The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Connecticut Thread

• Thread starter ~ * ~ MaD HaTTeR ~ * ~
  • Start date
For all you ct BLers and anyone else that is looking for something to do in ct this NYE...i know the Muni is a hole in the wall but my crew and i will be throwing a party at the muni the NYE. So this is the beginin for us so anyone wanna come out and show some CT support get down there. We promise to turn the vibe there around. We just need help from the people. There is a bar and it will be 15 bucks to get in. The details arent complete yet but i will post them in the northeast meetups when everything is final and flyers are out. Just remember everyone complains about our CT scene...our crew is looking to change this. just check out www.turnagainheights.com for any upcomin info. we also have a very active message board to get info on too. Peace!!!
[ 26 November 2002: Message edited by: Icey ]

sounds like fun, can't wait to see the details. i'm probably most likely definitly going to the muni this friday. i've been hearing the crowd ain't to big there. i hope it comes back. the scene is dying!!! noooo!!!

Just moved to Hartford for the summer, got a sweet job workin at the Hartford. Are there still any clubs worth going to around the area or in surrouding areas?

Finally here in Hartford, but just for the summer. Then back to PA I go. Still, gonna try and hit up as many parties as I can while I'm in this area.

Wow, looks like this thread came back from the grave... well I just it and from CT also, reppin bpt!! whatttttup! hehe

since I/my friends live so close to the border (Killingly), we usually hit up Providence for the clubs. dunno bout hartford sorry. If you find any good ones, let us know! :)

8(

Ok, so there are were two of these threads. They've now been merged. All the rich history of the old thread, with all the hotness of the new one.

Carry on! =D

Last edited:
I think it is beautiful here, compared to a good part of industrial Jersey, but yeah....

I like dance music and this state ain't got much going on at all.

Just got back from school, and it looks like Ima be in CT for awhile, so yea. I am another one of those damn Stamford Heads ;)

deep house weekly

Noodle, check out Station 58 in New London on Monday nights, it has a really good deep house weekly.

and since it's on a monday, the bar isn't packed at all, which is very refreshing, and they only sometimes have a cover charge, and when they do it's only $3

i hit it up whenever i have money, you should check it out sometime, it's right off of Brainard (sp?) St.

mmmm... i miss goin to plastic, especially the deep room. the upstairs room at the asylum, which normally has deep house-y type stuff, always reeks of vicks. ugh. i just can't force myself to stay up there.

so yeah, i'm still in this great state. i go to uconn, spend far too much gas money driving to groton and back, and my parents live in farmington.

okok! So whats up with a meet up!?! :D I say we all meet up hit up a decent club somewhere and have some fun!

Circumstances as wierd as they are sudden have me flying fom Cali to Hartford on Saturday and staying til Wednesday.

Not holding out hopes for this trip being fun in any way, but if anyone can point me in the direction of something worth doing some night while Im there, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Yea CT isnt the best state in the in the US to find something fun to do, could be worst i guess though? I dunno about hartford but im in fairfield county, theres plenty of clubs and bars around new haven, stamford, norwalk and if all else fails im about 50mins from nyc.

ty! :)
damnit, why couldnt u be stuck there today too!!! a bunch of us are going to hartford for a small party tonight :\ im not sure whats going on tomorrow night. if i hear of anything ill be sure to let you know!

^^^^ Thanks! Yep, Im on the red eye tonight (Friday) into JFK...get in at 5:30 am and drive straight to Hartford...hopefully I will find something/someone that can add a little enjoyment to what is otherwise a decidedly unpleasant trip (on account of my reason for going, not because of CT itself) :)