly rather good stuff and somewhat frequent redosing for long amounts of time, it Comes from a source I fully trust, i more or less know with what its cut and none of my Friends suffer not at Any.time similar symptoms of the same product...

I doubt this has anything to do with it as It was lab tested and IT was top quality, IT also seems to be in every way top quality and.only need really small doses for really intense effects that last very long time so hardly Any redosing and i AM quite used to often in my life using rather large doses of mostly rather good stuff and somewhat frequent redosing for long amounts of time, it Comes from a source I fully trust, i more or less know with what its cut and none of my Friends suffer not at Any.time similar symptoms of the same product...
I'm not saying the stuff may not be good.

I'm just saying that it may not be an infection, and could just be a reaction that isn't an infection, like I had

I'm not saying the stuff may not be good.

I'm just saying that it may not be an infection, and could just be a reaction that isn't an infection, like I had
Okay im sorry, i misunderstood, i.figured you.suggested that my speed contained glass and from this.i jumped to the conclusion this meant the speed was crap without thinking about jumping to this conclusion As i Just assumed this would only happen with lower quality product.

I realize now that these are Just assumptions, i usually dont Just jump to conclusions but im not functioning well since by now i suffer severe sleep deprivation.

However, this being said, i dont see this happening over here since i never even heard of anyone encountering glass in his speed and as far as i know jelinek Also never issues even one warning of glass being present in speed and i also suspect that if anything Like that would ever happen over here this would most likely v be from a source that already only delivers crap ..

I suppose its possible that this could be a reaction other than An infection, but then again i suppose my doctor would have known the difference upon examining me, dont you think?

I suppose its possible that this could be a reaction other than An infection, but then again i suppose my doctor would have known the difference upon examining me, dont you think?
They called it "glass", but it was really just clean meth shards. That's what they called it back then where I lived.

Yeah, if you saw a doctor then I don't doubt it's an infection. I guess I assumed you didn't go to the doctor.

So it happens almost every time you use? Are you snorting it?

They called it "glass", but it was really just clean meth shards. That's what they called it back then where I lived.

Yeah, if you saw a doctor then I don't doubt it's an infection. I guess I assumed you didn't go to the doctor.

So it happens almost every time you use? Are you snorting it?
Than ik positive this is most definitely not the case as meth is this rare over here you could say that its virtually non existing and as far as i know not Any product over here ever gets cut with...

Both meth and fent are things that are really alien to us...

Yes lately every time quite some Times in a row by now, and yes i snort, but with speed this often is also highly problematic for me...

Maybe try eating a little bit of it instead of snorting it, because it sounds like snorting it is giving you bad results with your throat
This is not An issue at the moment since i already stopped redosing already a long time ago and however severely i feel i Really need sleep already for quite a while, this stil is not possible, it still is not possible atm, i do hope to get to sleep before first light hits because once IT does its impossible for me to get Any sleep, but i have some doubts if i AM going to be able to get some sleep before that, this is something i always suffered from speed, when i stopped redosing IT could still take up to some days before I could get some sleep and when i do i usually only sleep a few hours the first time I sleep again and i mostly did really long binges...

I already consider switching to An oral roa for a while now, in not really sure why i didn't do so already, tho i do fear a bit that for the initial Line the effect may kick in way to slow for me and maybe not reach the most intense effects, i never used An oral roa before in my life l for this product...

I also Just now noticed a small bump on my nose, its situated at the Bottom front of my nose in one of the holes somewhere in the middle between the inside and the outside a little below where i think my straw would.end when i gold IT upto my nose for snorting, and its sensitive.when i touch IT...

I dont know what it looks like since i really dont feel like getting up atm and going upstairs to look in the mirror...

Any ideas about this?

I dont know what it looks like since i really dont feel like getting up atm and going upstairs to look in the mirror...

Any ideas about this?
Yeah I just wouldn't put it up your nose anymore. Eating it will make the high last longer, but with less initial rush when it's kicking in.

