Admin Attention Concerned Bluelighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've received multiple infractions from Lounge moderators for posts that honestly aren't even measurable as an offense.
context and intent are taken into account and the decision about what is and is not appropriate is made not by you but by the lounge staff. i'll have somebody review the incident.

on your suggestion that droppersneck is somehow a staff favourite and is let off as a result, you're simply wrong. that user has 15 infractions and 9 warnings on his record. the idea that he's getting a pass from lounge staff because of who he is is laughable nonsense.
It never used to be like this.
you've been here about 18 months. the lounge has, to some extent, always been like this

alasdair

THANK YOU. That really means a lot to me CH.

Shit is getting really stressful around here.

I just, can't take it. I might have to retire this account, but, I'm not gonna give up hope.

I might give people a hard time in the lounge

But I am a lover, not a hater.

Keep the dialogue open with senior staff. They listen.

Sorry g&l but what Alasdairm said was accurate I have been infracted just in the last two months for all kinds of things by the two separate lounge mods. If you truly are a part of the lgbt community I sincerly apologize for my commentary.

That thread was actually quite funny, and NO one bewailed that poster. They only pointed out what he already knew.
This is no where near the same...

Quote Birc:
"Hahah whine whine whine whine.....omfg listen to yourself what a load of sanctimonious garbage. Daddy didnt love you or loved you too much? Make up your mind and stop with your victim mentality bullshit. People single you out because they dont like you, thats not something you can escape on the interwebs douche...we know what I did....hahahaha"

Also it appeared he jumped out from behind Alasdarim to deliver the blow.

I'm not hatin" just stating facts that make this appear blatant.

Keymaker your posts appear to be half/troll and full retard, other than responding to my threads with your half baked conspiracy theory "Obama is an alien' bullshit I have yet to see you provide anything remotely resembling a coherent thought

Dear BlancheDubois it seems like all you want is a big pity party with everyone holding your hand and telling you how brave you are, as for a 'deleted post conspiracy' the moderators have lit my ass up numerous times (and I liked it!) so i dont know wtf you are going on about ... ; )

My posts are backed up by validated facts, and the links to all the information I share are provide with the posts.
However IF Obama is indeed an alien, I would greatly appreciate some link or article verifying this. Perhaps a DNA sample taken by Santa Clause?

Sir... You are the very sort that I post about. If you spent more time educating yourself as to what it takes to create a better world, this sort of conversation would not be taking place.
Yes I do have rough edges, and I am fairly quick to call out a poser hiding in the brush, but I try very hard to make what I say helpful, and informative. It does not always work, as Mr. Alasdarim can attest to but I do try.

I can only pass along the advice that you may benefit from trying a little harder, reading a little more, and contributing to humanity in some small way. The world sir will be a better place for your efforts.

Let's be honest here. If you feel like you are being picked on and rejected, perhaps it time to accept you might not be invited to the cocaine and hookers meet ups in real life that are organised from time to time. No big deal, there are plenty of other threads on bluelight for someone to hold your hair back while you wash the floor with your tears. No one ever said a community needed to be made up of only step ford wives. It's never too late to binge and purge so you can fit

Hello,

Today I was verbally assaulted by another member in the Lounge for virtually no apparent reason. I reported the post and I even took it upon myself to personally contact Lounge staff. Now, there has been quite a bit of speculation about certain users being exempt from disciplinary action, such as receiving infractions. Granted the post was removed, I'll give credit to the staff for at least doing that much, but from what I can tell no disciplinary action has been taken, as the user behind this assault still has his posting privileges.

I'm not one to report posts, or even get upset about quarrels, but when the insult is this profane and direct, I just can't hold my tongue.

I've removed the name of the user for the sake of this users privacy.

I ask you administrator, is this verbal assault not infraction worthy? Or am I just being too mellow dramatic?

This is a very serious inquiry, I'm not playing games. Being that I myself am in the LGBT community, I take discrimination very seriously.

Thank you for your time.

I really hope I used the appropriate channels. For some reason It seems like they work faster and better for other users. Maybe it's just me.
dawson_crying.jpg

classy guys. this is not the lounge :)

asked and answered. closed.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.