• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Concerning Mylan Klonopin and how it has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to reiterate for anyone reading this that these are all perceived lesser effects and the amount of drug you are taking is the same regardless of the brand. That being said the perceived effects can be from less drug being delivered due to the specific brand preparation poorly dissolving or something along those lines. Just be extremely careful if trying to find a solution to the problem by taking more as the active ingredient is most assuredly still in there somewhere.

I know this has been covered but not enough, in my opinion, sorry mods. But has anyone noticed, especially in the last year or so, that mylan klonopin is ALOT weaker than other brands. And no, it's definetly NOT my tolerance. I know that by my own calculations and experiences with this benzo. I think poeple should start complaining to whoever controls this and put a quick end to it. For only ONE example of my theory, I can take 1mg of xanax and feel a good sigh of anxiety relief while I need at least 10mg of mylan klonopin, when klonopin is supposse to be another superior type benzo. And mind you, this is after the 2 hour peak plasma blood level. It just doesn't add up. I've taken the name brand before WHILE having a klonopin tolerance and they don't even compare, so something fishy is definetly going on. Thanks for reading, Any thoughts?

yes, I have noticed this. I am usually set for an entire day -- a fantastic benzo aura -- off of a single Teva 1mg. But this Mylan??

I have taken 7 1mg tablets today. That is just unheard of for me but I can hardly feel it. I think there's got to be more to this than the company would have us know. I sense something harry, and this is the worst, sparingly so, generic issue I have yet encountered.

Haha, I don't know. I wish we could start some sort of motion, because pretty much everyone agrees the the Mylan clonazepam is considerably worse than any other generic kpin, or the Roche brand itself.

The FDA should be alerted, frankly. It's a wild discrepancy. 8o

...I'm beginning to think my dealer may have left these out in his car and the freezing that took place destroyed a large number of the drug ?

Okay the mods have discussed this and we have decided that differing brand discussion of this sort isn't appropriate for Other Drugs. The harm reduction value is limited and unless someone can produce scientific studies that the drug is actually not being effectively released, it will only lead to speculation, differing opinions, etc.

If you are unhappy with the effects of a certain brand speak to your doctor about having it switched. As the amount of active ingredient in the preparation is assuredly the same, you could also try dissolving it before administration to eliminate any problems with the breakdown of the pill.

If you have any questions feel free to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.