• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Confused about lysergamides, hardly working?

In regards to my general experience with beginning my psychedelic career with a naturally absurdly high tolerance to lysergamides... a few nights ago I took a half hit of ALD-52 (~70ug) and tripped fully, I did add some 3-MeO-PCP too which synergized, but I even took a third of a blotter one day, trying to microdose, and had light visuals and a light psychedelic headspace. So, it is possible to get past it if you experience the same thing as some people evidently do.

Know of someone who said he didn’t get anything much out of lysergamides; was a bit skeptical but he gave a fair history of LSD (probably 1P as well), LSZ, AL-LAD and LSM 775 (insufflated I think?) at high doses; he had no problem with PEAs and tryptamines at more reasonable levels; all a bit odd but on chatting I just had to take it on face value - what a bummer though

I'm the same with AL-LAD, need at least 320ug to really get me going. With LSD I also need a bit more, but not as extremely, and once I get going I really really am. Also slightly insensitive for phenethylamines. Tryptamines on the other hand I'm really sensitive for.

I'm sort of the psychedelics-guru for my friends and this makes dosage recommendations really hard. Especially if I'm tripping already