Considering steroids, pleas suggest.

If you had to take an estimation of my bodyfat what would you say?. I also have a question regarding the workout should i just focus in lifting heavy? like a 5x5 workout or something along those lines 4 sets per exercise 6-8 reps only and keep it short 45 min to an hour? Instead of doing lots of supersets, dropsets and not resting a lot between sets

If you had to take an estimation of my bodyfat what would you say?. I also have a question regarding the workout should i just focus in lifting heavy? like a 5x5 workout or something along those lines 4 sets per exercise 6-8 reps only and keep it short 45 min to an hour? Instead of doing lots of supersets, dropsets and not resting a lot between sets

12-14%.... Mix and match workouts, don't restrict yourself to fairly low reps like 5X5 or 6-8.. 45mins is fine...

If I did my math correctly:

Maintenance calorie intake = 2285cal
I already know my macros with this calories (p,f,c each calorie/grams for each) considering 1 gram of protein,etc..

I think you'd benefit from not attempting to calculate your BMR using any of those nonsensical BMR estimators. They are an estimate (and a very poor one). In your case, self-evidently your maintenance calorie intake is 1700 calories at the moment. By eating more, we will get your BMR back up to something that will permit decent fatloss.

12-14%.... Mix and match workouts, don't restrict yourself to fairly low reps like 5X5 or 6-8.. 45mins is fine...
Really you think i have between 12-14 bodyfat?

Ok i hacen done heavy lifting in a while only supersets and dropseta, low rest 12-15 reps.

Honestly, I would say you were around 20% bodyfat at the moment. If you want a better estimate, you could try picking up some cheap calipers...

Honestly, I would say you were around 20% bodyfat at the moment. If you want a better estimate, you could try picking up some cheap calipers...

Really..? That high, I might have thought a bit less.. difficult to tell from a photo..

Really..? That high, I might have thought a bit less.. difficult to tell from a photo..
I can post another photo if you guys need it for a better estimation.

Also let me add in case i didnt int he past comments. When I was doing 1770cals i was kinda doing the refeed (1-2 days a week) days or cheat meals(1 day a week), mainly on weekends when i go visit my family and im on the run, i eat my moms food, go out with le gf, etc. Doing this this in my case isnt also not sufficient to accomplish the approach you guys are mentioning of bumping my calories? It has to be done for at least a week straight in order to break this plateau?

If youre gonna post a picture post a picture from the side to see the small of your back

I think you'd benefit from not attempting to calculate your BMR using any of those nonsensical BMR estimators. They are an estimate (and a very poor one). In your case, self-evidently your maintenance calorie intake is 1700 calories at the moment. By eating more, we will get your BMR back up to something that will permit decent fatloss.

:( I wonder if my diet calculations have always been a little off then. I just used them as a guesstimates to work from.

Yeah, I would honestly guess around 20-22% from that photo. Obviously as Mike says a few more pics would make it easier to tell though...

:( I wonder if my diet calculations have always been a little off then. I just used them as a guesstimates to work from.

I'm not saying he (or you) shouldn't try to estimate BMR. In certain situations it can be helpful. Just that it should be obvious that these calculations are not overly scientific, and shouldn't be thought of as anything more than a very vague concept of energy needs.

For example there is nothing to account for a change in nutrition or calorie status, or for training length and intensity, thyroid output, or any of the other million systems in the body that can alter calorie expenditure.

In OPs case, even though his weight has remained constant, the calculation has led him to deduce that his maintenance calories are around 2300 when they're actually evidently about the 1700 he's presently eating.

The best calculation to use for a BMR is whatever you're eating, under whatever training programme you have, that maintains body mass at approximately the same level for a period of at least 3 or more weeks...

Don't overthink it too much even though its very easy to do so. Refeeds are under estimated in their usefulness. The key is to actually refeed. I have hit 6000,7000 kls on a refeed before. Also, if you actually get a good diet down and get down to your weight goal those refeeds won't add fat. If properly done when you maintained adequate low carb periods/carbohydrate depletion. Its also a diet that I try to follow whenever I have periods of inactivity. Just helps with keeping off the belly and still allowing me to have some good foods every now and then without worrying about how much calories.

Yeah, I would honestly guess around 20-22% from that photo. Obviously as Mike says a few more pics would make it easier to tell though...

Ok, ill post a couple more. If is not a position suitable to do a guesstimate tell me how to take it.

I'm not saying he (or you) shouldn't try to estimate BMR. In certain situations it can be helpful. Just that it should be obvious that these calculations are not overly scientific, and shouldn't be thought of as anything more than a very vague concept of energy needs.

For example there is nothing to account for a change in nutrition or calorie status, or for training length and intensity, thyroid output, or any of the other million systems in the body that can alter calorie expenditure.

In OPs case, even though his weight has remained constant, the calculation has led him to deduce that his maintenance calories are around 2300 when they're actually evidently about the 1700 he's presently eating.

The best calculation to use for a BMR is whatever you're eating, under whatever training programme you have, that maintains body mass at approximately the same level for a period of at least 3 or more weeks...

I already bumped my calories to at least 2285 ( yes calculations) but i am doing the bump as you guys suggested to activate the fat loss again.

This weekend I did a refeed also.

Will it be correct to at least do it for a week the high calories (2285) then start decreasing it each week or just decrease it a 15% deficit after that week?

Friends that are doctors also told i might be overtraining my self making my T levels low and making my fat loss stop. I been training 2 hours 5 days a week, and basically consists of cardio and weights as I described before. Should I lower my training perhaps to 30 min cardio LISS style, and lift around 45 min? I keep thinking to myself which one will help more with fat loss, lifting heavy less reps around 4-5 sets and a LISS cardio 5 days a week ( 30 min) any suggestions right there?

Don't overthink it too much even though its very easy to do so. Refeeds are under estimated in their usefulness. The key is to actually refeed. I have hit 6000,7000 kls on a refeed before. Also, if you actually get a good diet down and get down to your weight goal those refeeds won't add fat. If properly done when you maintained adequate low carb periods/carbohydrate depletion. Its also a diet that I try to follow whenever I have periods of inactivity. Just helps with keeping off the belly and still allowing me to have some good foods every now and then without worrying about how much calories.

any good sources on how to do refeeds correctly?

r8tr8p.jpg

11uulbb.jpg

mmvqxe.jpg

Yeah youre probably about the 15% mark
the fats in your back and love handles

Really? Well I know for sure I was 20% in the past years maybe 23%. Lets see if the other think the same.

But yeah mainly I see a lot of fat on my love handles, lower back and chest as you can see.

Really? Well I know for sure I was 20% in the past years maybe 23%. Lets see if the other think the same.

But yeah mainly I see a lot of fat on my love handles, lower back and chest as you can see.

Yeah you put on weight like I do....when I get big my back looks like a giant slab of meat, before I notice any change in myself my back has to get way way smaller first

20% is fair.....like someone suggested about 15-20% is a perfectly fair estimate