The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Connecticut Thread

• Thread starter ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~
  • Start date
south windsor here never many parties here in CT, used to goto vibe for a while till it shut down.

i never really post on here just on occasion but i look through the boards every day

i hate to dredge up old posts, but oh well. i live in trumbull. i was wondering what the ct bl's were up to this weekend? nyc, hfd, stm? i was looking for somewhere decent to go. well, either way i hope everyone has a fun safe weekend. Enjoy!

ya.. north haven in tha hizzy... and noo.. this state dosent suck... You got the Muni up north... Funktion(new haven) in the south... a few hours from Beantown.. a few to NYC.. and a few to Providence. What else do u need? (trees) Yes! we gotz those 2!!!!!!!!!! :)

dunedamage

*Freddie d* said:
ya.. north haven in tha hizzy... and noo.. this state dosent suck... You got the Muni up north... Funktion(new haven) in the south... a few hours from Beantown.. a few to NYC.. and a few to Providence. What else do u need? (trees) Yes! we gotz those 2!!!!!!!!!! :)

dunedamage

north haven here........holla

oh yes we do have treeez

ct eh!?

been said before but i'll say it again. this long island native lives in bristol with linz-e.

i've probably worked in every verizon wireless communications store in the state... letsee
avon, newington, w hartford, meriden, manchester, and now waterbury.

i wonder how many of you can... "hear me now" *blegh, corporate slogan hairball*

Pkat©

Ive been here for a year, it is indeed weak. Other than having friends nearby, Ill be glad to leave next month.

yeh me too...22 years of my sad life has been here in 'pathetic'cut. And chrissie, you think Stamford is weak...Hartford is so much worse...Once I have that degree I don't think we will be sticking around here much longer...

ohhh goodie... you guys heading my way? Would love to be your neighbor.

word

couldn't reply quick enough from my cellphone.. but yeah few more years n we're off to roam where we want to.

..uk maybe???

Pkat©