All kinds of nose issues can happen when snorting. As long as its not swollen and doesnt hurt a lot, it'll probably go away. Just wash your nose out with water and try to get some sleep is what I would do.

Im trying to drink regularly, but only succeed in drinking each Day and each night Just a few times only one glass of water, also since monday i ate only two small portions of vol au vent...

For me this actually is quite An improvement, i only recently started regular speed binges again and up until now i didn't drink OR eat at all since i.started binging.again, for about a full week...

I rarely do meth anymore, but if I do I NEVER snort it. Never did. Well, I did a couple times but I hated the burn. Only thing I ever snorted regularly was coke.
For meth, sublingual or rectal. Occasionally I may smoke a little but that's pretty wasteful.
Oh, and you gotta stay hydrated. Force yourself to drink water. A lot of nasty side effects from various drugs can be greatly reduced by proper hydration.

I rarely do meth anymore, but if I do I NEVER snort it. Never did. Well, I did a couple times but I hated the burn. Only thing I ever snorted regularly was coke.
For meth, sublingual or rectal. Occasionally I may smoke a little but that's pretty wasteful.
Oh, and you gotta stay hydrated. Force yourself to drink water. A lot of nasty side effects from various drugs can be greatly reduced by proper hydration.
Thx for the reply, but i think you are under the assumption i used meth, but actually i used levo dextro amphetamines...

I smoked some Meth many years ago but quit doing so rather soon as i felt this drug was Just too destructive, i dont feel like ever doing Meth again...

At the moment im drinking quite a lot, i only.just now started Drinking and in this short amount of time I had several glasses of water and i stil feel like drinking, but i realize i also shoudnt drink too much water in a small amount of time, i remember the advice that over here was given when i was Young and went clubbing in hot conditions dancing long periods of time on quite some xtc which back then still was the only period of time you could get really the best pills possible... And they recomended in this context one OR two glasses each hour...

Yeah man, you gotta stay hydrated especially when binging. You can't just drink water either, you also have to consume drinks or food that provide electrolytes.

You really will feel better if you eat and stay hydrated on stim binges, I say this a lot but it's true. Obviously can't neglect sleep either otherwise you get burnt out very quickly

Yeah man, you gotta stay hydrated especially when binging. You can't just drink water either, you also have to consume drinks or food that provide electrolytes.

You really will feel better if you eat and stay hydrated on stim binges, I say this a lot but it's true. Obviously can't neglect sleep either otherwise you get burnt out very quickly
I realize all these things to full extent, but i feel its often almost impossible for me to eat OR drink at all on speed...

I've been smoking it and as usual my tongue and gums are so sore. I think it just causes inflammation.. Obviously my mouth (and your throat) doesn't enjoy having those chemicals forced on it, so it "gets angry" (that's what the guy used to say when I got piercings heh).

Inflammation doesn't necessarily mean infection though. The lack of sleep would add to it because the body can't repair itself, plus dehydration.

I realize all these things to full extent, but i feel its often almost impossible for me to eat OR drink at all on speed...

You can't even drink water? Eating's not gonna be much fun for me but I'm drinking water with dissolvable electrolyte tablets.

The speed I have since i recently started binging again is extremely strong, nothing at all like what i was used to, and i can only do really small doses with very little redosing while i was used to rather large doses and redose a lot more, and still, the effects now are really extreme in every aspect...

I only started using again after being several years clean, so i did Just have An extensive tolerance break, but this occurs regularly in my life and i never before experienced such extreme effects from speed ...

I get it, it's nearly repulsive to eat nearly anything on speed, i've been on binges and neglected food. Personally I find fruit to be a really helpful food on speed binges. It's quick, it's not a dry food, and it also helps with the electrolyte situation. Obviously you need some protein too, I usually go with protein bars if I feel I really can't eat, because they're easy to scarf down and get it over with.