• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Consequences of importing meds into Aus?

The whole point of seeing a doctor to get these medications is so that when you get into trouble, ie withdrawal, then they can give you help.

You would be lucky to find a doctor who will help you if you have been purchasing drugs online. This is enforced HR.

Just keep that in mind when you make your next order.

Yeah, to be honest I beleive it's a big grey area when it comes to Australian customs/ordering online legal wise. I once had 100 clonazepam opened and taped back up by customs and received. It seems quite random and stupid to me.

nabollocks said:
The whole point of seeing a doctor to get these medications is so that when you get into trouble, ie withdrawal, then they can give you help.

You would be lucky to find a doctor who will help you if you have been purchasing drugs online. This is enforced HR.

Just keep that in mind when you make your next order.
umm benzo's are used to treat more than withdrawal symptoms :\

^ No, he was saying that it's better to get your medication through a doctor because they will be able to advise you on it's usage and be able to get you off it safely.

^Yeah, I never take unprescribed benzo's myself. I woul rather those particualr drugs are better of hard for me to access. I would not like to be addicted to diazepam and not have a doctor of some description on your side...

Mr Blonde said:
^ No, he was saying that it's better to get your medication through a doctor because they will be able to advise you on it's usage and be able to get you off it safely.
ahh yeah i think you're right, wasn't clear.
in that case, i agree. i get prescribed a pack of valium every couple of months for legit anxiety.
sometimes they say i should try and get off them, but i tell the doctor i'd much rather get off the ssri's because they're the ones that can actually cause any permanent damage. they really don't have much to reply to that other than the dependence issue..

I think the dependence issue is a much more real issue and one that should actually worry you.

^ Agreed. You shouldn't be on benzos forever to control your anxiety. Plus, the WD from them can be deadly, but at least you have your doctor Rx'ing them and looking out for you.

Yep, I totally agree. I am a user of benzos for anxiety (sometimes too much), and in the past used to take way too many different ones at once, but after learning though my own experiences and my doctor, I finally came to the realisation that it isn't a permanent solution. I'm not a fan of antidepressants at all, so i'm now more used to taking diazepam when I feel I need it and have tapered down properly plenty of times when needed (unlike a while ago).

Mr Blonde said:
^ Agreed. You shouldn't be on benzos forever to control your anxiety. Plus, the WD from them can be deadly, but at least you have your doctor Rx'ing them and looking out for you.
a pack every few months of 5mg means that i don't take them daily, and when i do it's only 5mg!
only dependence i have would be psychological/habitual, don't think i will die if i run out ;)
self control is what you need if you don't want to become addicted to them.
easier said than done for a lot of people of course.

meanwhile, today at work i started feeling weird and a bit twitchy. realised i've forgotten to take my ssri's for the past few days :|

Sadly you can't just go into the docs office and say, well look I'm just having some trouble chilling at night once and a while. I don't drink, I don't take any other medications but I do enjoy chilling on benzos in moderation.

To me thats why internet pharms have their place to play. Of course they need to be taken carefully and certin people should never be able to get them. But that will never stop me from taking them once and a while ;)

Just out of interest ilikeacid, have you ever had an order that you have suspected to be anything other than what you payed for?

nabollocks said:
Just out of interest ilikeacid, have you ever had an order that you have suspected to be anything other than what you payed for?

Haha I can just picture some kiddie ordering xanax online, cracking open their mail, popping a couple and having a raging erection after half an hour when it turns out the supplier gave them sildenafil by mistake =D

Mr TIMO said:
self control is what you need if you don't want to become addicted to them.
easier said than done for a lot of people of course.

If you can do that then more power to you, however, the problem is that a majority cannot. Good luck :)

rolls said:
If you can do that then more power to you, however, the problem is that a majority cannot. Good luck :)
thankyou. yeah cheers. and the ironic thing is i have an addictive personality.
i think the reason i am able to excercise self control is that benzos have been so beneficial for me in terms of my mental health and career, that i try to respect it for that.
reading these forums and learning about real life examples of people building up tolerances and becoming dependent etc really does help you make safer and more educated decisions in regards to this type of thing :)

SWIM has a bad cold and would like some Sudafed or the like but would prefer not to have to go to the doctor. There's a few Canadian pharmacies online i was looking at that sell it. The way this colds looking i'd be needing about 4 packs. Thoughts?

^ Don't buy sudafed from os!! Precursor drugs for amphetamines are watched very carefully by customs. IMO your more likely to have a cop knock at the door for ordering psudoephedrine over the net than benzos. Just go to the chemist and ask for some original Sudafed , they might ask for ID and take record it but who cares if you actually have a cold.

just out of interest ilikeacid, have you ever had an order that you have suspected to be anything other than what you payed for?
A few times I've lucked out and received 50 more valium than was ordered, once I ordered 100 Roche 5mg vals and received some weird home made pressed valium (I think?!) and just recently my net pharmacy added an extra 5 20mg oxycontin to an order as a sample so I would buy more in the future. :)

Generally I've had some very good luck with internet pharmacies but I did have to try 2 other crap pharmacies (they sent from dodgey countries and their packing methods looked dodgey as fuck) until I found the reliable, cheap and most importantly skilled packing pharmacy that I use to this day. Never had a single seizure with this pharmacy with over 2 years of regular small to very large orders off them (don't PM me for their name I won't tell, plus its against the rules).

Some net pharmacies are almost impossible to track down as you have to find a pharmacy list , sometimes you have to pay for these lists, and then you only get an email address no actual web page and you do all business this way.

Last edited:
krane said:
SWIM has a bad cold and would like some Sudafed or the like but would prefer not to have to go to the doctor. There's a few Canadian pharmacies online i was looking at that sell it. The way this colds looking i'd be needing about 4 packs. Thoughts?

You would get absolutely cained for importing pseudo, that's if the pharmacy is silly enough to even try and send it to you.

ilikeacid said:
A few times I've lucked out and received 50 more valium than was ordered, once I ordered 100 Roche 5mg vals and received some weird home made pressed valium (I think?!) and just recently my net pharmacy added an extra 5 20mg oxycontin to an order as a sample so I would buy more in the future. :)

This is what I was worried about.

Unless you can test your drugs, then you can never be sure that you are receiving the meds you have ordered.

There are many types of benzos out there, and any one could be substituted for another. There are also many other drugs that mimic their action.

There are many different opioids out there as well, and unless you can be 100% certain about what you are ingesting, then you could be up shit creek without a paddle. (Drug-Drug interactions)

I would say that ordering from overseas pharmacies is as bad as buying your gear off the street.

That said, if you wanted to deal drugs, I can imagine this would be a great way to get a supply. (I am not suggesting that anyone do this, I am simply letting everyone know that this is most probably where their street drugs come from)

ilikeacid, I am glad you have a good source, but if you really want to help the young people visiting this site you should maybe look at making a list of the pharmacies that you should not buy from, or at least refer to a web page that states these.

For me at least, my occupation relies on the fact that I have a clean record. I have a police check every year, so this type of activity is out of the question.

I would just like to remind everyone that drug importation is a serious offence, and will in most likelihood impact on your future job prospects, and possibly even your ability to travel internationally.

Be safe.